Chapter 5

Madi's POV

"Hey Madi, its Chris" he said in a cute voice. "Uhh, hey." I said nervously. "Umm, look I just wanna apologize for the whole thing at the arena again. And for giving me your number" he said. "Thank Mel. She insisted you have it" I said giggling a little. It slowly began to get a little less awkward. We joked around and were cracking jokes left and right. We also talked about a whole bunch of crap. From clothes, food, his music of course, and his life. I had mad questions for him! What? He's Chris Brown for God's sake!

"So I have one more serious question for you." I said playing temple run on my iPad. "Shoot" he said. "Why are you with Kick Ball Chain again?" "Karrueche" he corrected. "That's what I said" I said as we both chuckled. "I love her man. She's a really nice girl once you get to know her." "You luff her?" I said copying her video. "But forreal, since you love her how come you don't ever have her back on twitter? I mean, TeamBreezy be dragging her ass. They call her every word in the book except a child of God. And then on your side its all crickets. .." I said. I heard nothing on the other line. "Are you still there?" I asked. "Yea I'm here." He said shuffling around. "I mean...Idk. I think its because I know half the stuff y'all say is true. But, I just don't wanna admit it I guess. My mom don't seem to like her much" he said sadly. "Oh, I know! Mama J be shading her ass on twitter all the time. Shit always has me dying!" I said in a fit of laughter. "SHADE!" he screamed and erupted in laughter. "I have a feeling we're going to be good friends Madison" he said. I giggled. "Me too Christopher."

____________________________________________________________

3 Months Later

Chris and I have become great friends. Bestfriends even. We hang out whenever he comes to Miami, which isn't often but we text and call each other all the time. Mijo, Ty, and Austin come to but to see my girls all the time. Mikaya & Tyga were finally a couple. They were so cute together. She wasn't ready to go public tho. "Tyga dates a fan and now TeamTyga hates him! Imagine that headline? Im not ready for it." she would repeatedly state.

Even though Austin and Ash weren't a couple they were always tonguing each other down. It was nasty. No matter where we were they were always kissing. They had no shame. At the park. The mall. My bedroom- I don't even wanna go into detail with that one.

Mijo & Mel had a "break up to make up" relationship. One minute they were in a relationship, then they break up, get back together and had sex. This was their weekly routine. But at least they were happy. As long as they were happy, so was I.

Today, the girls and I had a shopping day and went back to my house to chill. "I miss the guys!" Ashley said pouting. "You sure? You probably just miss Austin's tongue down your throat" I said laughing at her. She stuck her middle finger at me, I was ready with a comeback for her until she said "Don't you even start." she said pointing at me. We all erupted in laughter. "Ty said all of them are at the studio. Y'all wanna Skype?" she asked. "Yuppp!" we all said like Trey Songz. Mel grabbed my MacBook, signed in and made the call. "I'm going to shower, brb." I said making my way to the bathroom.

30 minutes later I hopped out the shower. I wrapped my body in my purple towel, took my shower cap off, and put my hair in a sloppy bun. I walked out to see the girls on my bed. "Madi, someone misses you!" Ashley said smiling. "Who?" I asked curiously. "Chris" they cooed while making kissy faces. "Ughh! How do you know?" I asked curiously. " He told us. He was with them and asked where you were. We told him you was in the shower. He smirked and left. He'll be back tho. He went to get the boys food." Mel said. "Oh" I said simply. "Madi baby!" I heard Austin scream. "Austin baby!" I screamed back. "Where you at ? Why cant we see you?" Ty asked. "Im practically naked nigga, you don't wanna see all this." They started making whistling sounds. "Put the camera over there!" Mijo screamed. Mel shot him a death glare, "Excuse me?" she said with an attitude. "Just kidding" he said quietly. I busted out laughing. 

"Let me get dressed, I'll talk to y'all in a minute." I walked into my closet and grabbed a black wife beater, neon green shorts with the word "PINK" in black and black socks. I lotioned my skin gotten dressed and hopped on the bed. I settled between Ashley and Mel. "Heyyyyyy" I said stretching the word. They chuckled as the door opened behind them. "Here you go, you hungry fucks" They scrabbled like wild animals to get their food. "The struggle man," Mel said getting off the bed. Chris sat in the computer chair and stared at me. "What?" I questioned him. "You don't know how to call nobody, huh?" he asked adjusting his snapback. 

"Man, whatever. Phones work both ways. Plus I see you have no time, being a delivery boy and all" I said smiling at him. "Haha. You're so funny." he said sarcastically. "I'm going to eat first and I'll call you back so you can tell me why you ignoring a nigga. Ok?" he said looking at my chest for a quick second. "Mhmm." I said playing with my phone. "MAAAADDDIII!" he said whining. I giggled, "What?" "Did you hear me?" "Yes Maurice. You'll call me back after you finish eating. I got it. Geesh." "Ok, bye." he said making a kissing noise before logging off. "Awwww!" the girls said. I plopped my face in the pillow and giggled. "Madi, he likes you." Kaya said smiling.