sixty five

im irritated, i have a headache and i don't want to deal with life rn it's so sucky so please stop fucking nitpicking everything
-

audrey

when i woke, my heart dropped. everyone was in the hospital room, pattie with a big smile. "justin didn't want anyone to hold cambree before you did."

"she's healthy, i told you she'd be okay." justin picked her up and brought her over to me. i felt like a complete mess, and i was still tired. when i held her close to my chest, i couldn't help but grin. she looked completely pale but she'd get her tan color soon.

"come on, family picture." pattie says. "justin, lay next to your fiancée."

"mom." justin whines. she scolds him and he sits next to me on the bed then turns to me. "came here to be camera free."

"moms are like this, shut up." i say. "im gonna be the same way."

he rolls his eyes. as soon as za and khalil  walked in, i squint at za. "you're so lucky pattie and jeremy and the kids are here."

"for the third time-"

"shut up." justin shushes him. "you're on punishment."

"im older than you."

"but who's the daddy?" justin grins.

"jeremy's a daddy too." za rolls his eyes.

"but im your daddy." justin says to za who doesn't even argue back. we all sit in the room, awing over cambree that i had given to pattie so she can hold her. "cambree bieber."

"can't wait to have your last name." i look at justin who has a big grin on his face. "i love you."

"i love you more."

+

a few days later, after they made sure cambree and i were ready to leave, we were back at my house. we didn't want to take cambree on a flight to cali just yet so we decided to stay a while longer and so did everyone else.

whilst justin was giving cambree a bottle, i was laying on his shoulder. pattie and avery were discussing the wedding details, before ryan grinned and handed me his phone.

latavia: tell audrey and justin im sorry i couldn't make it in time for the baby but im omw now ... im driving since im only in virginia

i text her back before justin also handed me his phone and continued feeding cambree.

hailey: congrats on the baby!

he just replied 'thanks hails' then went to twitter. i knew he posted the picture his mother took and he was looking at the replies, which i didn't like. "stop reading stuff. i saw people wishing death upon louis tomlinson's baby and if you see a tweet like that i don't want you seeing that."

he hands me his phone, "you're right."

i nod. "oh and calum's band all texted you. i had your phone."

"did you say thanks?"

"yeah, but they started asking questions and i got annoyed so i muted them."

when cambree's eyes started to get heavy, he removed the bottle from her mouth and held her closer. "did the workers finish her room?" pattie looks at justin.

"i don't know." he shrugs. "i'll call when i put her to sleep."

i left justin to put her to sleep as i helped pattie and avery look at places for the wedding. justin wants the wedding also to be in pittsburgh because no paparazzi, but i want it to be somewhere tropical or at least somewhere that's not in our hometowns.

justin stood up minutes later, so i followed him into the bedroom. we don't have a room for her here because i intend on selling the house at one point. i'd rather live in cali, there's more opportunities for her when she gets older. maybe she'll be blessed with her fathers voice.

--------

time for my after school nap