Chapter 17 (Part 2)

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

Did that just happen? I giggled I started to do my make up. Tonight better be perfect. I took my hair out of the bun. I let it fall and looked at it. I love getting my hair straightened. I parted it down the middle and added a little more eye shadow. I slipped in my gold spiked & crystal ball studded hoop earrings. "Babe, you ready yet?" Chris asked knocking at my door. "No. Give me 10 minutes!" I screamed. "Alright, I'll be downstairs." he said. I grabbed one of his presents and slipped it in my Tony Burch Leather clutch. I put on my strapless bra and lace panties, and slipped on my dress. This thing was beautiful! I felt beautiful. I slipped my heels on and did a check in the mirror before grabbing my purse and phone before heading downstairs.

"Wow." he said looking at me from head to toe. "You look...damn!" he said smiling. I giggled, "Thank you." He grabbed the Jet Fighter keys and we exited. We walked to his car and he opened my door. "Thank you sir." I said slipping in. He smiled and walked around to his side and got it. He started it and we sped to our destination.

When we got to the club, it was packed. He parked his car in the back, we got out and headed inside. "Looks like the birthday boy is here!" Drew said as soon as we sat down in VIP. The crowd went crazy as he stood up and waved to everyone. "Well, don't you look nice." Mel eyeing me. "Thanks!" I yelled over the music. I got up and kissed her cheek and greeted everybody else. "Babe, come here." Chris said waving me over. "I want you to meet some people." I walked over to see Heather, Trell, and Honey Cocaine. "Like I don't know who they are already Team Breezy remember." I whispered to him. He chuckled, "Well since you know them already introduce yourself." "Hi, nice to meet all of you. Nino, nice to meet you. You're Trell, the real ass nigga. You're his girlfriend Heather, you're beautiful! Honey Cocaine love your music! Teyana, I love your music too. Aaron, your Chris's cousin nice to meet you! K-Mac, the producer. Joelle, Stormi, Se7ev from the CBE crew. Love you girls! Gui, Timor, Hefa and Kento. Nice to meet you guys." I smiled. "Did I miss anyone?" I asked Chris. He laughed and shook his head. "Nah, you good." "Excuse me" I said walking to the bar as 'Slight Work' blasted. I went to the bar and got myself a Long Island Iced Tea. Tonight is going to be good.

It was about 3 hours into the party and Drew started playing "Teach Me How To Dougie." Knowing Chris he couldn't resist showing off his dougie. He chuckled and stood up and started dancing. Once again the crowd went crazy. He was now shirtless and slightly sweaty. Beautiful. Then song ended, he waved to the crowd again and sat down next to me. All night we've been whispering in each other ears and touching on each other. To be honest, I was ready for him to just take me home. I chuckled at my thoughts and knocked back a shot. Everyone else was FADED! Except me and Chris. But he was getting there.

"Up" by Love Rance came on. Chris smiled and pulled me up. "I beat the pussy up up up up." he sang in my ear. I smirked and threw my ass back at him making it clap. "Whore!" Ashley yelled looking over at us. "Shuttup!" Chris and I both shouted.

It was finally time to go. We made sure everyone had a designated driver and got home safely. When everyone was good we made our way to the back and made our way home. We stopped at the stop light and looked at the time on the dash. It read 3 am. "Shit!" I said. "Wassup?" "I forgot to give you one your presents." "One?" "Yea." I smirked. I pulled the Rolex box out of my clutch and handed it to him. "Happy birthday." I said smiling. He sped the car up, we ended up at the house about 5 minutes later. He turned off the engine and began to open it. "Damn!" he said smiling wide. "It's beautiful, thank you." he said before kissing my lips. "You're welcome." I got him a limited edition Rolex with his initials engraved inside.

We got out of the car and he stopped me. "You made my birthday one of the most memorable, so now I'm going to make tonight one of the most special for you." He opened the door to reveal dim lights and rose petals. I smiled and headed inside. He told me to go upstairs. I took off my shoes and left them by the door. I went upstairs, took out my earrings and retouched my hair. I walked out the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed in just his jeans. I walked over to him, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He quickly unzipped my dress leaving me only in my bra and panties. He pinned me down on the bed and attacked my neck. "Shit." I moaned quietly as he ran his hand over my panties. 

He removed my bra and panties slowly, instantly I grew self conscious. I used my hand to cover my boobs. He removed it. "You're beautiful." he said before kissing me. He began to kiss me from my neck down to my navel. No turning back now. I instantly got wet. He smirked as he threw my leg over his shoulder and held my right in the crook of his arm. His head disappeared in between my legs, I gasped loudly. I arched my back as he licked my clit. I gripped the sheets as he sped up. I didn't want to be loud and I bit down on my bottom lip, hoping to suppress my moans. My breathing started to get heavy as he began to spell "Christopher." I started to inch away. He lifted his head and chuckled. "Where you think you going?" he asked before diving back in. His tongue went into high speed as my right leg twitched. The pressure began to build and it felt like I was about to explode. I screamed a little as I came in his mouth. He lapped it up and looked at me. "Damn, you taste good." he smiled.

He took off his pants and boxers. He reached over to his drawer and grabbed a magnum. I gulped. This was really happening. He kissed me and climbed on top. His slipped his hand into mine, "Just tell me when you want me to stop ok?" I nodded my head as he kissed my lips once again before slipping in. He continued to slip in inch by inch until my cherry popped. "SHIT!" I screamed. "You want me to stop?" he asked. "No. Keep going." I said putting my head in the crook of his neck. He started to move a slow, but steady pace-easing his way into my tight passage.

After a good 10 minutes, the pain eased up. I started to moan and he went back and forth. "Damn." he grunted picking up his pace. "Christopher!" I screamed as he hit a certain spot. I began to whimper as he repeatedly hit it. "That feels so good." I told him. I began to moan louder every time. I felt the pressure build up again, I knew I was gonna cum soon.. He pulled out and kissed me. "Get on your hands and knees." he said. I did as I was told. He inserted himself once again and started at a slow pace.

He began to speed up and our skin began to smack together. I began to whimper as he hit my spot again. "Chrisssss." I cried. "You feel go good, babe." he said before grunting. His strokes began to get faster and harder knowing he was almost at his peak. My moans, his grunts, and our skin smacking together was the only thing heard throughout the house. "Oh fuck!" I screamed as both of our bodies shook at the same time. "Damn." I mumbled as I fell on the bed. He looked at me and smiled. My eyes began to get heavy as he kissed my forehead.