Chapter 14

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

Damn! I can never catch a damn break! Every time we're alone someone has to interrupt. I shook my head as we sat down. She giggled and looked over at me. "What's wrong with you?" I kissed my teeth. "You know damn well what's wrong with me." She busted out laughing. I pulled her on my lap and bit her cheek, "Ewwwwwww!" she cried. I laughed as she wiped her cheek. "Nasty." She said sticking her tongue at me. "You don't wanna see how nasty I can get" I mumbled. Guessing she heard me she smacked me in the chest, hard! "What do you want for your birthday?" she asked snuggling in my chest. "You." I smiled goofy. She sat up and rolled her eyes, "Forreal. What do you really want?" "I am being serious. I want you. On my bed. In red lingerie." I said winking at her. "Christopher, you are too much." she laughed. "Is that a yes or no?" I asked. She grabbed her phone and ignored the question. "Alright then." I said laughing.

We got to the airport just in time. The jet was ready to go and so was everyone else. Madi swung her bag over her shoulder and made her way up the steps. She suddenly stopped and looked back at me. "Stop looking at my ass." she rolled her eyes and walked up the remaining steps. I laughed and made my way behind her. When we were both in the plane, I slapped her ass. She laughed and hit me on my arm. We walked to the back and sat down with all eyes on us. "What?" I asked. "Y'all are so cute." Mel gushed pinching my cheek. "Chris and Madi sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Austin sang. "How old are you again?" I asked before shaking my head. "Leave us alone!" Madi said covering her face. "Yea, leave me and my bae alone." I said putting my arm around her. "Oh God." she giggled. "Woah! Bae? What I miss?" Ty asked getting up. "Michael sit your ass all the way down!" Madi said. "Damn Madi. I'm still Michael?" he asked. "Pretty much." she shrugged. "Wait until we get off this plane Madison! Its on like white on rice!" he said pretending someone was holding him back. "You leaving this joke toooo open Mike." Kaya laughed. We all erupted in laughter. "I love you Ty!" Madi gushed as she hugged him. "Oh." I said looking away. She laughed and sat in my lap. "Chris shut up. You got what you needed at the hotel." She barely whispered. Ashley heard her and screamed. "Eww! Y'all nasty!" "Great job Nicole." I laughed.

It was finally take off time. I grabbed a blanket and put my head in Madi's lap. "Madison Nicole." she looked away from her phone. "Yes Christopher Maurice?" she smiled. "You're beautiful." She blushed. "Thanks." Her phone began to vibrate in her bag. She quickly took it out and replied to whom every it was. "You're going to love your present." she smiled down at me. "I am? What is it?" I asked excitedly. "You'll find out on your birthday." "Can I have a hint? Does it involve you in lingerie?" I smirked. She giggled, "No hints." I was about to reply as her phone vibrated again. She began to reply as a smile appeared on her face. She was always on that thing. I tickled her side and snatched the phone to read the message. One I read it, the smile on my face quickly disappeared.

To Anthony: I can't wait to see you! :*

Wtf? Who the hell is Anthony? She quickly grabbed her phone and sighed. Was she only coming so she could see him? Is she using me? All these questions began to fill my head. I got up and tried to moved to the seat in front of her. "Where are you going?" She asked. I brushed her off and proceeded to the seat in front of her. "Chris, it really isn't what it seems like." she explained. I nodded my head in an up and down motion. "Its all good. Why should I care if you're texting another nigga? You ain't my girl." I smiled. She looked down embarrassed. She brought her face up again and smiled awkwardly as she ran her hand through her hair. She went back to her seat and sat down. I pulled out my iPhone and began to text.

To Kae: You in L.A.?

Kae: Yep. Why?

To Kae: I'm on my way back and I wanna see you...