Chapter 16

We decided to play "Never have I ever

We decided to play "Never have I ever." Every time someone asks something you have done you have to take a shot. Mel looked around and started to giggled like a little school girl. She was drunk as hell. "Alright. My turn." Austin said smiling. "Never have I ever had sex in public." Every one took a shot except for me and Chris. "Y'all are nasty." I laughed. I wasn't as drunk as the rest of them. Chris poured everyone else a round. "Madi, how come you haven't taken a shot since shit got more personal?" Mijo asked. "None of them pertain to me." I shrugged. "Well aren't you such a good girl." Ty said swaying his head. "You're a drunken mess." I giggled. Chris eyed me curiously. "Never have I ever had sex." Chris said. I smiled and knocked back my shot. "Hell naw! Madi's a virgin!" Austin said wide eyed. "Guilty." I smiled. "This is too much for one night. I need to go to sleep now. Mel lets go." Mijo said heading up the stairs. She stood up, hiccupped and busted out laughing. I laughed and shook my head and began to clean the counter. Chris was still sitting on the bar stool as everyone made their way to the rooms. "Soooo, never?" he asked. "Never what?" "You've never had sex. But your freaky as shit." he said looking confused. I busted out laughing. "I'm not freaky." "Right,. And I'm dark skinned" he said entering the kitchen. I cracked a smile. He grabbed a bottle of water and left. I washed my hands and headed upstairs. I opened the door and was pulled in. He pinned me against the door and licked my earlobe. "Bet I'll be the one to take it away." he said kissing my neck and walking out.

————–————————

Its been a two days since the whole bedroom thing. Chris wasn't around the hose a lot. Either he was in the studio or planning the party. The girls all left me. They were all staying at their boyfriends houses, leaving me lonely in a big ass house. His birthday and party was slowly approaching. I was meeting up with Anthony the other day to catch up and pick up Chris's present. I got dressed in a Miso Aztec top, Khaki jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Damel wedges, and fringe bag. I grabbed my shades and rental keys and hit the door. Thank God for a GPS because other wise I would be lost!

I finally arrived to the Café to see Anthony chilling on his phone. "Well hello there sir." I said hugging him from the behind. "Who the hell? Madi, wassup girl?" He said laughing while hugging me. Anthony definitely was the male in the relationship. He was slightly built and he was gorgeous. I used to have a crush on him in college until he admitted he was gay. He pulled my chair out, I sat down, and smiled. "Its good to see you again. You look beautiful." he smiled. "Thanks! You looking good as always." I smiled back. "We began to catch up and talk about old times. "So, you got a man yet?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. He chuckled, "Something like that." "Look at you cheesing all hard! What's his name? When can I meet him?" "Never" he said seriously. We looked at each other and busted out laughing. "No forreal, I don't know yet. He's away on business." he pouted a bit. "Aww! You miss him." "You have no idea." he said winking at me. "Ewww! I don't even want to know." I said looking away. He laughed, "What about you? You and Chris knockin' boots yet?" I coughed a bit. "Nope! And I'm mad you said 'knockin' boots' old ass nigga!" "Girl bye! You know you want a slice of that lemon pie" he said taking a sip of his drink. I giggled and quickly changed the subject. "So, do you have what I need?" He smiled and passed me a bag. I opened it and screeched. "Anthony! You are the shit!" I smiled. "I know." he said dusting his shoulders off.

We finished lunch and it was time to say goodbye. "Stay in touch nigga! Not just when you need something." Ant said hugging me. "Will do sweetie. Quick pic?" I asked clicking my camera app on my phone. I quickly snapped it and posted it to twitter and instagram.

@Madi_sonn: Love this boy! Twitpic.com/3748383

When I got home I quickly headed upstairs to hide his present

When I got home I quickly headed upstairs to hide his present. When it was safe, I decided to take a quick shower and watch movies. When I got out I got dressed in my F.A.M.E. hoodie and PINK shorts. I popped in Easy A and headed downstairs to get some popcorn. I put it in the microwave, grabbed a diet coke from the fridge, and hopped on the counter. I heard the door open and keys hit the table. "Madi!" Chris called. "In the kitchen." I shouted back. He walked in and smiled awkwardly, "Wassup." he said grabbing a Sprite. "Nothing." I whispered. I pulled my phone out from my hoodie and pulled up my twitter app. I checked my mentions to see everyone making a big deal about me and Anthony. Why does the media always have to make a big deal out of nothing?

@DailyDish: Looks like Chris Brown's new girlfriend has moved on.

@TMZ: Chris Breezy can't catch a break! From gold digger to gold digger.

@WendyWilliams: Chris B's new ex girlfriend is kinda chunky don't you think?

"This manly bitch." I mumbled. I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. "You good?" he asked. I shook my head 'No'. "I'm really sorry about all these rumors." He chuckled, "Its all good. Not like rumors haven't been spread before. Don't worry about it. I'll have Tina take care of everything." I smiled, "Thanks." He nodded and walked out. I quickly tweeted before grabbing my popcorn.

@Madi_sonn: @AntTheWarrior please let these people know that they're wrong!

@AntTheWarrior @Madi_sonn LOL! Girl please tell them I have a man.

@Madi_sonn: He prefers the 'P' over the 'V'. #HA!

I went back into the room to play the movie. There was a knock at my door. "Come in." I said already knowing who it was. "I'm bored as shit! Can I join you?" I giggled, "Sure." He hopped on the bed and laid on his stomach. He kept a distance and it became awkward fast. "You're so awkward." I mumbled. "I'm only being awkward because you hate me at the moment." he said keeping his eyes on the screen. I sighed, "I only hate you because you were acting stupid." I said sitting up. He paused the movie and scratched his neck. "And I'm sorry again. I really am. I was overly jealous for no reason. You aren't my girl, but I felt the need to treat you like you were because that's what I want you to be. And I feel like every time we get to the point where I can see us together, I mess it up. Only because I'm scared to hurt you, but I wind up doing it anyways." he says looking me in my eyes. "You want me to be your girlfriend?" I said shyly. "More than anything in the world." he smiled showing his dimples. I giggled and covered my face.