Chapter 23

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

I got home and texted Chris back. I was still a little frustrated about Kae going with him, but I can't tell him who to talk to. We were on the phone for about 2 hours. "You should do a track with Brain McKnight. I would stan!" I aid laughing hard. "Let me show you how your pussy works!" he sang. I fell out in laughter. "You are too much right now." I said trying to control my breathing. "Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Who the hell is that? I said to myself. I looked over at the clock that read 11:22 pm. I tossed the covers from over my legs exposing my legs. I slipped on my Victoria Secret PINK shorts over my lace boy shorts. I told Chris to hold on as I made my way down the stairs. I looked through the peephole to see blackness. Whoever it was had their finger over the hole so I couldn't see them. They started to knock again, this time more loudly. I sighed as I slowly opened the door.

He smiled wide, letting his pearly white show. I threw my phone on the couch before jumping into his arms. "What are you doing here?" I asked wrapping my legs around his waist. "I had to see my baby for her birthday, right?" he said shutting the door. "You're supposed to be in Australia though." "Incorrect. I leave for Australia in 3 days. So I decided to come see you before I left." he said smiling showing his dimple. I dug my head into his neck and kissed it quickly. "Look at you blondie, you look sexy as hell!" he said caressing my sides. We sat down on the couch, leaving me straddling him. He connected his lips with mine before slipping his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away and smacked his chest. "What the hell Madison?!" he asked. I giggled and folded my srms against my chest. "That's for your girlfriend." "My girlfriend? You're my girlfriend." he said smiling. "You know damn who I'm talking about Maurice." I said rolling my eyes. "Ghetto ass." he mumbled smiling. "Do you want to get your ass beat in the living room?" I asked. "Nah, I'm trying to beat something else up." he said gripping my thighs and licking his lips. "Stop changing the subject. Stay focused." I said snapping my fingers in his face. "I could if there weren't tits in my face. But hey, I don't mind." he said trying to motorboat me. I giggled before moving away.

"You're a perv, Christopher" I said hopping off his lap. I walked in the kitchen with him on my tail. "Well excuse me." he said smacking my butt, HARD. I turned around to smack him but before I could, he grabbed my hand and began to tickle me. "Stop!" I managed to scream through my uncontrollable laughs. He backed us up against the counter before lifting me on top. He licked his lips before his hand found its way in my shorts. He ran his hand over my panties repeatedly before moving them to the side. He used his thumb to run over my clit as his face disappeared in my neck. "Ahhh, shit." I moaned as he stuck a finger inside. He chuckled against my skin and he began to increase his speed. His lips against my neck and the friction on my clit sent my into hyper drive. Before I knew it my hips began to buck and I knew I was gonna cum.

He pulled his finger out and opened the fridge door. He reached for the whipped cream and smirked at me. He sent it down next to me and pulled off my shorts and panties. "I'm gonna enjoy this." he said shaking the bottle. He pushed the opening of the can in my hole. "What the fuck Chris?" I asked. He just smiled and began to spray it. He removed it for a quick second and bit his bottom lips. He slowly inched his way to my opening and began licking slowly. I gripped his shirt and gasped. He stuck his finger in once again as the speed of his tongue increased. "Fuck!" I moaned as he pushed my leg up. His tongue dipped in and out of me making me go crazy. My left thigh began to twitch as my breathing got even harder. He threw my leg on his shoulder. "SLURRRRRPPPP" was all I heard before my body grew limp. 

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

I watched her calm her breathing as I licked my fingers. When I was done, I picked her panties and shorts and handed them to her. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder and smacked her butt. "Boy, I'm going to enjoy making this girl a freak." I thought heading up the stairs.

I made it to her room and put her on the bed. I pulled my shirt off before attacking her lips. She pulled away and took off her shirt. "Did you really miss me or were you sexually frustrated?" she asked throwing her shirt on the floor. "A little bit of both." I said smiling. She giggled before climbing on top of me. She ran her nails down my chest while her other arm rested around my neck. I lifted up and slid off my jeans, leaving me only in my boxers. I reached down and began to play with her clit while sucking on her bottom lip. She moaned in my mouth as I quickened my pace.

She started to trail kisses down my neck while reaching her hand in my boxers. The more pressure I put on her clit, the faster she would stroke me. She removed her lips from my neck and sat up. She sat up and watched me grow in her hand as I unhooked her bra. Her center began to pulsate, I knew she was gonna cum soon. I removed my hand and pushed her hand away. I quickly took off my boxers and kissed her lips before entering her with great force. She began to scream as she came violently

I pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees. I swiftly slipped on the condom and eased my way into the tight passage. "Mmmm." she moaned looking back at me. She started throwing it back making me grunt. "Damn, Madi." I embedded my bottom lip between my teeth before picking up my speed. "Ahhh, fuck!" she whimpered before burying her head in a pillow.

I chuckled before pulling out. I sat back against the headboard and pulled her on top of me. "Do your thing ma." I said before inserting myself in her wetness. She ran her hand through her hair as I gripped her hips guiding her toward her destination. She started moving at a slow pace back and forth to adjust to my size. When she was finally comfortable she started to move up and down. I grabbed her left breast while placing my mouth on her right. I bit her nipple slightly while continuously massaged her left. "Chris!" she screamed before clawing my back. I grew inside her, indicating I would be coming soon. I removed my lips from her chest and brought them to her face. I kissed her lips and caressed her curves. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. "Chris!" she screamed again. Her thigh began to twitch as I let loose in the condom. She came and rolled off me and giggled. "Happy early birthday." I said kissing her lips.