Chapter 49

Thank you guys for rocking with the kid! Chapter 50 will be the last chapter, but I will be uploading the sequel very soon! Follow me/ be on the look out for Fan of a Fan 2! 

Madi's POV

Today was my baby shower and I was excited to see everyone. My dad and Tasha are flying in today, along with the hoes; Kaya, Ashley, and Melissa. I hate to admit it, but I miss my hoes.

Mama J has been such a sweetheart helping me with everything, plus her and Chris wouldn't let me lift a finger. They hired an event planner, who's a little too perky for my liking, but it's fine.

There was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it. I wobbled to the door and swung it open. "Daddy!" I squealed as he pulled me into a hug. "Hey, Tasha." I smiled after I let my dad go. "Madison, you look as gorgeous as always. And you're glowing." She gushed. "Aw, thank you." I said pulling her into a hug.

I shut the door and escorted them into the living room and we took a seat. "Where's Chris?" My dad asked. He knew we we're together any more, but he was determined that we we're going to get back together sooner than later.

I rolled eyes. "He went to the airport to pick up the girls. He should be here soon." I said sitting Indian style in the couch. My dad laughed and shook his head. "You want something to drink?" I said getting to avoid the conversation. "Yes, please!" Tasha laughed. "Let me help you." She continued.

"Oh! Let me see your !" I said remembering my dad telling me he finallyproposed to her a week ago. She giggled and placed her hand in mine. "Aw, he chose the one I picked out. He was acting like he didn't like it." I smiled remembering that it was the one I wanted Chris to get me. "Andre! I knew you didn't pick it out!" She shouted shaking her head. "Did you really have to tell her Madison?" I heard him yell back. I chuckled at them, it's like their married already.

"Oh, Madison. I know you're a Heat fan and Chris is a Laker fan, but we all know the Heat are better." She mumbled because she didn't want my dad hearing. The nigga is a die heart Laker fan. "So, I bought baby Brown, ." She said pushing the wrapped present to me. I opened it and laughed. "Chris is gonna kill me, but this is mad cute!" I gushed. "Thanks, Tasha." I said kissing her cheek. "Your welcome, sweetie." She smiled.

We both grabbed drinks and went back into the living room and Tasha handed my dad his drink. "Thanks, baby." He said kissing her on the lips. I scrunched my face up and gagged playfully. "Oh, hush." Tasha laughed.

"So, have you thought of a name yet?" Tasha said crossing her legs. "Yea, well Chris did. Christian Madox, 'C' for him and 'M' for me." I smiled before rubbing my stomach. "That's so cute!" Tasha complimented. Before I could answer her there was a knock on the door. "Help me up, please?" I askes Tasha. She pulled me up and I wobbled to the door again.

I swung it open and was greeted by loud screams. "MADISON!" They screamed in unison. "Hi, girls." I laughed. It had been 2 weeks since I left Miami and that's the last time I saw them. I hugged each of them and they entered with their bags. "Hey, Chris." I said awkwardly.