Chapter 21

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. It was 8am, too early. I sat up slowly and stretched. I hopped off the bed and dragged my feet into the bathroom. I grabbed my tooth brush and turned on the shower. I watched the steam escape from the top as I brushed my teeth. When I was done, I stripped and hopped in the shower.

I wrapped my PINK towel around my wet skin and made my way to the bedroom. I took my phone off the charger to check my schedule. "Busy, all day." I mumbled scrolling through. I threw my phone on my bed and walked into my closet. I wasn't feeling heels today. I grabbed my 12's, a pair of levis' and a tank top. I put my hair into a bow bun, my ray bans, and purse and headed downstairs.

I didn't feel like making anything so I decided to just stop at Starbucks. I made sure I had everything before walking into my garage. I was definitely pushing the Bentley my dad gave me. I grabbed the keys off the hook and opened the garage door. I put my purse on the seat and shut the door. I started it and pulled out.

I pulled up to the nearest Starbucks and went inside. "Can I have a tall Java Chip frap. And a chocolate chip muffin please?" "Sure." he said looking down at the register. "That'll be $8.22." he said looking up. He furrowed his brows before taking the $10 bill from me. "Keep the change." I said stepping to the other side.'Name?" he asked. "Madi" I responded pulling out my phone. A couple minutes later he handed me my drink and he handed me the muffin in a bag. I was about to walk out when he yelled, "Tell Chris Matt says hi! Team Breezy all day." I giggled as I shook my head in an up and down motion. "No problem, sweetie." I said exiting.

I pulled up to the address of the shoot and sighed. "Let the day begin."

4 Hours Later

"Bye guys." I said waving to everyone. I exited the building and walked to my car. I checked my phone to see a text from my dad.

Daddy <3: Where do you wanna go for lunch?

Good thing he's letting me choose, knowing him he wants to go to some expensive restaurant. Negative.

Me: Applebee's on 4th street?

Daddy <3: As simple as your mother. Alright, I'll meet you there.

I slipped into my car and sped off. This thing rolls nice! I turned up the radio to hear Chris's voice. "Strip" blasted from the speakers as I made a quick turn. I frowned due to the fact I haven't heard from him all day. No texts or calls, nothing. Maybe he's just busy. I sat in minor traffic before it started moving again. I turned on 4th street and into Applebee's.

I greeted my dad before sitting down. I sat my purse down and took of my Ray Bans. "You and these tight ass jeans." he said shaking his head. "Dad!" I said whining. "I just sat down can the criticism come later please?" I said. He threw his hands up in defeat before taking a swig of his fruit punch. I called the waiter and ordered a Shirley Temple. "Isn't today beautiful? Wow." he said looking around. I giggled and looked at him suspiciously. "You ok?" "Perfect, just like today." he said nodding his head. I kissed my teeth as I grabbed a cherry off the top of my drink. "Look, I'm not gonna beat around the bush with you." he said looking me in the eyes. "I...I have a girlfriend." I nearly choked. I coughed as he slightly patted my back. "What?" I exclaimed. "There's another thing. I think- No. I know I'm ready to marry her." he said smiling. "What?" I repeated. "I wanna marry her, but I didn't propose yet. I want your approval first." I sat there dumbfounded. "I thought you said nobody would ever take mommy's place?" "Babygirl, no one ever will. I wanna be happy, and she makes me happy." "So that's why you got me the car? To try and soften me up?" I said before chuckling deviously. "And I fell for it." I mumbled. He looked at me and pressed his lips together. "Go ahead and marry her then. Be happy." I said gathering my things. I stood up ready to walk away. "Sit down Nicole." he said. I ran my tongue against my teeth and sighed. I plopped down in the chair and licked my lips. "I just want you to meet her. Please?" he asked. "Sure, whatever." I mumbled. "What was that?" he asked. "Sure." I said louder. "Now we can go." he said paying the bill. We walked out together and he stopped me at my car. "I appreciate this baby girl, at least you're trying." he said hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you, baby girl." "I love you too, daddy." I said kissing his cheek. He started to make his way to his car. I opened my car door and slid in. I slammed my door, frustrated. I saw his car roll pass mine, he blew his honk and sped off. I started my car and headed home.

___________________

I parked in the garage and headed inside. I kicked off my shoes and turned on the TV. "And finally in celeb goosip news. Does R&B superstar Chris Brown have a new girlfriend? Chris and his new supposed girlfriend were spotted at L.A.X. She was identified as Miami's well known stylist/ director. The two looked cozy, hugging and kissing each other until she had to catch her palne. I wonder if Team Breezy approve of her? Take our poll online at dailydish.com. See you guys tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Why can't people mind their business?

I ran upstairs to change really fast. I was just tired of this whole day. I'm frustrated as shit. I put on my Last Kings sweats and T-shirt. "Ty is the shit." I though slipping on my shirt. I pulled on some socks and went back downstairs. I went into the kitchen and decided to pig out. Snickers bars, popcorn, soda, and chocolate chip cookies. Yum! I put my snacks on the coffee table and signed on my macbook. I clicked the skype icon and grabbed my phone.

To Chris: Mr. Brown!

I decided to play some music to pass some time. I clicked Ty's 'Orgasm' and started rapping along with him. I gotta ask Kaya about him, because this boy was worst than Chris. I signed into twitter and checked my emails, before Chris responded.

Chris: Yes, Ms. Smith?

Me: Skype?

Chris; Hell yea! Hold on. Wait, are we gonna have skype sex? ;)

Me: Ha! Hell no -.-

He sent the request and I accepted it. He made me smile. "Hey." I said nonchalantly. "Wassup with you?" he asked. "Today has just been frustrating." I said stuffing a cookie in my mouth. "What happened?" "Before I tell you, one of your fans Matt said hi." he looked confused. " I went to Starbucks and I guess he recognized and told me to tell you hi. I'm just the messenger." I said. He threw his head back and laughed. "My fans are the shit!" he mumbled pulling out his phone. "So why are you frustrated again?" he asked. I saw a new tweet pop up on my screen. I clicked it to see Chris's tweet.

@ChrisBrown: Hey Matt! #TeamBreezy, y'all are the shit !!!!!

I smiled and looked at him. "Come on tell big daddy." he said winking. I giggled, "Big daddy my ass." "Oh, is that right. Your legs still hurt?" he asked. I kissed my teeth making him laugh. "But forreal, why are you frustrated?" "My dad wants me to meet his 'girlfriend'. That's the only reason why he bought me the car, so he could soften me up. He wants to marry her. There hasn't been a woman in his life since my mom died, and I really don't think I'm ready for there to be one. I know he wants to be happy, but..." I trailed off. "Babe." he said snapping me back into reality. "Are you willing to try? For him at least." "Yea, I guess. Every one gets to be happy, why can't he? Plus if she's a bitch, I'll just kick her ass and be over with it." I said taking sip of my Pepsi.

We continued to talk about little stuff. "I can't wait to see you for my birthday!" I squeal excitedly. His smile faded and he started to look around. "Chris, what's wrong?" I asked. "About your birthday, I don't think I can make it." he said adjusting his hat. "What?" I asked sadly. "I just got booked for Supafest in Australia. I can't tell them no." he said. He was right. Who passes up an opportunity like that. "Well, have fun." I said half heartedly. "And Kae is coming" he mumbled. "Excuse me?" I asked.