Chapter 20

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

Chris: I miss you already :(

My face instantly lit up. This boy was the best! I went to the info desk to check on my flight. When everything was set I found a seat and replied to Chris.

Me: Aww, babe! I miss you more :(

I did miss him more. Since we became best friends I would glow and everyone would notice. When he would leave I would pretend that it didn't phase. But deep down, it did. I don't care who knows it, I miss my man.

Chris: :) Are you boarding yet?

Me: Just about to. What are you up to?

Chris: At the studio right now. 'Bout to lay down some tracks. Rather be laying you down tho ;)

Me: LOL! You are so corny!

Chris: I'm being serious babe *dick slangs*

Me: LMFAO! I'm done with you! I gotta board now.

Chris: Just call me later. Ok?

Me: Yes, daddy ;)

Chris: -____________- Don't be doing shit like that.

I giggled as I turned my phone off. The lady across from me looked at me like I was crazy. "Problem?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and turned forward. I looked out the window as the plane took off. "Bittersweet." I thought.

___________________________________

I asked my dad to pick me up. When I reached baggage claim I decided to call him. "Babygirl." he said. I could tell he was smiling. "Daddy!" I squealed. "Where are you?" he asked. "I'm in baggage claim. Did you leave yet?" "I'm 10 minutes away." "Ok, see you in a few. I love you." "I love you too." I hung up and grabbed my suitcase. I'd always been daddy's little girl. And to be honest, I was spoiled. All we had was each other. I was an only child and my mom died when I was two. He would always do the best he could to make me happy. He always told me to stride for the best, and he supported me through whatever. I love that man.

I made it outside to see him leaning against his 2012 Bentley Coupe. His smile matched mine as we approached each other. I dropped my purse and suitcase as I hugged him. He chuckled as he held me. I haven't seen him in 2 months, he was a busy man. He let me go to see me crying silent tears of joy. "Nicole, you look like your mother more everyday." he said wiping my tears with his thumb. I giggled. "Daddy, every time I see you, that's exactly what you say." "It's true, baby." he said grabbing my bags. He handed me my purse and opened my door. "Thank you." I said slipping in. This thing smells new. I shook my head, he's always buying cars. I was quickly reminded of Chris. I could picture him smiling with Timothy in full effect. My dad slipped into the car and started it. He looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Mhhm. So, wassup with Chris?" I giggled and looked at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "When were you gonna tell me you were dating Chris Brown?" he asked pulling off. "Oh Lord." I mumbled. "Tell me." he said seriously. "We were friends at first, then now we're best friends. We just stared dating" I said. He nodded his head. "Are you having sex?" he asked. "We are not having this conversation." I said closing my eyes. "That's because you are." he said. "Oh my God!" I said erupting in laughter. "I didn't say yes or no." I said grabbing his hand.

We pulled up to my house an hour later. A car exactly like his was parked with a bow on top. "Daddy you didn't." I said walking up to it. "But, I did." he said handing me the keys. I smiled as I hugged him. "You stay spoiling me! But, I'm not complaining." He laughed as got my bag out his car and handed it to me. "Call me tomorrow, ok? I'm taking you out tomorrow." he said kissing my cheek. "I love you baby girl." "I love you too, daddy." I opened my door as he sped down the road.

I pulled my car into the garage, took a picture and posted it to twitter.

@Madi_sonn: Look what I got. Thanks dad! :*

I walked out the garage and headed to my bedroom. I stripped and hopped in the shower. When I was done my phone was blowing up! Texts, voicemails, and missed calls. I smiled as I read my texts.

Melissa: Bitch, pick up the phone.

Ashley: Is Chris the daddy you speak of ? ;)

Kaya: Yo, tell your daddy me one! I needs a new ride lol.

Chris: BABE!!

Chris: Nice car, btw.

Chris: ....

Chris: You leave and get a new car. And all I get is a few 'special' people in my studio.

Chris: Call me, I wanna hear your voice.

Chris: I thought you said you'd miss me ? Smh.

He is a damn fool. Hmm, who to call first? I dialed Chris's number and he quickly picked up. "Guess who it is y'all?" he asked everyone in the background. "Hey y'all!" I yelled. "Heyyyyyyyyy" they said. I giggled and shook my head. "So you could tweet but you can't call your boyfriend?" "Oh hush! You alright." I said. "Yea, besides the fact I miss you like crazy." he said in a deep voice. "I miss you more! You have no idea." I said walking into my closet. I picked out some panties, a bra and a big T-shirt. "Awwwww!" he said in a girl voice. I giggled. "Shuttup." "What you doing?" he asked. "Changing. I'm ready to K.O." I said yawning. "Oh damn babe. You seem tired. Get some sleep." he said. "Sing to me." I said throwing myself on the bed. He started singing 'Sweetheart' in a low, deep voice. I yawned again as I felt myself slowly falling asleep.