Chapter 9

Madi's Pov

Madi's Pov

We got off the elevator and made our way down the hall, hand in hand. He knocked on the door and Mijo opened. "Took y'all long enough." he said staring at our hands. I quickly let go of Chris's hand and walked into the room. "Everyone's on the balcony." Mijo said. Chris and I walked out to the balcony to see everyone chilling. Their heads immediately snapped in our direction. "Well, finally! Jesus, what were you guys doing for 2 hours?" Mel asked smirking. Chris chuckled and sat down on the bar stool. "Nothing like that. So wipe that damn smirk off your face." I said laughing.

I laid down across the sofa, exhausted and began to think. What the hell did I just do? "I just kissed Chris" I whispered to myself. I felt a little bad. He has a girlfriend. But they are in an open relationship. I looked up to see Chris staring at me intensely and he licked his lips.

STOP EYE RAPING ME! :P I texted him.

He kept staring at me until he got my message. He laughed and started to reply.

Lol! Shhh! You like it ;)

I had a Kool-Aid smile plastered on my face. This boy is too much. "Why you so smiley over there?" Austin asked. I saw Chris smirk, "Don't say shit Christopher." I said not looking in his direction. He busted out laughing. He pretended to zip his mouth shut, lock it, and throw away the key. "Nah nigga, find that key. Wassup with y'all? Why Madi smiling so hard?" I laughed, "There's no reason Austin. Damn, this is a free country. I can smile if I want to." "But, that aint no regular smile. That's a 'I just got some smile'" Ty said. Chris coughed and went outside. "OH HELL NO!" They all shouted. I covered my face with the cushion and giggled. 

They all rushed out to the balcony and dragged him back in. They put him on the couch next to me. He grabbed my feet and sat them in his lap. They all looked at us intently. "Do y'all need to tell us something?" Mijo asked. I looked at Chris as he looked at me. "Nope." we both said. "Oh no? So what's on your neck Madison Nicole?" Mel asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Ashley handed me her small mirror and smirked. 

I took a quick look and laughed. "It's a beauty mark, chill." I said handing her back her mirror. "Beauty mark my ass." Austin said looking at me sideways. "They're obviously not gonna tell us. But we watching y'all." Kaya said walking away. They all exited and made their way back to the balcony. When the were out of site, I grabbed the cushion and smacked him repeatedly. All he did was laugh. "A hickey though Chris?" He laughed louder. "You weren't complaining when I was giving it to you." he winked.

I was on twitter just chillin'. My mentions were blowing up.

@DailyDish: Looks like Chris Breezy has a new girl on his arm! twitpic.com/74682

I sighed and shook my head. These rumors needed to be set dtriaght.

@Madi_Sonn: Me and Chris are just friends! Lol. RT @DailyDish: Looks like Chris Breezy has a new girl on his arm! twitpic.com/74682

Chris and I were just friends. Right? Friends that really enjoy kissing each other and flirting. But we're just friends.

I refreshed my timeline to see Mijo, Ty and Austin clowing Chris.

@MijoUgly: @ChrisBrown always in a bad mood! Probably cause his gf needs booty pop!

@IceCreamer: Flap flap jack! RT @MijoUgly: @ChrisBrown always in a bad mood! Probably cause his gf needs booty pop!

@Tyga: My girl is the shit, his girl has no ass at all! RT @IceCreamer: Flap flap jack! RT @MijoUgly: @ChrisBrown always in a bad mood! Probably cause his gf needs booty pop!

At this point we were all laughing.

@MijoUgly: All jokes people! Its all LOVE!

@IceCreamer: @Karrueche all jokes ma! <3

2 Hours Later (2 am)

"Where the hell am I sleeping? I'm tired" I yawned as my eyes began to close. "In Chris's room" Kaya said half dead. I looked up at him and he made a kissy face. I stuck my tongue at him and got up. "Lets go dimple boy." he chuckled as we said our goodbyes. Thank God our room was conveniently 3 doors down. I couldn't take another step.

 I couldn't take another step

Chris's POV

When we got to the room she threw her purse on the couch, herself and sighed. I laughed, took off my shoes and her sandals. I climbed on top of her, hugging her. She giggled, "Get off me! Your heavy." she mumbled. "Shuttup." I said putting my face in her neck. My favorite spot. She wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist. "Comfy?" I asked her. "Very" she giggled. Her laugh was one of the cutest things to me. I looked at her lips as she looked at mine. We both leaned in and our lips connected. Her lips were the best! I gripped her waist as we sat up so that she was straddling me. I pulled on her bottom lip as she moaned a bit. Our tongues began to wrestle as we heard the door open. Mijo stood there with a very pissed Kae. "What the fuck!" she yelled. "Oh shit." I mumbled.