Chapter 4

Madi's POV

I was kind of surprised. So many questions were running through my head. Why would he want my number? Did he think I was DTF or something? Couldn't be. Chris was known as a total sweetheart amongst TeamBreezy. 1 minute and 30 seconds left in the basketball game with the Heat up by 3 AND Chris Brown is sitting next to me. Could this day get better? He phone began to vibrate continuously indicating someone was calling him. He answered and was talking on the phone as Kobe hit a 3 to tie the game plus he had been fouled. Great. He hung up the phone with a hard look on his face. "How about you give me your number and we meet up one day at the Four Seasons?" He asked smirking. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Look, am I getting' your number or not? I got shit to do" he said as the final buzzer sounded. "Not" I said looking at him disgusted. I shook my head and proceeded to walk out the arena.

When we got to the parking lot, I opened the door and slammed it shut. I sighed, a bit frustrated, and started the car. "You good baby cakes?" Ashley asked concerned. I smiled a little. "I'm good." I said lying through my teeth. First, I was disappointed the Heat lost, and then I find out my fave is an asshole. Yep, I'm perfectly fine. I sighed once again and did 110 on I95 all the way home.

@Madi_sonn: #TeamBreezy, I can't. #DisappointedTweet.

We all went back to my house, ordered Chinese and just chilled. I told the girls the whole story with Chris. "I can't believe he's such an ass" I said finishing my story. Mikaya shook her head, "On a brighter note Mike is mad cool" she said cheesing. "Who the hell is Mike?" Mel asked looking lost, as always. "Tyga. Duhh." she said smiling. "Oh yea. We saw you getting them digits." Ashley said while getting off the couch to C-walk. We all laughed at her. "Anyways, he followed me on twitter. My life is complete!" she screamed. "Oh, he followed you hoes too" she said texting, not taking her eyes away from her phone. "HE'S CALLING ME!" she screamed in my ear. "Yea, scream in my ear. I don't need them to hear or anything." I shrugged. "Hello" she cooed into the phone. "OMGAWD! Go cake elsewhere." Mel screamed. "K. Bitches ain't shit..." Kaya whispered. "But hoes and tricks" we stated finishing her lyrics.

I decided to hop on twitter. I logged on to see my mentions blowing up.

@Beauty Brains @Madi_sonn: Your so lucky, congrats!

@SheIsBeautiful @Madi_sonn Is hella lucky -_- Congrats!

@TeamBreezyDoe @Madi_sonn: Why won't he follow me too ?! Congrats tho!

Wtf are people talking about? I checked my followers list to see Tyga & Chris had followed me. I shook my head. Why Lord? Mikaya then returned to the room with a bright smile on her face. "Can someone tell me how the hell Chris found me on twitter? Because I cant comprehend." Kaya laughed suspiciously. I slowly turned my head in her direction. "Kaya baby. What did you do?" "Well, I didn't tell Chris your name on twitter. See, Ty asked for it to follow you, you know? I said sure why not. Then Chris was with him saying how much of an ass he was to you. And he sounded so remorseful, and I knew you would be pissed if I gave it to him. So I gave it to Ty to give it to him. Are you mad?" She said rapidly in one breath. "He's following you? Awww!" Mel and Ash said. I sighed. "I guess not. I mean its just a follow right?" I smiled shyly. "Well.." she continued. "Check your DMs" "New DM from Chris Brown" I said aloud. "Let me read it!" Mel said as she grabbed my phone.

"Hey, I'm sorry I acted like such an asshole. I was just a little pissed off and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I really didn't mean it. You see like a real nice girl & I would love to chill with you sometimes. Bring your friends too. My niggas wont stfu about them, lol. Sorry again. I just really cant express how sorry I am. But here's my number call me so we can all chill one day and I can apologize to you in person. 567-3245 :)

"Awww!" They screamed in unison. "Y'all really need to stop with this unison shit. Not cute." Mel was smiling and typing on my phone, "What are you doing?" I asked. "Your welcome" she responded throwing my phone at my chest. "For?" I asked concerned. "I just DMed Chris your number. No need to thank me." she smiled, grabbed her purse, the girls, and made her way downstairs in one quick motion. I followed them to the door. "MELISSA, YOU DID WHAT!?!" "I said you didn't need to thank me." she said smiling. They all kissed my cheek, said their goodbyes and made their way out.

My phone went off, without looking at the caller ID, I answered. "Hello?" "Hey Madi, Its Chris..."