Chapter 13

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

We all left the pool an hour later. The jet would be here in an hour so everyone left to go ready. I sat in my room, stuck. "Should you go? You're already mad at him. But are you really going to give Kae the satisfaction?" I said thinking out loud. "Why the hell am I talking to myself?" I turned over on my back and let out an exasperated sigh.

Theraflu began to play signaling a call from Mel. "Yellow?" "Come open the door, I'm on my way down the hall." she said. "Ok." I hung up and made my way to the door. I opened the door to see her dressed in high waist tribal print shorts, and black tank, and sandals. She walked in and kissed my cheek. "Why aren't you dressed?" she said shaking her head. "Because I'm not sure if I wanna go." I said heading to the bedroom. "Mijo told me what happened." she said sitting in the loveseat across from the bed. "I'm not even mad she came in and saw us. It's just what she called me.

I mean if she sees it, I know Chris does. And I've tried sooo hard not to be just a guy's fat 'best friend'" I said near tears. "I swear to God if you start crying I will beat your ass. I know for a fact that Madison Nicole is not about to cry about what some irrelevant little girl said. And I literally mean little. She's jealous Madison. Did you see the way Chris was staring at you today? Of course you didn't. You were too busy being insecure? For what reason? NOTHING! So stop! First of all, you're not fat. THICK is the word." she smiled putting emphasis on the word. I giggled, "And your beautiful as shit. Obviously Chris thinks so too, otherwise you wouldn't be straddling him while he gave you hickies." she busted out laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Now, you're going to go get dressed so we can go. Not even for Chris, well partially, but I know you've always wanted to go. Now go! We leave in 30 minutes." she said heading out the room. "I love you Melissa!" I screamed. "I love you more Madikins!"

I was going. Not just for Chris, but for myself. Mel was right. L.A. was amazing and I had been dying to go. And I definitely would not let anyone stop me. I quickly got dressed in a Nike 'Just Do It' shirt, ripped jeans, and Chuck Taylors. I poured all my stuff out of my purse and threw it in my black messenger bag. My phone vibrated signaling a text.

Melissa <3 : Can you get Chris & meet us downstairs please?

Me: Real cute Mel. I know what you're doing >:[

Melissa <3 : I don't know what you're talking about ;)

Me: I hate you! -__________-

Melissa <3: Lol, love you more! Hurry up :*

I made sure all my things were packed. I threw my messenger over my shoulder, grabbed my suitcase and made my way to Chris's room. When I was in the elevator. Mel texted me again.

Melissa <3: We're leaving you guys! Pat is coming to get y'all in 30. Have fun ;)

Now I really hate her. I got off the elevator and walked down to his room. I knocked on his door and he opened with his phone to his ear and a towel around his waist. Tattoos and abs, my favorite. "Stay focused Madi." I thought snapping out of my trance. "Aight. I'll call you as soon as we touch down in L.A. Hold on a minute." he said to whoever was on the phone. "Come in, I'll be right back." he whispered. I walked in and sat down as he went back to his room.

He walked back out with just his jeans on. "Wassup?" he said sitting down. "Everyone left us, Pat will be here in 30 to pick us up." I said texting. He nodded his head. We sat there in an awkward silence. "Awkward.." he said looking around the room. "I hate awkward silence. Can we talk about what happened?" he asked. "Nope." I said picking at my nails. He smiled, "You so damn stubborn." he said walking over to me. "So?" I said sneering at him. He chuckled, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed. "Put me down Christopher!" "Shuttup." he said smacking my butt. He started to walk in the direction of his bedroom. I started to squirm. He slapped my butt again. "Chris, stop!" I whined. "The more you squirm the harder I'll smack you." he laughed. He carried me into the room and threw me on this bed.

Ugh! I cannot stand this boy. I sat up and pushed my hair back. I crossed my legs Indian style, folded my arms, and pouted. He dived on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. "Let me go!" I squirmed as he laughed again. "I'm sorry. I really don't know why she was acting like that. When we were in our 'relationship' she never acted like that when she saw me with other girl. I think she was just jealous of you. You was the one getting all my attention for months and not her. Again, I'm sorry." he said looking me in the eyes. I kissed my teeth, "I really don't give a damn about her to be honest." "Then why are you mad?" he asked looking sad. I sighed, "Because of what she said. I already have issues with my body and I don't need people commenting on it. I'm self conscious enough." I said looking away.
"What issues? I don't see anything wrong with your body. Matter of fat, you should wear bathing suits more often." he smiled. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips. "You know your attitude is sexy?" he asked. "Can you let my hands go please?" "Nope" he smiled. "MOVE!" I whined. "Give me a kiss first." he spat. "No. Let me go!" He dropped his head on my boobs, let go of my hands, and gripped my waist. "You forgive me?" he mumbled against my chest. He flipped us over putting my on top. "I sighed, "I guess." I rolled off of him and he kissed my cheek. We were silent for a minute, when he suddenly climbed on top of me. "I still want my kiss." I laughed as he threw my legs around his waist. He brought his face close to mine and licked his lips. "You going to kiss me or not?" I smirked as we dove it. It instantly got hot. He rolled over leaving me on top again. He sat up against the head board and pulled his shirt. He smirked as I pulled off my shirt leaving me only in my bra.
"Damn." he said staring at my chest. I giggled. Our lips connected again. He began to kiss down to the top of my cleavage. "Shit." I whispered. I began to grind on him as he grew under me. "Chris! Where you at?" we heard Pat's voice down the hall. My eyes got big. I rolled off him, grabbed my shirt, and halled ass to the bathroom. "I can never get a damn break." Chris said before sighing. "Hold on man, we coming." he shouted back at Pat. He put his shoes and shirt on, sprayed on some cologne, and grabbed his phone. "Ready?" he asked. "Yea" I said pulling my shirt over my head. We walked out to see Pat on his phone. "Lets go lovebirds." he said heading out the door. Chris chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Come on baby" he winked before grabbing my hand.