Chapter 18

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

My eyes fluttered open as my eyes explored my surroundings. The clock read 10 am. My dress was in the corner with his clothes scattered everywhere. I looked down to see Chris's hand around my waist. I smiled and stood to wrap the sheets around my naked body. I stood up to immediately stubble. "Shit!" I mumbled. There was an aching pain between my legs. I limped my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I was done I limped back to the bed. I sat down and began to stare at him. Beautiful. His abs and tattoos complemented his bright yellow skin. He began to snore, opening his mouth slightly. I smiled, got on top of me, and began to poke his freckles. "Wake up lemon cake." He groaned and flipped us over. "Good morning." he said before kissing my chin. "Eww. Morning breath." "How bad does it smell?" he asked blowing it in my face. I laughed and pushed his face away. He gripped my left thigh and smacked my right. "Ouch! Chris!" "That's my name, wear it out." he smirked. He began to kiss my neck as he plunged his finger in without warning. "Ahh shit!" I yelled. He chuckled as he worked his finger faster. "Freak." I mumbled. "Imma turn you into one." he said sucking on my earlobe. He added another finger making me moan louder. I was close. He sped up then slowed down, sped up and slowed down. "Stopppp." I whined. When I was literally a stroke away from cumming, he pulled his fingers out. "Meet me in the shower" he said heading into the bathroom while licking his fingers.

I walked into the bathroom to see him in his boxers brushing his teeth. I smacked his chest and shook my head. "What?" he asked laughing. "You know what!" I said unwrapping the sheets from my body. I stepped into the shower and into the hot water. The soreness of my body plus the pressure of the water was amazing. I closed my eyes and my body began to relax. Suddenly, I felt a pair of cold hands around my waist. I turned around to see him smiling. "Why you smiling like that?" I asked. "You." he said licking my lips. He picked me up and kissed my shoulder. I bit my lip in anticipation. "I bet I can make you scream my name." he said smiling. "You're so full of yourself." "You 'bout to be full of me in a second." he smirked as I giggled. "What do I get if I don't?" "Shopping spree. But when I win you better get in that kitchen." he said kissing me.

He plunged inside making me curse under my breath. He put his mouth on my ear and began to sing. "How deep do you want me to go? Do you want me to speed it up. Speed it up, or go slow?" he sang rolling his hips. He began to hit my spot as he backed us against the wall. He went faster and deeper making me moan. He removed one of his hands from my waist and used his thumb to rub my clit making me go crazy. I put my head on his shoulder and began to bite it. He slowed down and pushed my head up. "Nah babe, let me hear you." He pulled out and slammed back in. "FUCK!: I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Who's is it?" he asked. "Yours!" I said without hesitation. "What's my name?" I bit my lip. He wasn't winning this easily. He chuckled. "Oh, you didn't hear me?" he pulled out and slammed back in. "What's my name?" he growled. "Chrisss!" I whimpered. "What was that?" he asked rolling his hips. "Christopher Maurice Brown!" I screamed as I came. "That's what I thought."

_____________________________________________

When we got out the shower, Chris had to carry me out. My legs were literally numb. He laughed as he threw me on the bed. "It's not funny!" He started to laugh harder. "Yes it is. I didn't mean to make you numb baby." he said kissing my lips. "Whatever." I mumbled. "Soooo, what's for breakfast?" he asked. "Don't you mean lunch?" I asked pointing to the clock that read 2pm. "Damn!" he said. "Chris, do I really have to make you food? I cant even stand up right now." I said pouting. He erupted in laughter again. "Nah babe, maybe in a week." he said caressing my thighs. "Stop!" I said crawling away from him.

I wobbled downstairs while Chris followed closely behind. I sat on the couch just as there was a knock at the door. Mijo walked in with Mel trailing closely behind. "Hey hoe face." I said smiling in his direction. "Whats good Madi?" "Not much." I said taking my phone out my pocket. "Well hello to you too." Mel said sitting across from me. "Hey babe." I said looking up from my phone. "No hug?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I can't get up." I said nonchalantly. "Why?" she asked. Chris, who was now sitting next to a nosey Mijo, started laughing. Mijo looked at me and squinted his eyes. "What?" I asked smiling. Mijo suddenly joined Chris in laughter. "Been there done that. Ask Mel." Mijo said giving Chris a high five. "What the hell is going on?" Mel asked looking confused. "I'll tell you later." I said to her. "You better" she said eyeing me.

1 Hour Later

I like how Chris decides to have a little get together, when I can barely walk. Ty, Kaya, Austin, and Ashley decided to come over. We were in the living room just chillin', telling jokes, and having a good time. I needed to pee, but there was no way I was about to get up. I eyed Chris from across the room, thinking about all the horrible things I wanted to do to him right now. He saw me and blew me a kissy face. "Y'all are so cute!" Kaya gushed. "Yea, we are huh?" Chris asked. "Come give me a kiss." He said winking at me. I erupted in sarcastic laughter. "Hahahahaha, NO." I said shaking my head. "Thirsty ass." I mumbled. Every one heard me and started laughing. "She just don't wanna get up cause Chris tore them walls down and she can't walk." Mijo said through a fit of laughter. "Oh my God!" I said covering my face in embarrassment. "What!?" Kaya, Ashley, and Mel asked at the same time. "Yep. I got some birthday sex!" Chris sang. Mel started laughing, she could hardly breath. "Madison Nicole." Kaya said laughing. Ashley sniffed being dramatic. "Can't believe you let him take it. It was supposed to be mine." she said fake crying. "Y'all aint-" "Shit" they said finishing my sentence.