Chapter 19

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

"Wake up nigga." I whispered in her ear. "Leave me alone." She mumbled putting the pillow over her head. I started to bite her neck making her giggle. "You're so annoying." She said pulling the pillow off her head to look up at him. "Why do you have so much energy in the morning?" She asked. "It's a normal thing for me. I'm a busy man. Plus, you only saying that cause your ass can still barely walk." I said smirking. "Shuttup!" She said through laughter. "I can't believe they still hurt. Its been three days. What the hell did you do to me?" she asked. I erupted in laughter. "I did what I was supposed to do. Come on, get in the shower." I said rushing her. She groaned and got up.

Madi was leaving today. Kaya, Ashley, and Mel were staying for a few more days. People had been blowing up her phone for the past days, she had business to take care of. We did have fun though. We went to the beach, club, and even went to see Think Like A Man. She laughed the entire time. I was lowkey sad though. I loved having her here. I smiled as she struggled to close her suitcase. "No, Chris I don't need any help. Just stand there and smile, it's cool." she said shaking her head. I chuckled as I walked over to her. I grabbed her suitcase and quickly zipped it up. "Show off." she mumbled. "Whatever, you just mad cause you small." I said walking up to her. My 6 foot build towered over her 5'3 frame. She wrapped her arms around my torso and looked up at me. "I'm gonna miss you." she said pouting. "Imma miss you too." I said kissing her cheek.

I was taking her to the airport, but we were gonna have breakfast first. I walked into my closet to find something to wear. I finally decided on and quickly got dressed. walked out the bathroom and sighed. "You ok?" I asked. She smiled slightly and nodded her head. I grabbed my keys and her suitcase and headed downstairs. She followed closely behind as we walked out the door. I put her stuff in the truck as she slipped into the car. I got in the car and sped to the nearest IHOP.

When we got there she was quiet the entire time, except when she ordered. We sat there in awkward silence as she tapped her nails on the table. "Babe." I said grabbing her hand. "Relax." I said smiling. "I'm sorry this is mad awkward. I'm just a little sad." she said looking at me. "You'll miss me that much?" She giggled and nodded her head. "You and that bright ass skin." she said poking my arm. "Come on now. We really gonna talk about skins? You as bright as me." I said playfully mugging her. "Get your ass beat in this IHOP." she said pretending to take her earrings out. We played around until it was time to get to the airport. She sat in the car looking out the window until her phone went off. She smiled as Mel, Kaya, and Ashley's faces popped up on her screen. "I like how I didn't get a goodbye or NOTHING!" Kaya screamed. 

"Bitch, relax." she said laughing. "My plane doesn't take off for a while, I was gonna text you." "Mhmm. Well, have a good flight and make sure you call us when you land." Ashley said. "And make sure we get the first call! Not Chris." Mel said. I kissed my teeth, "Melissa I hope you know I'm the boyfriend." I said as I stopped at the red light. "Well, we're the best friends. And we were here first." she retorted as she stuck her tongue at me. Madi shook her head. "Y'all are immature. I'm calling my father first. Maybe I won't call y'all at all." We all kissed our teeth making her laugh. "We love you Madi!" they screamed. "Love you too, bye!" she said hanging up.

We pulled up to her terminal and I turned off the engine. She turned to me with a sad look on her face. "Babe, don't be sad. I'll come see you in a few weeks. Just hop on sykpe or facetime and you can see your lemon cake anytime." I said smiling. She giggled as she looked down. I cupped her face and quickly kissed her lips. We pulled away and she smiled. I got out the car to get her suitcase. She grabbed her purse and leaned against the door. I slammed the trunk and walked around to her side. She had her arms were folded as she pressed her lips together. I put her suitcase next me and wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her around my neck and kissed my earlobe. "I'm really gonna miss you." she mumbled. I picked her up making her giggled. "I'll miss you too." I said kissing her neck. I put her down and hugged her one last time "Call me as show as you land." I said. She nodded her head and grabbed her suitcase. I watched her as she disappeared inside the building. I sighed and walked back to the driver's side of the car. I slid in and pulled off. I pulled up at red light and pulled out my phone.

To Madi: I miss you already :(