Chapter 7

Chris's POV

When I hung up with Madi all I could do was smile. Mijo, Ty & Asustin stood there smirking at me. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Who was that?" Austin asked. "Madi" I said nonchalantly. "Oh really? So, y'all call each other baby now?" Mijo smirked. I chuckled, "Mind your business." "Mhmm. We'll mind our business, 'til I find out you get her pregnant! You know, you one horny ass yellow crayon." Ty said as the Mijo & Austin chuckled. I shook my head. "Aren't you still with Kae though?" Austin asked looking confused, as always. "Yep. I haven't seen or spoken to her in a couple days. She been on twitter though. Her and Robyn got a little feud going on". I said chuckling. "Bruh, I seen that shit! Y'all see the picture Rih posted? She won." Ty stated bowing his head. "We all saw it little Asian boy. You only saying that cause she STAY tweeting lyrics from rack city." Mijo said. "He called you little Asian boy!" Austin laughed. "Mijo, go feed my dogs & shut the hell up." Ty exclaimed. "Alright, I'll go when your eyes aren't chinky anymore." Mijo said with a straight face. There was a brief pause, then we all busted out laughing. Mijo grabbed his keys. "Be right back." he said. "Where you going?" I asked. "The pet store, gotta go by some dog food." he said exiting. Again, we all erupted in laughter.

___________________________________

Madi's POV

Mel and I were finally done shopping. I was paying for everything when Chris texted me.

Chris: I miss your face! :(

I giggled and quickly replied.

Me: Lol, I miss your face too ! :(

Chris: :) You still shopping w/ Mel ?

Me: Yea, but we're almost done. Why wassup?

Chris: Damnnnn! What y'all buying the whole store? Lol, call me when you get home.

Me: Lol, sure thing Maurice.

We made our way to the parking lot as I was smiling form ear to ear. "Damn, what's up with you? Who got you smiling like that?" Mel asked. I giggled. "You know I could be smiling just cause I want to right?" "Yea of course, but that would make you seem even more crazier than you already are So.." she trailed off. I laughed again. "Alright, fine. I admit it. I was talking to Chris-" she cut me off. "Mhhm, I should of known" she smirked at me grabbing the keys. She opened the doors to the backseat so we could put the bags on. "You guys should just be together and be over with it. This 'best friend' act is getting old, to be honest." she said pushing the cart in an opposite direction. "You wanna drive?" I asked her. "Sure."

We got in the car and made our way to the house. "Now, back to you & Chris. You like him right?" "Is that a serious question Mel?" I asked her. She laughed, "I'm sorry, just making sure. But forreal, you guys need to quit the act. You guys like each other, so just do it like Nike." she smiled. I laughed. "That'll never happen.." I trailed off. I stayed quiet until we got home.

Mel and I made it my house and unloaded the groceries. When we were finished we crashed on in the living room. "A Walk To Remember is on!" she screamed. I laughed and shook my head. "Let watch it. I'll grab the blankets." I went to the closet to grab my Tinker Bell blanket and got Mel my Winnie the Pooh one. I walked back out to the living room to see her on my phone and my laptop. "Who are you talking to?" I asked. "Chris" she winked. "Whyyyyy!?" I whined. "You know you were supposed to call him as soon as you got here right? You didn't so I did." she smiled. "You went through my-" she cut me off. "Are you online? Oh, I see you hold on." she said talking on the phone. She hung up the phone and waved at the laptop screen. 

"Hey Christopher, honey." she smiled all goofy. "Hey Mel darling" he said with a country accent. I shook my head at them and threw the blanket at Mel. "Brb, I gotta pee. Haha, that rhymed" she giggled and walked down the hall. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed the laptop. I smiled at him as he shook his head at me. "What I do?" I laughed. "You were supposed to call me when you got home Nicole." he said still shaking his head. "Christopher, I just got home!" I screamed a little while laughing. "That's no excuse babe." he sad a little sadly. He looked so cute I had to let his "babe" comment slide. "I really do miss you though." he said with a crooked smile. "I miss you too crayon." "Yo, what is with everybody calling me a crayon today? And you cant be calling me crayon when you bright as shit!" We instantly busted out laughing knowing he was telling the truth.

Mel came back down the hall and snatched the laptop. "Christopher, when are we going to meet that girlfriend off yours?" she asked. I coughed a bit. "You good Madi?" she asked laughing. I shook my head in a 'yes' motion and made my way to the kitchen for some water. I went back into the living room and sat back down. "You know damn well you don't want to meet her" I whispered to Mel. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Yes I do. I want to see what she has that you don't." she whispered back.

 Chris looked at us suspiciously, "Y'all good?" he asked. "Of course" we said in unison. "Well I have a proposition for y'all." he said. I looked at Mel as she looked at me. She squinted her eyes, "We're listening." "I want you guys to come to L.A. for my birthday" he smiled. "Done!" Mel screamed. "Omg! I've always wanted to go to L.A.!" she continued. "Wait, calm your nipples girl. When exactly do you want us to come?" I asked him. Well I was thinking sometime this week. I figured y'all would want to come and actually enjoy L.A. before my party on Saturday." "Well you, Ashley and Kaya can go." I said to Mel disappointed. 

"What? Why can't you go?" she asked. "I'm busy this whole week. I have shoots Monday through Thursday. And then I have to style a show Friday night." I sighed. "Come on Madi, you know you can cancel." "But, these people have been booked for months Mel, you know that." she looked at me and shook her head. "Madison Nicole. You have canceled on shoots and shows just because you had period pains and bad hair days!" she laughed. "I'm sure you can cancel for your man once. I mean it is his birthday." she said seriously. "He's not my man Mel!" I giggled. Chris was sitting there dying. "Come on Madi, do it for your man" he winked. "You, hush!" I pointed at him. He chuckled once again. "I'll think about it." I said unsure. Chris kissed his teeth, "Don't worry Mel, she'll be here even if I gotta come get here myself."