Chapter 34

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

"Pregnant. I'm....pregnant?" I mumbled to myself. I was in a state of shock. My hands found their way to my stomach and I began to rub it. "We're goona be aunties!" Kaya screamed as Ashley and Mel joined her. They looked so happy, while I sat there dumbfounded. "Pregnant." I repeated.

I covered the stick and stuck it in my bag. I was too shocked to drive home. I handed Kaya the keys and we all climbed back into the car. I took my seat and sighed as she started the car. I just looked out the window as we pulled off to my house. Part of me wanted to be excited, but I was also scared. I'm 22 years old and pregnant. My dad's gonna kill me! What's Chris gonna say? What the hell do I know about raising a child? Questions were running through my mind left and right, and I had no answers.

We finally pulled up to my house and got out the car. The Escalade was parked outside, so I knew Chris and the boys had made it home. "Great." I mumbled walking up to the door. "You better tell him Madi." Mel said. "I will." I mumbled. Kaya put the key in the door and opened it. You could hear loud laughter, chatter, and the T.V. "We're home!" Mel yelled.

We walked into the living room to find all of them on the couch. Chris smiled brightly when he saw me. I smiled nervously back at him and pushed my hair out of my face. "Damn. What took y'all so long?" Ty asked. Kaya rolled her eyes and slapped the back of his head. "Don't worry about it." she said grilling him.

I signaled to the girls to come upstairs with me. We all started making our way upstairs when Chris hugged me from the back and kissed my neck. "We still have to talk later." he mumbled against my skin. I turned around and forced a smile on my face. "Ok."

He kissed me and let me go. He walked back into the living room as I headed up the stairs behind Kaya. We got into the bedroom and I closed the door. I kicked off my shoes, threw my open purse on the bed, and plopped down on the bed. "Woah, woah. Be careful with my nephew." Ash said touching my stomach. "Don't you mean my niece?" Mel said laughing. "Oh my gosh! She or he is gonna be swagged out!" Kaya smiled. "Can we change the subject please?" I asked.

"Ok. Well since you don't wanna talk about it, Me and Ty are leaving. He thinks we're gonna go home and have sex. Ha! I got something for his ass." Kaya said getting off the loveseat. She adjusted her bandeau and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "Tell him Madison, and call me later." she said walking out.

"I don't know the first thing about being a mom." I mumbled. "What if I mess up? What if I don't teach my daughter or son the right things? What if-" Ashley cut me off mid sentence. "Stop worrying." she giggled. "You have months to think about and learned about all you have to do for your baby. All you should be worried about is taking care of aunties' baby." she smiled. "And telling Chris." I mumbled.

Hours Later

Mel, Ash, Mijo, and Austin left to go to Club Bed. Chris and I decided to just relax and watch a movie. Lord knows I needed to. We were watching 30 Minutes or Less, cuddled on the couch.

I was thinking long and hard about this whole pregnancy thing and slowly but surely I was ok with it. Chris had always been known to love kids, so he would love ours right? I had found a bestfriend,and grew to love him. He loves me with my flaws and all, and now I'm having his baby. Who would have thought?

"It's now or never." I thought as the movie credits started to roll. He got up to retrieve the remote to change the channel. He sat back down and started flipping through the channels to find something else to watch. "Babe, I have something to tell you." I said nervously. "Me too." he said taking his attention off the television."You first." I said.

" You know we didn't use a condom the other night right?" "No shit Sherlock." I thought. I nodded signaling him to continue. "Baby, you know I love you, you're one of my bestfriends, and one of the few people that I trust. But it can't happen again." My smile instantly faded. "You and I both have our careers to look forward to. We're both really successful right now and making names forourselves in the world. We can't have kids right now."

I hadn't thought about that. We're too young to have kids. What the hell am I gonna do? I nodded my head up and down and began to stare into space. Now my dad was really gonna kill me.

"What were you gonna tell me babe? You aren't pregnant are you?" he said laughing. "No, of course not." I said smiling at him. I looked at the clock on the wall that read 1am. "I'm tired, I'm gonna hop in the shower and go to sleep, ok?" "Alright, goodnight. I'll be up there soon." he said trying to kiss me. I turned my face making him kiss my cheek. "You ok?" he asked. "Yea." I mumbled walking up the stairs.

I rushed upstairs and into my bathroom. I turned on the shower to get the water hot as I stripped out of my clothes.When the water was finally hot enough, I closed the door and I stepped inside. My tears began to stream down my face as the water hit my body. Chris didn't want kids, and I knew raising this baby alone would be a challenge. I'm 22 years old and I don't know a thing about children. What am I gonna do?

I continued to cry as I washed myself. Today has just been too stressful, I just want to lay down and go to sleep. I turned of the water and pulled the curtains to grab my towel. I wrapped myself up and walked back into the bedroom.

My bag was still wide open on the bed when Chris walked in. He plopped down on the bed hard and the pregnancy test slipped out of my bag. "Shit." I mumbled as I walked over to my side of the bed to grab it. "What is that?" he asked as I stuck it into the towel. "Nothing." I lied.

I walked into my closet with his eyes watching my every move. I took it out and placed it on the counter. He turned his attention back to the televison and I slipped it into my first drawer. I put on my Victoria Secret pjs and got into the bed. I have to hide this pregnancy, until I get this abortion.