Chapter 45

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

We arrived at the venue for the party. To say it was beautiful was an understatement. Outside was gorgeous, so was . The dance floor was wide and the tables were set up nicely. Chris escorted us to our table, the girls and I sat down while he went over to greet everyone.

Mama J wasn't kidding when she said she wanted everyone to be there. More than half of Chris's family was present, along with Ty, Mijo, Austin, Trell, Heather, and Honey. Heather and Honey were with the guys looking bored as hell, so Kaya waved them over.

"Heavie!" Kaya squealed as they hugged. She released her and looked over at Honey. "Honey iced tea!" She laughed pulling her into a hug. "Ok, you bitches can act like you don't see us sitting here." Mel mumbled. "What the fuck ever rude ass. I was getting to you." Heather said rolling her eyes. They can't be nice to each other even it killed them. They secretly loved each other, but they didn't want it to be known. "Oh, guys. This is Chris's sister Lytrell. Lytrell these are my ratchet friends Honey and Heather." I said introducing them. Lytrell giggled and waved, "Nice to meet you girls." We all greeted each other and engaged in conversation about random shit before Mama J came over to the table with her "friend."

"Terry, this is Madison. My daughter in law." She smiled and winked at me. I giggled and took his hand. "Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. "The pleasure is all mine." He said. "These are my friends. Melissa, Ashley, Mikaya, Heather, and Honey." "Nice to meet you girls." "You too." They smiled. "Chris! Let me talk to your for a second." Terry called out. "Excuse me, ladies." He said before walking off. Chris and Terry made it out the building. My eyes wandered around the room to see Ty shaking his head at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he waved me over. "Be right back." I said getting up from my seat.

"Micheal." I said mugging him. "Oh damn Madi, you mad at me?" He asked. "What you think?" I said rolling my eyes at him. "Look Kaya knows I'm sorry for what I did. She don't want nothing to do with me-" "I don't blame her." I mumbled. "Can I finish?" "Mhm." "Look, I was just wondering if you could just get her to talk to me." "What the hell did you guys do the other day when you came and got her?" I asked. "Man I was trying to talk to her, but all she did was play on her phone and be stubborn." He said kissing his teeth. I giggled. "Sounds like Kaya. But whatever, I'll see what I can do Mikey." I said smacking his cheek gently.

I was walking back to my seat when I heard my name. "Madison!" Chris called out. I walked toward him and he grabbed my waist. "What's up?" "I want you to meet some more of my family." He smiled. "Yay, because I'm so good at it so why not." I said sarcastically. He chuckled. "Just come on."

"Auntie Christine, this is Madison. Madison this is my aunt Christine." Chris said. "Hi, nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. "How are you sweetheart? I've heard so much about you." She said smiling wide at me. "You're hair is so pretty? Is it all yours?" "Yes." I giggled. "Auntie!" Chris whined. "I'm sorry." She mumbled and walked away. "Great meeting you, sweetheart!" She yelled. "You too!" I laughed. Chris shook his head and took my hand again, pulling me over to a group of guys. They were laughing and drinking, basically having a good time.