Chapter 11

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook. I slowly grabbed my phone to see tons of missed calls, voicemails, and texts. None from Madi. I sighed and called Mijo back. "Man, please tell me you know where Madi is. Please tell me your with her." he said sounding stressed. "What do you mean? I thought she would be sleeping with one of the girls!" I shouted scared. I wiped my face with my hand and sighed. "I haven't seen her since that whole thing went down with Kae this morning. She stormed out of my room and I haven't seen here since." "Shit." he mumbled. 

"Look, we're going to look around the hotel. Get dressed and come help." he said hanging up. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I went to the front desk to see if she had checked into a room. The girl at the front desk was half way asleep as I tapped her. "Excuse me?" I said. She hopped up and screeched. "Chris Brown! Omg!" she coughed and tried to calm herself down. I laughed. "Camille?" She nodded her head. "Can you help me out? Did you see a girl here this morning? About 2 am? She's about 5'3 with curly black hair?" she nodded, "Yea she checked in this morning. She's in room 563." she smiled at me. "Thank you!" I said running to the elevator.

I made my way to Mijo's room and knocked on the door. Mel opened the door with scowls on their faces. "Shit" I mumbled walking in. "Look before you guys kill me, I know-" Ashley cut me off. "You know you're lucky that your friends don't like morgues." she rolled her eyes at me. "Can I continue? I asked looking around. No one said anything. "As I was saying, I know where she is. She checked into room 563 this morning." "Then what the hell we still doing here?" Mel asked walking out the door.

We made our way to Madi's room. The girls began to bang on the door like police officers. "Madison Nicole! Open the door!" Kaya screamed. She opened the door with Hello Kitty shorts and a white tank top. She rubbed her eyes as the girls bummed rushed her. "What's wrong with you guys? She asked groggily. "We were worried." Mel pouted. "Why? I was right here." she said lying down on the couch. "Well excuse us for caring. Anyways, we hitting the pool before we leave. You down?" Ashley asked. "Will you guys leave if I say yes?" she asked closing her eyes. 

They smiled, "Mhhmm." "Yes I'll go. Now leave." she said getting up. She pushed us all out and shut the door. We were walking back to our rooms when Mijo stopped me. "Talk to her" he said patting my shoulder. I sighed and walked back to her room. I walked in without knocking. "Get out." she said looking up at me. "Can we talk first?" I asked. She sighed and got up, "I'll be back." She said heading to the bathroom with her ass jiggling in the process. "Stay focused Chris" I thought.

When she came back she sat in the loveseat across from me. "Speak." she said picking at her nails. "Why you gotta sit all the way over there?" I joked trying to lighten the mood. She looked at me and shook her head. "2 reasons. One, because its my room. And two, the last time I sat so close to you, somebody almost got their ass beat." she said with an attitude. "Yikes! Attitude." I said. She sucked her teeth and turned on the TV. "I thought we were going to talk?" "No, I told you to speak. I was thinking about listening, but all your doing is stalling, so I don't wanna hear shit you have to say." She stood up, walked to the door, and opened it. "This is your cue to leave." she smiled sarcastically. I got up and shook my head. I walked out of her room, looked at her and licked my lips. She rolled her eyes, "Goodbye Christopher." she said slamming the door in my face.