Chapter 12

Madi's POV

I decided to take a long shower. I was getting a little stressed about this whole situation. Why are am even worried about this boy? I thought turning off the water. I got out and wrapped my body in my towel. I sneered at the thought of me wearing a bathing suit. Ewww. I was wearing a sun dress if these bitches liked it or not. 

I walked out the bathroom to get dressed. The girls were sitting on my bed smiling. "You're wearing a two piece." Ashley said. I started to whine. "WHYYYYYY!?" "Because we said so" Mel said handing me the bathing suit. I looked around for my suitcase. "Where's my suitcase?" I asked squinting my eyes. "Don't worry about it. Just go get dressed" Kaya said. I grabbed it and went to change.
When I was done putting it on, I brushed my hair into a high ponytail. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and instantly felt self conscious. I could spot all my flaws. "Madi, we know what your doing. Stop it. Come out and let us see." Kaya said. I sighed, walked out, and pouted. "Damn! Look at your curves!" Mel said smiling. "I need something to cover my stomach. Now." I said rubbing my arm. "Alright. But this is progress. This is your first time in a bathing suit in years." Ashley smiled. I nodded my head. Mel gave me some shorts and a tank top. I threw them on, grabbed my purse, room key and sunglasses. I locked the door and we made our way to the elevator.

Chris's POV

Since everyone decided to go to the pool I went back to my room to change into swim trunks and a T-Shirt. The boys got dressed and we made our way to the pool. It wad about 3pm. We ordered food and chilled while waiting for the girls to get here. We ordered wings, pizza, french fries, and alcohol of course. 

"Alright. So what happened this morning?" Ty asked eating a wing. I sighed. "Madi and Kae almost got into it. Kae came in and saw me and Madi......in a compromising position." I said not wanting to tell them what was really going on. "What type of compromising position?" Austin asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Straddling" I mumbled drinking my Red Bull. "Nigga, you owe me $100." Ty said pointing at Mijo. "I knew something was going on since the beauty mark shit. Beauty mark my ass" he continued shaking his head. "Anyways. She tried to get loud with Madi, but she was calm about the whole thing. She just sat there and laughed." I smiled. I told them about the whole situation this morning. They just laughed at me. "Y'all ain't shit" I said shaking my head. 

The girls finally made it to the pool. "Took y'all long enough." Austin said. "Shuttup." Ashley said before kissing him. Ty hugged Kaya from the back and kissed her ear. "What took y'all so long?" "Well....." Mel started. "Not a word, Melissa." Madi laughed. Mel laughed and sat on the lounge chair. Everyone was all coupled up, except Madi & I. Both of us noticed it. She looked at me for a second, before putting on her sunglasses. I sighed. I took off my shirt and cannon balled into the pool. I made my way back to the surface to see everyone getting into the pool., except Madi. "Madison, if you don't bring your ass in this water, I will push you in." Mel said looking serious. She sighed, "Fine." She pouted. First she took her shorts off to reveal her thick thighs. Damn. Next, she removed her tank top. Damn. Damn. Damn. God Damn! Her body was amazing.