Chapter 39

Tyga's POV

Tyga's POV

"God damn it!" I yelled kicking over the coffee table. I looked down to see my cracked phone and Brittany getting up off the floor holding her hair.

This place was a mess. After Kaya elbowed me she literally dragged Brittany around the house amd kicked her in the head multiple times. When she was satisfied, she cussed me out again, trashes the house and left.

"Oh! Wait until I see that bitch!" She screamed rubbing her head. She began to pick out pieces of her hair that Kaya ripped out. "Stupid hoe." she mumbled.

"Aye, watch your mouth." I said before clenching my jaw. "Are you defending her?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. "What if I am? She's my girlfriend." I said glaring at her. "Not anymore." She mumbled.

"Man, fuck this. I'm out." I said picking my phone up off the floor. "So I got my ass beat for you and you leaving!?" she said. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Did I tell you to to call her a bitch? Did I tell you to fight her?" I asked. She kept quiet.

"Thats what I thought. Get out of my face with this bullshit." I said pushing past her to get out the house. I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter and made my way out the house, and to my car.

"Micheal!" she called out from the door. I rolled my eyes and looked back at her. "If you leave, don't bother coming back." she said. I kissed my teeth. "No problem." I said getting in my car.

I pulled out the driveway and did 85 to Kaya's house.

While I was driving I began to think. How could I let this happen? How could I let Brittany come in between what Kaya and I have? I shook my head and sighed as I pulled up at the stop sign.

I made a right turn and slowly made my way up the street before pulling up to Kaya's .

I parked in between her Mercedes and her Audi. I hopped out the car and pulled out my phone. I tapped Mijo's name and put the phone to my ear.

After the 3rd ring he picked up. "Hello?" He answered. "If I die tonight, I want you to tell everybody I love them." I said seriously. "What? Nigga, what are you talking about." he asked. "I cheated on Kaya." I mumbled running my hand over my face. "Oh shit! It better not be with who I think it is." he said.

I bit my bottom lip and stayed quiet. "Micheal, Micheal, Micheal." he said laughing. "Shut up, nigga. But seriously, if anything happens to me, you know who did it." I said walking up to the door. "You're paranoid. Just talk to her." he said. I kissed my teeth. "You don't know Kaya like I do. Just make sure I go down in a gold casket." I joked. "Sure thing nigga. One." he chuckled.

I hung up the phone and knocked on the door. I let out an exasperated sigh. She wasn't answering. I knocked again loudly before calling her name. "Mikaya, open up!" I yelled banging on the door.

I pulled out my phone again to call her. Straight to voice mail. Damn, does she hate me this much? I began to bang on the door again until finally deciding to try the knob.

I turned it and it opened without any problem. "Kaya!" I called out.

No answer.

"Mikaya?" I said scanning the living room. I walked into the kitchen to find no one. "Baby, where you at?!" I yelled.

Nothing but echoes.

I walked to the back of the house to her bedroom. I knocked before entering. "Kaya?" Her bed was a mess. I could tell she was here somewhere. "Kaya!" I yelled again.

I was getting nervous now. I walked up to the bathroom door and turned the knob. It was locked. "Kaya! Open the door!" I said jiggling the knob.

No response.

"Fuck!" I mumbled. I stepped back and kicked the door open. Kaya was laid out on the floor. "Kaya! Baby wake up!" I said rushing to her side. I gave her cheeks light taps, trying to wake her up. When I saw it wasn't working I called 911.

"911 Dispatcher. What's your emergency?"

"Please help me! My girlfriend is passed out on the bathroom floor and she won't wake up!" I said, my voice cracking with every other word.

"Ok sir, please stay calm. What's your location?"

I told her the address and with 5 minutes, I could hear sirens. "Baby, please wake up." I said before I heard the paramedics come into the house. I kissed her forehead before they lifted her lifeless body on the gurney.

They rushed out the house with me on their tails. I pulled out my phone while jumping in my car, calling the first person on my log. "Mijo!" I said as soon as he answered. "Tell everybody to go to Miami General hospital. Something's wrong with Kaya!" I said pulling out the driveway quickly. "Oh shit! Alright, we'll see you there." he said before hanging up.

I did 110 to the hospital. All the while, praying she was ok. When I got there, I parked sloppily before hopping out and running inside. I approached the front desk, trying to control my breath. "Can you help me please?" I asked. "Sure sweetheart. Are you hurt?" she asked looking at me closely. "No, I'm here for my girlfriend. Her name is Mikaya Jeffery." She nodded before checking the computer.

"Right now, I can't tell you her state, because she's in ICU. But as soon as any info is obtained the doctor will let you know. You can have a seat in the waiting room." she said pointing at the chairs across the room. "Thank you." I mumbled walking off. I could feel the tears begin to build in my eyes.

I sat down and put my face in my hands. "She can't die." I mumbled as I sobbed. "She can't die."