fifty three

was looking for pictures of a pregnant female and this came up um ok😂😂
-

four months later

justin

last month we had found out we're having a baby girl which i was hella excited about. ever since we found out and told everyone, we've been getting baby clothes from people we know and even the fans. audrey's calvin klein shoot is scheduled for tomorrow ... it was today but we have a doctors appointment.

audrey and avery went to those classes for audrey to stay in shape, and i went once because avery couldn't. my lazy ass quit after they started doing squats.

as we were getting out of the car, toward the hospital, we noticed a crowd. paparazzi and fans coming toward us, so security stepped up and i told the fans to calm down and we'll come back out and meet them after the appointment.

"this is so overwhelming and scary now that i'm bigger." audrey sighs, putting her hand on her belly.

"yeah i know, but i think the fans can control themselves. it's the paparazzi im worried about." i say, grabbing her hand. audrey just slightly pouts, then continues walking in front of me. i smirk, the way she's walking now that she's bigger makes her butt move more. that sounded so perverted but she's my girlfriend and my soon to be wife, so...

"stop staring at me, it makes me self conscious." audrey says.

i just roll me eyes. her emotional mood swings definitely kicked in because one minute she was crying over a sad movie and the next she was yelling at za for slamming the door.

i started laughing to myself which made audrey turn around. "im not laughing at you baby, i swear." i kiss her forehead and she pushes me and keeps walking.

"you can't walk any faster than i can." i laugh. "now im laughing at you."

she turns to me to hit my arm but i run away, something she can't do. "oh you're such an ass." she mumbles.

"love you." i tease.

once we had gotten to the room, she laid down and soon a nurse came in to do her ultrasound. while she was doing it, i couldn't help but stare at the monitor at our healthy baby. "how is it? you know, being famous and having a child?" the nurse questioned while she started to wipe off audrey's stomach of the ultrasound gel.

"it's overwhelming sometimes but we manage to get through it. his fans are really understanding and respectful." audrey smiles. "i'm afraid that when she's born the paparazzi will go overboard."

"i see how they are now, they should just back off." she says truthfully. "but good luck. and you can set another appointment whenever at the desk just outside this door."

i help audrey up and we walk out, audrey setting another appointment. when we got outside, the paparazzi started flashing and asking questions, so we ignored them and made our way to the fans that were calm and weren't throwing their phones in our faces.

audrey went her own way, and as awkward as it was, she let the fans feel her belly. since she's five months, the baby started to kick and i guess she started to kick because the fans started squealing. i definitely forgot i was talking to someone while i was too busy staring at audrey.

"you're so in love it's so cute." a female said, smiling at me. "so, when are you going to put a ring on it?"

i chuckle, "soon."

"your version of soon or the regular version of soon?"

"my version of soon?" i questioned, confused. "oh wait..."

"yeah. your soon is like a whole year."

i chuckle, "it definitely wasn't but soon soon. don't tell anyone though, don't ruin it for audrey."

"we won't." she smiles.

audrey and i didn't realize how long we were outside talking to fans until avery called and asked where's audrey for their little yoga classes or whatever. "you wanna come with us?" audrey smirked as we got into the car.

"i don't do squats." i say. "i'll stay home and watch netflix until you come back."

"loser." she rolls her eyes. "just come with us, you don't have to do it with us."

"you love me so much you don't want to be away from me." i lean over and kissed her before she pushed me away.

"no, all your friends are busy with their own life and you're gonna be bored at home." she points out. "and because i love you be around you."

"i know."

-------

oh 👇🏾