nineteen

mood
-

audrey

i sat in a bubble bath with a glass of wine and music playing. at first it was to block the sound of my crying but now it's just there to calm me down. i'd be drinking liquor but i don't want to get drunk and have a hangover since i have to go to the venue again tomorrow.

my music was cut off by my ringtone, and i saw calum's name pop up. sighing, i answered the facetime call, making sure my boobs are hidden behind all the bubbles. "relaxing?" calum questioned at first then rushed. "were you crying?"

"yeah, but it's not relevant anymore." i sigh. "justin and i talked. it was going good then he hesitated to say some stuff then i hung up crying."

"talk face to face." calum shrugs. "just a suggestion."

"i don't wanna talk about it." i sigh. "im back in la, you coming to my show?"

"of course." he smiles. "text me the details when you get out of the bath."

+

justin

that talk took a turn i didn't expect. i know it was my fault that she hung up, but i couldn't lie. i somewhat didn't care about her wanting to meet other famous people, i disliked the fact she flirted, a lot. that's why calum is where he is now, why abel was flirting when they met. when she talked to zayn he was flirting and he has a girlfriend. i tried to convince myself it was her attractive face and body making them flirt with her but everyone knows it was her.

sighing, i sat on my bed and looked at the tv. when a victoria's secret commercial came on, audrey's show popped into my mind. i hurriedly texted scooter to get me a seat at that show but i didn't want to go alone so i texted ryan and hailey. only asking hailey because she couldn't model the runway so she might as well see the show, and i want to apologize and actually be her friends since my friends like my ex girlfriend more than me. but i texted za, khalil, and ryan anyways.

justin: are you all still in cali

za: yeah why

justin: im bored

khalil: says the famous pop star

justin: shut up hoe

khalil: anyways what we finna do

ryan: say 'hang out' and imma cut your throat

justin: idk anything to get me out of the house tonight

khalil: let's go eat first i didn't eat dinner 😂

za: justin's driving come pick us up

rolling my eyes, i gather my things when headed out to go pick them up. as i was driving, i could only think about audrey and who she kissed. i said i didn't care but i did. when i got to a stop light, i texted audrey.

justin: can we please talk face to face

audrey: you've made it clear how you felt there's no reason to.

---------

a filler bc wattpad isn't giving people notifications for when i update like ffs