Chapter 24

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

It feels like evey time Chris and I see each other we're saying goodbye a second later. I was taking him to the airport today because he was leaving for Australia. We celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was fun. We had dinner at Red Lobster and had a good time. There was no need to go all out on some expensive restaurant, plus I wanted seafood. He got me a beautiful , and I was thankful. Know what that means ;).

I was also meeting my beloved father's girlfriend today. Yay. I am too sarcastic for life. Hopefully she wont be a bitch. "You ass is coming out the bottom of that thing. Go change." Chris said pulling on his sneakers. "Shut up! You sound like my father." I asked slipping on my other sandal. "So, you think your father will approve of the outfit?" he asked smiling. "I don't care. I'm mad at him still remember?" I said looking at my . "You an't be mad forever." he said sitting on the couch. "And I'm not gonna be. Unless he gives me a reason to." I pulled out my phone to see a text from .

Camille : Hey Madison, this is the girl from the shop do you remember me ?I did your hair a couple days ago.

Me: Of course, how could I forget. I wanna meet with you to talk, I'll text you with the details later :)

Camille: Ok :) Thanks again.

He grabbed his bag and we exited to the garage. "You wanna drive?" I asked him shaking the Bentley keys in his face. "Hell yea!" he said snatching them. He put his bag in the back seat and climbed in. I put on my seat belt and crossed my legs as he pulled out. "Thick ass thighs tho." he said smacking one of them. "Drive the car." I said laughing before punching his arm playfully. "You so damn violent. Always hitting me." he said smiling at me. "That's why I always have your ass limping." he said before erupting in laughter. "Omg, you're so funny. HAHAHAHA. NO." I said with a straight face. "You and your sarcasm man." he said shaking his head.

We got to the airport and he turned off the car. He hopped out and grabbed his bag I remained in the car and folded my arms. I winded down the window and looked at him. "You not gonna hug me?" he said smiling at me. I shook my head 'no' and pouted. He laughed and opened my door. He took my hand and guided me into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on my toes. "I hate saying goodbye to you." I whispered against his neck. He let me go and kissed my lips. "I'll be back before you know it." He smiled and hugged me again. I released him and smiled. "I'll call you as soon as I land." he said walking in to the terminal. I waved and walked to the driver's side of the car. I started it and pulled off.

I drove away from the airport with J. Cole's voice booming through my speakers. I had a few errands to run before meeting my dad.I went my office to set up a meeting with Camille. I found her number in my phone and called her. "Hello?" she answered in a happy voice. "Hey Camille, it's Madison." "Oh, hey. Wassup?" she asked. "I think we're gonna have to reschedule our meeting today. Can I meet you somewhere tomorrow?" "Yea, that would be fine." "Starbucks on 16th?" "Sure. I'm excited!" she giggled. "Me too. See you tomorrow." I said before hanging up.

2 Hours Later

I was headed to Giorgio's to have lunch with my dad and his girlfriend. My phone went off indicating a call from Mel. "Hey freckle face." I aid answering. "Hey." she said sounding down. "What's wrong muffin?" I asked speeding up. "Mijo's dumbass. He told me he would come see me, and now is on a flight to Australia. He didn't even tell me." she said in a quick breath. "I should kill his ass." she mumbled. "Woah dere!" I said sounding like Big SEAN. "No need for all that." said giggling.

We talked until I reached the restaurant. One thing about Mel, when she gets mad, there's no stopping her. I had to calm her down before she did anything stupid. She was ready to find her way to Australia and beat Mijo's ass with no questions asked. I shook my head and hung up the phone.

I grabbed my purse and secured my phone my phone in my hand before heading inside the restaurant. This man was no where in sight. "Great" I mumbled looking around. I told the host I was meeting my dad. She took my name and escorted me to a table nearby. "I'll notify you as soon as they get here." she said. "Thank you." I said taking my seat. I crossed my legs and pulled out my phone and opened my twitter app.

I composed a few tweets and went back to tweet watching.

@Madi_sonn: @MijoUgly better watch out! @MelDuhh is ready to beat that ass! Haha!

@Madi_sonn: I miss #oomf!

@Madi_sonn: See how sad I am when you leave? Lol

I was interrupted from my twitter antics when my dad tapped me on my shoulder. I smiled and got up to hug him. "Madison, really?" he asked squinting his eyes at me. "What?" I said taking my seat. "Your ass is visible, literally." he said shaking his head. "You're always criticizing my clothes!" "I wouldn't have to if you wore shit that covered everything properly."

I rolled my eyes and waved the waitress over. "Can I have a sprite, please." "No problem. And for you sir?" "Two Cokes." he said looking up from his phone. "Oh yea, where is wifey?" I said smirking at him. "On her way." he said smiling wide. I chuckled and shook my head. "Yay! I'm super excited!" I said before laughing again. "You are too damn sarcastic." he said. "Thanks." I said winking at him.

We began to talk and make jokes fore about 30 minutes. "Where is she?" I said getting impatient. "First time I'm meeting her and she's late." I said. I looked over at him to see him waving over. "She's pretty." I mumbled as she made her way over.

"Hey, baby." he said kissing her cheek. He pulled her chair out and she sat down. "Hi, nice to meet you. You must be Madison. I'm Tasha." she said smiling. "Nice to meet you too." I said smiling awkwardly. The waitress brought our drinks and she began the conversation. "So Madison, what do you do?" "I'm a stylist/ commercial director." I said taking a sip of my drink. She nodded her head and smiled. "Oh really? Which one's have you directed?" "Mostly the ones about music. I love music so it was right up my ally. What about you? What do you do?" I asked. "I'm a photographer. I've worked with your boyfriend a couple times." she said winking at me. I heard my dad kiss his teeth and we both giggled. "I need to meet him soon Madison." he said seriously. "Ok, father." I said turning my attention back to Tasha. "Don't worry sweetheart, Chris is such a nice young man. Nothing of what the public portrays him to be." she said. I think I might just like her.