Chapter 41

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

Its been 2 weeks since the whole fiasco at the hospital. You would think Chris would be over the whole abortion thing, but no. He's still sour about it. He went back to L.A. a few days ago to help his mom with her friend's party. We haven't talked at all, except when he texted inviting me to the party.

The girls and I were heading out to L.A. today, since the party was in a couple of days and I still hadn't had my doctors appointment due to how busy I had gotten in the past weeks. Chris said he had found a doctor I could see while I was out there. That seems like the only time when he talks to me, when it has to do with the baby. I guess this is what it was now. I was his baby mama and he was my baby daddy.

"Madison! Where you at baby?" Mel called from downstairs. "In the closet." I yelled back as I threw my Isolde pumps in my suitcase along with my bandage dress. "Hey preggers." She said walking into the closet with a smile plastered across her face. "Why you smiling so like a creep?" I laughed. She giggled. "No reason." said walking into the closet fully. "Mel, are those my shoes!?" I yelled. "Mhm." she said between her laughter.

"Those are new Melissa." I whined. "Couldn't you let me wear them first?" I pouted. "Look at you, your pregnancy hormones are acting up already." she said shaking her head. "Shut up." I said rolling my eyes. "When did you even take them?" I said confused. "Don't worry about that." she said texting on her phone. "I don't see why you're mad. Your is cute. And you didn't even realize they were gone." she said looking up from her phone.

"You shouldn't even be wearing heels, preggers. You gotta keep my niece safe. Isn't that right, Melissa junior?" she said rubbing my stomach. I fell out laughing. "Ok. Two things. First, I'm not even showing yet. And second, even if I have a daughter I will not be naming her Melissa junior." She kissed her teeth as I pulled on my shoes. "What you gonna name her then?" she asked. "I don't know. Damn sure won't be anything close to you ratchets names." I said talking about her, Kaya, and Ashley. "Mhm, you gonna want us 'ratchets' to babysit when Chris get back up in that thang." she said laughing loudly.

I stayed quiet as her laughter ceased. "Hold on. Don't tell me.." she stopped waiting for me to finish. "To be honest, I don't even know. He hasn't talked to me since Kaya was in the hospital. He id text me telling me he found a doctor I could go to when we were in L.A." I shrugged putting on my bracelets. "You guys are so bipolar and I'm not here for it." she mumbled rolling her eyes. "Whatever." I chuckled putting my lip gloss in my purse.

Not even 15 minutes later, I heard vicious knocking in the door downstairs. "Your friends are here." Mel chuckled kicking her feet up on my bed. I rolled my eyes and carefully climbed down the stairs and opened the door. "Hey baby mama." smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hey baby daddy." I giggled as she walked past me. I looked back over at, she was pouting but she quickly forced a smile to her face. "What's wrong boo?" I said as she walked in. "Nothing, I've been trying to get over him. But I know for a fact he'll be at the party and I'm second guessing if I should go." I sighed and shut the door.