Chapter 30

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

"Aight, thanks again." I said to the jeweler. I walked out to the parking lot and opened my car door.

I finished what I needed to handle pretty quickly so I decided to head back to Madi's house. I drove there with LoveRance's 'Up' coming through the speakers. I smirked remembering my birthday night.

Madi is really trippin' with this cut off thing. If we don't have sex soon, I'm gonna go crazy. I pulled into her driveway and turned off the car. I checked my phone and saw that it was a little after 12 am. Hopefully she was up. I got out the car and approached the door. I knocked loudly so she could hear me. No answer. I checked the and it was open. I walked in and heard giggling upstairs. I walked upstairs to see her cuddled with her pillow and her phone to her ear. Her head popped up as I opened her door. "Baby!" she squealed. I chuckled as she pulled me on top of the bed.

"I'll call you back" she said into the phone. She listened to whoever was on the phone before replying. "Ok, bye." She straddled my lap and quickly kissed my lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled. I returned the smile and gripped her waist. "Who was on the phone?" I said. She looked up at me and pressed her lips together. "Julian" she mumbled. "Oh." I said taking her off my lap. I got up and walked out the room.

"Chris." she whined. "What?" I replied going down the stairs. She followed me down the stairs. There was a knock at the door and her head snapped quickly. "You expectin' somebody?" I asked. She didn't say anything so I went ahead and answered it. "Oh look who it is. The infamous Julian." I said chuckling. "Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. "You too man." he said walking in.

"Since y'all about to chill, I'm gonna get outta here. I don't want to interrupt." I said heading out the door. I closed the door and proceeded to my car. "Chris, wait!" she called out. She walked up to my car while pulling her shirt down over her boy shorts. "Why are you leaving?

"Nicole, be serious right now." I said before chuckling. "You call a nigga over at like 12 am while you dressed like that knowing I might not come back, and you expect me to be running through a field of flowers grinning. Fuck outta here." I said opening my car door.

"Chris, it isn't even like that!" she screamed as I backed out. I looked at her disappointed face before pulling out down the street, pissed.

  I looked at her disappointed face before pulling out down the street, pissed

Madi's POV

I watched as his car pull off. I can't believe this. Does this nigga really think I was about to cheat on him? I could feel my eyes getting glossy, but I stood there determined not to cry. I blink a couple times and wiped the stray drops before hurrying back into the house.

Julian was sitting on the couch playing with his phone. He smiled up at me when I closed the door. I forced a smile on my face and tried to pull my shirt over my shorts. "I'll be right back." I said heading up the stairs.

I got up to my room and pushed up the door. I went into my closet to grab some sweats. I opened my drawer and bent over to grab my favorite pair when I felt cold hands on my waist.

I shot up quickly when I heard Julian chuckle. "What the hell Julian!" I yelled smacking him. "Don't do that! You scared the shit outta me." I said calming my breathing. "I didn't mean to scare you." he said in a deep voice. "I just need a sec, meet me downstairs." I said heading into my bathroom. "Alright." I heard him say before I closed the door.

I pulled my hair into a tight bun and slipped on my sweats. I opened the door and got my phone off my bed before heading back downstairs. Julian was watching the 'Regular Show' so I joined him on the couch. He smiled immediately. "Wassup with you and 'ol boy? Y'all good?" I nodded, not wanting to let him know what just happened.

He changed the channel before settling on 'Friends With Benefits'. Their sex scene was on and I saw Julian look over at me from the corner of my eye. He poked my side and smiled. He quickly started tickling me and make erupt in laughter. He kept going until he ended up on top of me. He smiled and calmed his breathing before moving a strand of hair out of my face.

He looked down at my lips and looked in my eyes. He brushed his lips past mine before diving in. I quickly pushed his face off mine. "What are you doing!?" I screamed. "Come on Madi, you know you wants this as bad as I do." he said trying to kiss me again. "No, I don't. Don't touch me." I yelled pushing him.

He gripped my hands and got back on top of me pressing his weight down on me, not allowing me to move. He started pulling down my sweats as I squirmed. "Stop!" I screamed trying to his of his hold. "Please stop!" I cried as streams of tears rolled down my face. "Shut up!" he yelled before slapping me.

I squirmed as he put his lips again my neck and began to suck roughly. I tried my hardest to get my hand free. When my left hand was free I began to claw his face. "Ow, shit!" he screamed picking his top half off of me. I pushed him again until he fell on the floor. I kicked him in face and stomach, grabbed my car keys and phone before rushing out the door.

I tried to get my the car started but my hand was shaking in fear as I tried to slip the keys in the ignition. Tears were streaming sown my face, but I had to calm down. The key finally slipped into the ignition and I put the car in gear. I backed out and quickly sped down the street.

I was shaking, crying, and didn't know where I was going. I pulled over at a gas station and dialed Chris's number. "Please pick up." I whispered through my sobs. "Hello?" he said groggily. "Chris! Please help me. I know you're mad at me, but you have to help me. Julian just trued to rape me and I don't-" he quickly cut me off. "He did what!? Baby, where are you?" he asked. "I'm at the gas station on 4th" I managed to get out. I continued to sob as Chris tried to reassure me everything was going to be alright and he would come get me.

He told me to stay on the phone the whole time he drove there. The whole time all I did was cry. When Chris got there he knocked on the window and told me to unlock the door. I did as he told me. He scooped me up and held me close. I saw Austin get out of his car and rush over to us. "You ok?" he asked. I couldn't answer all I did was cry more.

"Go ahead and go home with her car, I'll come to get it tomorrow." Chris said heading to his car. He placed me in his car and shut the door. He went around and got in the drivers seat. He stated the car and pulled off. His jaw was clenched the entire time. He would look over at me occasionally sympathetically as I cried.

He pulled up in front of the Marriott and opened my door. He scooped me up again and carried me all the way to his room. He put me on his bed and stripped but left his basketball shorts on. He put me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm so sorry baby." he mumbled. "I'm so sorry" he repeated. That just made me cry harder.

I just cant believe this almost happened, again.