Chapter 2

Madi's POV

The second quarter had just began when Kaya & I had pointed out Chris and his boys to Mel and Ashley. Ashley screamed when she saw Austin. She repeatedly pointed at him and pointed at her Nature's Army jean jacket and screamed again. "Shhh! We gotta be cool. We know celebrities hate groupies" Mel said. "Excuse me? Who are you calling a groupie?" Mel asked looking around. "We are NOT groupies. WE ARE STANS!" Mikaya said a little too loudly. We all erupted in laughter. Just then, they all looked over at us. Melissa waved awkwardly, she had always been the brave one. They smiled and waved back. Chris's smile was too adorable, I swear I almost melted.

"Mel, did that just happen? Did they actually wave at us?" I asked puzzled. "Bitch, fuck that. The fact that they actually waved back has me stuck!" Mel said smiling a lil too hard. " Melissa, you and that wide ass smile. I can't deal!" Ashley said laughing, sounding a bit evil. Her laugh was always contagious, it caused us to bust out laughing once again. I decided to feed my addiction and hop on twitter.

@Madi_sonn: Guess who just waved at us....@chrisbrown. I can't deal right now!!

I refreshed my timeline to see Austin had a new tweet.

@IceCreamerr: Damn, Miami women are beautiful.

Coincidence? I think not. I looked up at Ashley & she was grinning' from ear to ear. "I'm guessing you saw Austin's tweet?" I asked. She nodded and hugged her phone. "Creep" Mel whispered looking her at her like she was a maniac on the loose. "Shuttup, Mel. You aint shit!" "Yet.." Melissa responded looking devious. Kaya & I were dying at that point. "I love you guys" Kaya said wiping her tears.

At half time, the heat were up by 6 & Mario Chalmers hit a half court shot. We were hype and a little hungry so we decided to go get snacks. We were finally in line when we heard a cloud of laughter. We turned around to see none other than Chris and his crew. They stood immediately behind us & I almost died. Mel clutched my hand. I looked up to the ceiling, "Thank you God. I knew you loved me." I said quietly. Fortunately, only my girls heard me and giggled. I could feel a pair of eyes on my ass, but I couldn't tell exactly whose they were. I instantly got self-conscious. "Calm down Madi. Do not, I repeat, do not freak out. You look fine. Its just Chris Brown. The dude you have supported through ups and downs. Since '05! With the lisp & baggy clothes! The one that still aint follow you on twitter." I shook my head and smirked at my thoughts.

It was finally our turn to order. "Finally!" Mel exhaled. "Lemme get uhhhh, some sour patch kids, sour patch watermelons, Mike N Ikes, and Twizzlers for my baby back there" Mel said looking back and winking at me. I giggled & heard the boys chuckle behind me. "That'll be $5.65" the cashier said. "Cash only" he added. "I don't have cash. Y'all got any?" she said. "I got it" I said pulling out my wallet. "Nah, sweetheart. I got it." I heard a deep voice behind me. I know that voice anywhere. I gasped a little bit. He stepped in front of me and handed the cashier a $20. "I'm Chris by the way" he said smiling, making his dimple pop out. "She knows who you are! She fucking loves you!" Ashley nearly screamed. I looked down embarrassed. "Thank Ash. Be a little louder next time. I'm not sure Africa heard you" I said sarcastically. He laughed, and I swear I almost died right then and there.