Chapter 43

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

For the past week and a half, I've been nothing but tired, hungry, and miserable. I would sleep until 3 in the afternoon, have random and weird cravings then throw everything up and go back to sleep. I could keep down some food, but not all of it. Thanks to Dr. Smith, things were getting better.

The party was tomorrow, the only reason I was excited was because I would be going home soon. I was tired of being in this house with Mama J and Chris. She had made it clear that she didn't like me and Chris is still mad at me.

Speaking of him, I don't even know where he was. I woke up to an empty bed this morning. I sighed and got up to use the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered, before getting and heading downstairs with my phone and laptop.

I turned my laptop on before dialing Camille's number. "Hey boss lady." She chirped into the phone. One thing about Camille was that she was always happy. It got annoying sometimes, but other times it was refreshing.

"Hey, boo." I smiled signing into my Macbook. "Are you enjoying L.A.?" She asked. "Yea, everything is peachy out here." I chuckled my voice dripping with sarcasm. She didn't sense it and went on. "Oh, that's good. Is Chris's mom nice?" She asked. I snickered. "Yea, she's a real sweetheart." I said laughing. "What's funny?" She questioned. "Nothing." I lied. "Now wassup? You've been telling me to call you since 3am." I said. "Oh yea!" She giggled. "Check your email, I just forwarded something to you." "What is it?" "Just look at it." She giggled.

"Ok." I mumbled typing my password in. I waited a few seconds before clicking the first email.

"Hello, Ms. Smith. I'm the current director for all the endorsements and commercials for the Adidas brand. We have seen your work and were very pleased, to say the lease. We have a new endorsement with a highly known celebrity, Nicki Minaj. She is well known for her wild & colorful personality, and you are known for your upbeat and fun commercials. So, why not pair you too together?

We would like to offer you the job of producing and directing the commercial her ad campaign for the new Jeremy Scott Adidas Instinct Hi sneakers. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you would like the job, please have your assistant contact within the next couple days.

Congratulations!

Sincerely, Cameron Johnson."

"Oh my God!" I screamed. "They want me? Oh my God, Camille!" I squealed. "I don't care what happens today, this is the highlight of my day! Did you email them back for me?" I asked. "Yep, I knew you wold want to do it, so I emailed them and they said they would hit me back the details." I could tell she was smiling. "I love you." I cooed. "I love you too." She giggled.

"Who do you love? Chris?" I heard Kaya say as she came downstairs. "No." I giggled. "I love Camille, I just got the best news!" I beamed. "Oh, you're having twins?!" she screamed sarcastically. "Yea, sure. If they're coming out your vagina." I laughed. "But for real, I got an offer to do the new commercial with Adidas and Nicki Minaj." I said.