Chapter 8

Madi's POV

It was Sunday evening and I was almost done cooking for the girls. They should be coming in about 30 minutes. I finished frying the last piece of chicken, checked on the cheesecake, and put the oven on low. I made my way upstairs to take a quick shower. I turned on the water and made my way into my closet. I decided on a strapless floral dress and a black cardigan. I threw them both on the bed and went back into the bathroom. I got naked and stepped into the shower. Just as I started shampooing my hair the door bell rang. I sighed and put my hair in a quick bun, hopped out, and wrapped the towel around my body.

I quickly made my way downstairs. Whoever it was banging on the door like the police. "HOLD ON! DAMN!" I yelled. I looked through the peep hole & laughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the door. He had on a black Billionaire Boys Club T-Shirt, cargo shorts, and Bordeaux 7s. "Damn, I don't even get a 'hello' first?" he smiled showing his dimple and crooked tooth. "Hello, Christopher." I said smiling. He stood there smiling as he pulled me into a hug. He released me and started staring at my chest. "Yo!" I said snapping my fingers. "My face is right here." He laughed and sat down. "What are you doing here?" I asked once again. "I told you I would come out here and get you if I had to. You gave me no choice." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Don't roll-" he stopped and sniffed the air. "You cooked?" "Omg, you always hungry!" I laughed. "The girls are coming over for dinner." "Can a nigga can an invitation ?!" he asked laughing. I giggled, "Sure. I gotta go shower. Don't touch any of the food Maurice." I said heading up the stairs. "Can I invite the boys?" "They're here?!" I screamed excitedly ,stopping halfway up the stairs. "Well damn. How come I didn't get no love?" he asked. I laughed and shook my head, avoiding his question. I continued to make my way up the stairs as he watched my every move. "Stop looking at me!" I yelled slapping my ass, and bolting up the rest off the steps.

I quickly washed the shampoo out my hair and took a quick shower. I dried and lotioned my skin and got dressed. I looked in the mirror to double check my outfit. "Double Ds!" I laughed looking at my cleavage. I went downstairs to see Mel sitting on Mijo's lap, Austin and Ashley watching the Celtics game, and Kaya and Ty tonguing each other down. Chris just sat there staring at me. Ok? I wiggled myself in between Kaya & Ty. "Eww, Kaya stop!" I whined. "Wassup T-Raw!" I said hugging him. He chuckled, "Why you blockin' bruh?" "OH! Alright, keep eating each other's faces. Its cool. Since I didn't miss you and all." "Madi, I'm-"I cut him off. "Nope! I don't wanna hear it Michael" I said sitting on next to Mijo. "I'm Michael now?" I ignored him and started talking to Mijo. "Hey hoe-face! I missed you and that nose ring." I said tugging on it. He laughed, "I missed you too kid." He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Chris missed you too." I giggled and got up. "I'll be back" I said making my way to the kitchen.

I turned the oven off and pulled the macaroni and biscuits out. I put them both on the store top and felt arms around my waist. I giggled, already knowing who it was, as he spun me around. He pinned me against the wall, grabbed my waist with his right hand and put his left on the wall, trapping me. He looked beautiful up close. His warm brown eyes, his freckles splattered everywhere, and his beautiful pink lips. He put them close to my ear and mumbled "How come I didn't get greeted like that. Everyone got hugs except me. Why cant your fave get none?" I laughed and pushed him up a bit so we were eye level. "I greeted you at the door Christopher, then you eye raped me." He kissed his teeth and dropped his head in the crook of my neck and kissed it slightly. I giggled, "Move Christopher." I demanded. "Nope" he mumbled picking me up and put my on the counter. I screamed a bit. He continued to kiss my neck and made his way up to my earlobe. "Yo! What's taking so long?" Austin said walking into the kitchen. He immediately stopped when he saw us, smirked, and walked out. I sighed as Chris followed behind him. I hopped off the counter, grabbed the plates, and started making everyone's plates. The girls walked into the kitchen and stared at me. "What?!" I asked annoyed. "What were you guys doing?" Kaya asked smiling at me. "Omg. Austin you aint shit!" I shouted. I heard him laugh and shout back "Mhhmm. I love you too." "When we eating man?!" Mijo asked. "Right! A nigga hungry. Hurry up!" Ty yelled. "STFU!" we all said at the same time.