Chapter 46

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

I wiped the remaining sweat from my face before opening the door. "Babe, I'm back!" I called as I threw my keys at the table.

Me and the boys just got back from playing a game of basketball. It was me, Austin and Robb against Keeis, Aaron and Mijo. My team won by 7, you know I had to hit them with the 'Breeze By'. Shit works every time.

I don't give two damns about what y'all say, y'all niggas cheated." Mijo said heading into the kitchen. "Upset? Something wrong? Mad perhaps?" I chuckled. "Constant sign of winning!" I said in my best Charlie Sheen voice.

"Y'all niggas are stank!" Madi screamed down the stairs. "Thanks, babe! Come down here!" I yelled back as I plopped down on the couch. Mijo tossed us all water bottles and I turned on the TV.

"Yo, Chris. Please tell Robb that Ty wants to kill him. He don't believe me." Austin laughed. Robb kissed his teeth. "Shit, I don't know what for. Kaya ain't his girl no more. She's mine." He mumbled.

"Say word?! That's you now?" Keeis asked. "Not officially, but we getting there." Robb smiled wide. "Look at this nigga! He sprung!" I sang making everybody laugh.

"Aye nigga, you hit it right? Cause Kaya is thicker than a fucking snicker!" Aaron laughed. We all laughed as came down the stairs. Well, wobbled.

"Big momma!" The boys all yelled. I laughed as she rolled her eyes. "I hate you all." She said. Madison was getting bigger and bigger everyday!

"Ahh, shit. My baby momma is in one of her many mood swings." Mijo teased. "Eat me, hoe face." She countered. "If my memory is correct, Chris told me that's how you got pregnant in the first place." He winked. She gasp and threw the nearest pillow at my head.

"Robbykins!" She said pinching his cheek. "Man, what I told you about that." He laughed pushing her hands out the way. "Whatever, that's why I like Aaron better." She said doing the fresh prince & Jazzy handshake. "Pshh!" They said both laughed. "See Madi, this is why I don't take you out in public." Austin said.

She kissed her teeth and smacked him. "Shut up! I don't want to be seen with your dumbass anyway." She retorted before sticking her tongue at him. "Keeis!" She said kissing his cheek. "Stay true!" They said at the same time. Austin was about to say something, but he stopped himself. "Yea, shut you big lip ass up." she said before kissing his cheek.

"Whatever, nigga." he said wiping his cheek. She rolled her eyes at me and walked back into the kitchen. "What I do now?" I said raising my shoulders. She didn't respond. "Baby!" I whined walking to the kitchen. "WHIPPED!" The boys coughed. I kissed my teeth and mushed Mijo's head. "Shut the fuck up." I mumbled.

"Baby, what did I do?" I said hugging her from the back. "Get off me!" she whined. "What did I do?" "What's today, Chris?" "Hmm." I hummed trying to remember.

"Monday?" I joked. "To be honest, I don't even remember." I shrugged. "Oh." She stated before popping a grape in her mouth. "Was it important?" I said stealing a grape. "Nope, don't even worry about it." She mumbled before walking out.