Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

I woke up being suffocated between boobs. I smiled and pushed my face in deeper. She giggled and sat up. "Happy birthday boyfriend." she said kissing me on the cheek. "Thank you girlfriend. But can a nigga get a real kiss?" "Not until you brush them teeth." she said heading out the room. "You ain't right Madi." I said shaking my head. "Oh well, nigga." she screamed. I chuckled and walked into the bathroom.

I did my hygiene thing, grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs. Madi was sitting Indian style and texting rapidly. "Damn speedy Gonzalez, slow down." I said sitting next to her. She didn't hear me and just kept texting. I waved my hand in front of her face and she looked up. "What?" she asked. I chuckled, "Nothing, never mind." I walked into the kitchen to see food on the counter. "I poked my head out to look at her. "Oh. I forgot to tell you. I made food." she smiled. "Thanks beautiful!" I yelled. "You're welcome handsome." I grabbed a plate and put chocolate pancakes, eggs, toast, sausage, hash brown, and maple syrup. I sat at the table, said a silent prayer, and ate my food.

"That shit was good!" I said letting out a burp. "Nasty." she giggled. I chuckled and sat down and pulled her on top of me. "Give me my real birthday kiss." I mumbled. I gripped her waist and licked my lips. She brought her face to mine and our lips connected. I gripped her thighs and pulled her closer. She attacked my neck, leaving her mark. "I ride for my niggas, dawg. I ride for my niggas. I slide for my niggas, dag. I ride for my niggas, dawg. Stay scheming, niggas tryna get at me, dawg." Rick Ross' voice blasted from my phone. "Are you serious!?!" I whispered. She giggled and answered. "Hey Mijo. Yea, he's right here hold on." I sighed as she handed me my phone. "Wassup?" "First off, happy birthday man! You getting old." he said. "Thanks." I said through a chuckle. "Second, they need you down here. Shit is going all downhill." he said. "Alright man. Give me half an hour." "Yerp!" he said hanging up.

Madi remained on my lap staring at me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I need to head to the venue. Shit is going all wrong." I said rubbing my facial hair. "Why is it every time shit gets good, I'm always left with blue balls?" I continued. She erupted in laughter. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to!" she said climbing off me. "You coming?" I asked looking over at her. "Nope. Nail and hair appointment. Gotta look my best tonight." she said cheesing a little too hard. "Don't do that. You look like a monkey!" I said busting out laughing. "OH." she said heading up the stairs. "Babe!" I yelled. "I was just kidding." I said following behind her. She walked into my room and I attacked her. I threw her on the bed and planted my face in her neck. She giggled, "Christopher, move! You told Mijo 30 minutes!." I kissed my teeth and began to tickle her sides. "I do what I want. It's my birthday!"

Hours Later

I finally was home after dealing with the situation at the venue. It was time to get ready for the party and Madi still wasn't back yet. How long does it take to get your hair and nails done? "Girls." I said shaking my head. Just as I was about to head up the stairs, she came in with a few bags in her hands. "You couldn't help yourself could you?" I asked. She smiled, "Shuttup. One's for you. You lucky I like you Brown." I chuckled and hugged her. "Gimme!" I said reaching for the bag. "Chill! You'll get it later" she said putting it behind her back. "Yea, you getting something later too." I whispered. "What?" she asked. "Nothing. Its time to get ready." "Ok." she smiled.

I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I took my time and got clean, and hopped out. I wrapped my towel around my waist and went to Madi's room. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I walked in to see her leaning against the dresser in a towel on her phone. "It's downtown Ant. I'll text you the address. Alright bye." She turned around and crashed into my chest and screamed. "Don't do that! she shouted smacking my arm. "My bad bae." I said before chuckling. She got on her toes and kissed me. She gripped her towel as I sat her on the dresser. "I missed you today." I mumbled before sucking on her spot. She moaned a little before she responded. "I missed you too." she whispered. I made my way back to her lips and sucked on them before pulling her bottom lip. I found my way to her chest before moving the towel to expose her right breast. I took it into my mouth as she released a gasp. "Shit." she moaned as I pulled on her nipple. I looked up at her to see her shaking her head in a 'no' motion and biting her bottom lip. Suddenly, she pushed me off. Her breaths were choppy. "We can't do this now. We have to go" she said covering her boob. "At least it got this far." I smirked as she laughed.