twenty seven

when jaudrey has kids
-

audrey

now that justin wanted to have a date, i was internally freaking out. when avery and calum arrived, i told them and i saw that jealous look on calum but i ignored it for obvious reasons. avery was just as excited as i was. the thought of the date was distracting me from the shoot so i asked them to play music as we posed.

after the shoot, i went straight to the hotel with avery. calum had to go home which i also knew was a lie but i didn't stop him. when we got there, she was telling me to call justin but i just didn't want to call and he's doing something important.

audrey: the shoots over, whenever you're ready to talk we can

he answered immediately.

justin: i was just about to text you

justin: so earlier .. was that a yes to the date or?

audrey: i guess it's a yes

justin: okay then, i'll pick you up in an hour?

audrey: i'll be ready

the fact everything was going to smoothly, it felt sketchy but i wanted to see what was happening. "what are you wearing?"

"i don't even knew where we're going. i'm just gonna put on jeans and a t-shirt. i don't feel like dressing up." i say, and she just shrugs.

+

when he got to the hotel, i saw him waiting in the lobby. i came down, dressed in ripped jeans and a black and white jersey with the number 94 on it. "who's ninety four?" he questions.

"it's your birth year." i chuckle, then turns around. BIEBER in bold letters are on top of the number '94. "one of your fans gave it to me a while ago. it matched with my shoes."

he just nodded, a slight smile on his face. "where are we going?"

"pittsburgh."

is he out of his mind? "i have a shoot tomorrow, justin."

"i know." he smirks. "avery called and told them you have a stomach virus. it's been rescheduled."

"you two and your secret alliance." i mumble, rolling my eyes. "what are we doing in pittsburgh?"

"i was planning on going to grandview park. it's summer so they're viewing movies." justin smiles. "we can eat before or take food and have a little picnic."

"let's have a picnic." i smile back. "are you sure about this?"

"the date?" i turn to him and nod. "why?"

"what's happened." i mumble. "i mean i'll apologize but i can't stop you from thinking what you think about me."

"i don't think anything." he says, grabbing my hand. "other than the jet is here and has to leave in a half hour. let's hurry."

------

lordt