Chapter 36

Mikaya's POV

Mikaya's POV

"Ty!" I called out as I got into the house. No answer. His shoes were at the door, so he had to be here. I dropped my purse on the coffee table and climbed the stairs. "Ty?" I said walking into my bedroom. I could hear him singing, off key, with the shower on. I giggled and shook my head.

I had just gotten back from my first photo shoot and I could wait to show Ty some of the pictures they took. I scanned and smiled. They were a bit bold but I liked them.

My phone rang next to me making me jump out of my daze. "Speak." Hey Kaya" I heard Madison sniff. "Madi, baby are you crying?" I said sitting up on the bed. "No. Um, I was wondering if you knew where Chris is? Is he with Ty?" "No, sorry babycakes." I said. "Ok, thanks." She said with her voice cracking. "Madi, are-" I said before being cut off with the dial tone. I shook my head and threw my phone next to me.

"Tatted like a mexi, goddamn I think I'm sexy." Ty said opening the bathroom door. "Really?" I said pressing my lips together. "Don't hate." he chuckled before walking over and kissing my lips. "How was your day, pretty lady?" he asked gripping my hips.

" It was great! I wanna show you something." I said picking up the pictures. He took pictures and I watched at his facial expressions changed from happy to confused. "What the hell is this?" He said looking up from the pictures. "Its the pictures from my photo shoot today." I pouted. "You don't like it?" "Don't get me wrong baby, you look sexy as hell. But why he had to be touching on you like that?" He said furrowing his brows.

I giggled. Seeing Ty jealous was the cutest thing! "Aww, my lil Asian." I said pinching his cheek. "Babe, stop!" He whined walking away from me. He walked into the closet with me on his tail. "Baby, you don't have to be jealous." I said leaning against the closet door frame. He kissed his teeth as he pulled on his boxers.

"I'm not jealous." He mumbled. "Mhm." I smiled. "Can you pass me that shirt, please." He said pointing at his YSL tee. "Where are you going?" I said handing it to him. "Uhh, I'm gonna meet up with boys and chill." He said pulling the shirt over his head. "But I haven't seen you all day and now you're gonna leave?" I said crossing my arms. "I'm sorry babe. We can chill tomorrow, I promise." He said pulling on his Jordans. "Whatever." I said walking back into the bedroom.

"Baby!" He yelled jumping on top of me. "Micheal, get off!" I giggled trying to push him off of me. "Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry, ok?" he said kissing my neck. "Yea, whatever." I said putting my arms around his neck. He kissed me my neck again, my nose, and finally my lips before getting off of me.

"Have fun, daddy." I said winking at him. He chuckled and fixed his watch. "I hate you." "Love you too." I giggled. "One more kiss." He said running back over to me. "I love you." he mumbled against my lips. "Love you more. Now go have fun." I said patting his butt.

He walked through the door and I could hear his heavy foot steps on the stairs before I heard the front door open and close again. I got up from the bed and stripped. "Time to take a shower!" I screamed. "You're such a weirdo Kaya." I said to myself.

I hopped in the shower for about 10 minutes. I could hear my iPhone ringing, so I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and ran to answer the phone. "Hello?" I said without looking at the caller ID.

Dial tone.

What the hell?

I pulled the phone away from my ear and furrowed my brow. This wasn't my phone. Micheal's dumbass left his phone. I shook my head and put his code in. I clicked his call log to see the last call was from Brittany. Brittany? It couldn't be.

I really didn't want to snoop, but I couldn't help it. I went to his messages to see their conversation.

Brittany: Are you coming over tonight? I miss you so much! :)

Me: Yea, let me take a shower first ma.

I clenched my jaw and gripped the phone tight. I swear to God this better not be the same bitch from the restaurant or else Team Tyga will be very sad because they're fave is dying tonight!

I decided to text her to see if I could get some answers.

Me: My bad babe, I don't know why she picked up the phone.

Brittany: Its cool :) Are you on your way?

She replied instantly.

Me: Yea... Let me have your address again. I forgot :P

Brittany: Lol, 15468 sw 158 str.

Me: Aight, see you in a bit.

Brittany: Ok, love you! :*

I couldn't reply. I was stuck. He really loves this broad? I was determined not to cry.I shook my head and quickly got dressed.

I pulled on a white T-shirt, black leggings and my Tims. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, grabbed both phones and I was ready to go.

Anger flowed through me as I grabbed my keys and threw both phones in my purse. I walked outside to the sun setting in the horizon. I hopped in the car and quickly started it.

Micheal has fucked with the wrong one. Sorry Team Tyga, but your fave is about to die.