Chapter 29

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

Chris and I were meeting my dad tonight for dinner. He was calm about it, even though he shouldn't be. Knowing my father he'll be drilling Chris with questions left and right. I sighed as I pulled my jeans on. There was a knock at the door, from the beat I could tell it was Chris. I walked downstairs and opened the door to see dancing. "What are you doing?" I said laughing at him. He walked in and chuckled. "I should be asking you the same thing. Why you ain't got no clothes on?" he said eyeing my body closely.

Since the Australia incident, I cut him off. It had been driving him crazy. Shit was hilarious. "I was getting dressed smartass." I said heading back upstairs. "You look nice by the way." I said looking back at him and winking. "Don't do that shit." he said seriously. "You really can't be this sexually frustrated." I said laughing. "It's been two Madi! What you expect?" he said sitting on my bed. "I was a virgin for 21 years, you'll be alright" I said walking into my closet. He kissed his teeth and followed me.

He leaned against the door frame and licked his lips. I got on my toes to reach for my leather tote. I couldn't reach it and it made him chuckle. "You so damn little." "Help me" I whined. "You not helping me." he mumbled. I erupted in laughter before walking up to him. "Can you get my bag, please yellow cake?" I said hugging him. I looked up to see him busy on his phone. "You so damn mean!" I said pinching his arm. "Ow! Shit!" he said rubbing his skin.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I said through a fit of laughter. He sat me on the and started tickling me. "Quit!" He stopped and chuckled before kissing my neck once. "I love you." he mumbled. "I love you too." I said kissing his cheek. Who would have though Madison "big girl" Smith would be in love. Ha!

He kissed my neck again and rested one hand on my thigh and one on my waist. "Nicole, why are you doing this to me?" he mumbled. "Because you deserve it." i said giggling. "Ugh!" he said said walking out. I shook my head and hopped down to continue getting .

I headed downstairs when I was finished to see him on the phone. "You ready?" he said. "Yep." I said fixing my watch. "Baby got creez." he said smiling. "Whatever" I said giggling.

We walked out and I locked the door. We got in the jet fighter and took off. "To be honest with you, I don't know when I'll be back in L.A. but if you need anymore info, get it from Tina." he said into the phone. "Alright man, peace." he said hanging up.

My phone buzzed and Julian's name popped up.

Julian: Can't wait to see you next week :)

I smiled and replied immediately.

Me: Lol, I'm excited to see you too! :) Did you get every thing else figured out?

Julian: Yea, my manager took care of it. Thanks again beautiful :)

Me: You're welcome :)

"Who got you so smiley?" Chris said staring at me. "Huh?" "Madison, I know you heard me." "It was Julian." I said looking at him. "Of course." he said shaking his head. Lately Julian and I had become good friends. I wouldn't say he was one of my best friends, but he was cool. Chris had become a little annoyed with me chilling with him, but what could he do? He is not my father.

We rode in silence and I hated every second of it.How awkward was dinner going to be if Chris doesn't want to talk to me? He pulled in and fond a parking space. He turned off the car and opened the door. "Wait." I said grabbing his arm. "Why do you look like you hate me right now?" I aid pouting. "I don't hate you Nicole, I just don't trust Julian. Everyone sees it, except you. I just don't want you gettin' too close to him. Ok?" "Ok." I said before kissing his lips.

We walked to the entrance, well at least tried. The paparazzi made it a bit hard. "Hey Madison!" I waved and held on to Chris's hand. "Wassup Chris?" He nodded at them as he opened the door for me. We walked in and the hostess greeted us. "Reservations under Smith?" "Oh yes, they're already waiting for you guys." she said walking. "They?" I mumbled.

When we got to the table I could see my dad and Tasha sitting at the table laughing. "Great." I thought as I held Chris's hand tighter. Even though I like Tasha, I wasn't expecting her to be here. "Hey Madison." she said kissing my cheek. "Hey Tasha, how are you?" "Good, good." she said smiling. I kissed my dad's cheek and smiled. "Daddy, this is Chris. Chris this is my dad, Andre." I said introducing them. "It's nice to meet you sir." Chris said shaking his hand. "Likewise, I finally get to meet the man my daughter wont stop talking about." he said. They both chuckled and smiled at me, making me turn red.

Chris took his seat next to me and we got our menus. I began to scan my menu but I could feel his eyes on me. "What?" I said smiling at him. His smile matched mine before he chuckled. "You love me." he whispered. "Can't stop talking 'bout a nigga." he smiled. I giggled quietly and blushed. "Obviously." I said blowing him a kiss.

We all ate dinner and were just about ready to leave. My dad had been drilling Chris with questions left and right, just like I thought. "So Chris, I have one last question for you." my dad said wiping his mouth. "Ok." Chris said. "Are you and my daughter having sex?" he asked just as I took a sip of my drink. I spit it out a little and coughed. My dad had always been blunt, but that just caught me off guard. "You ok sweetie?" Tasha asked. "I'm fine." Chris chuckled before responding. "I promise you, I am not having sex with your daughter." I tried my hardest to suppress my laughter. At least he was being slightly honest.

Over all the night went pretty well, surprisingly. Chris and I walked out hand in hand to his car. We got in the car and he started it. He pulled out and sped back to my house.

We got to the house and he shut off the engine. I grabbed my bag and unlocked the door. He slid out and walked up behind me. I locked the door and we headed upstairs. I walked into my closet and kicked off my shoes while he sat on my bed. I took off my jewelry and stripped to my bra & boyshorts. "Babe." Chris called. "Yea, baby?" I answered. "I'm leaving." he said coming into the closet. "Whyyyyy" I whined. He chuckled and hugged me. I climbed up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I gotta go take care of some stuff, I'll be back tomorrow." he said kissing my cheek. "But I wanna cuddle with you." I mumbled putting my face in his neck taking in his scent. "I wanna do more than just cuddle." he whispered making me giggle. "I'm sorry, but I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" he said putting me down. I pouted as he brought his face to mine. He kissed my lips and put his tongue in my mouth.

I giggled and pushed him off as his phone rang. "Damn." he said answering. "Bye, babe." he said walking out. "I love you!" I screamed. "I love you too!" he yelled back. I sighed and proceeded to find some pajamas. I just decided on one of his shirts and some boxers.

I walked back into my bedroom and hopped on my bed. "Lonely." I mumbled. I turned on the TV to see Friends With Benefits on. I snugged with my pillow and covered myself with the blanket. Me and Chris never have time for ourselves, I thought. My phone vibrated and I smiled, thinking it was Chris.

Julian: Hey beautiful, you up? :)