Chapter 38

Mikaya's POV

Mikaya's POV

"I can't believe this! Just before I caught him cheating he was telling me how he loved me." I said leaning on Madi's shoulder. "Aww, sweetie." She said rubbing my hair. "And you believe who it was!" I chuckled getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Who?" Madi said following behind me. She stop in the doorway and crossed her arms.

"That nasty bitch that was pushing her fake ass silicon titts in his face at the resturant downtown." I replied taking a Sprite out the fridge. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" She said with wide eyes. "Nope." I said taking a sip. "So tell me what happened exactly." She said sitting on the bar stool.

I started by telling her what happened from when I got home up until I got dressed. "So, after I got dressed and got into the car and I just sat there. I couldn't move. I sat there praying and hoping this chinky eyed motherfucker wasn't cheating on me." I chuckled deviously. "I sat in that bitch and cried like a little girl didn't get her Barbie!" I said making my voice crack. "All because I hoped this wouldn't happen again!" I said wiping the single tear running down my cheek.

A couple years ago, I was in a terrible relationship with the man I thought loved me. He had my heart, and all I wanted in the world was to have his last name. I wanted to be Mrs. Anthony Wallace.

At first our relationship was cute. He would buy me flowers, we would stay at each others houses to watch movies and cuddle, and he'd buy me little things now and then. You know all the cute little shit.

Then shit started to go south. He would lie about everything, even dumb stuff like what he was eating. Who the hell does that?

One day we went out to chill. We saw a movie, and we were headed to dinner. When we got there he needed to use the bathroom, so he left his Blackberry on the table. The thing kept going off and bothering me so I picked it up. It was his so called 'business partner'. I had met her before. She was tall, blond, and beautiful. When ever she was around he would ignore me, it made me feel like shit.

Anyways, I picked up the phone to see 3 missed calls and 2 new message. I looked around to see if Anthony was coming back from the bathroom, before I opened the first message.

Meagan: Baby, pick up the phone :(

Meagan: Are you with her?

I scrolled up to see their previous conversation.

Meagan: I really don't understand why your with her anyways. You told me you don't love her anymore :(

Me: I already told you baby, I'm just here for the money. How you think you getting fed?

Meagan: Just hurry up and leave her! I'm getting tired of this shit.

And sure enough, he did leave me. That same night when he dropped me off at home, I got an email from the bank saying someone cleared out all of the money of my account. The money I had worked for since I was 16 years old. And there I was young, broke, and heartbroken.

I went through a stage of depression and I vowed never to give any man my heart again. That is, until I met Ty.

He was gorgeous, funny, and caring. Everything that I ever wanted in a man. We were in love. Well at least that's what I thought. Turns out I was just in this thing alone, once again.

"So, when I finally finished crying, I drove to her house." I said turning to Madi.

Flashback

I pulled up and parked across the street. I got out the car and started walking to the door. I knocked on the door and she screams, 'Who is it?'" She said in a perky voice.

I didn't say anything, I just knocked again. I hear her fumbling with the locks, before the door swung open. Her smile faded as soon as she saw me. Ty's face was buried in her neck, when he saw me he lifted his head and his smirk was replaced with fear.

"Oh shit." he mumbled. "Yea, 'oh shit' is right Micheal." I said trying to be calm. "So, didn't you tell me you were going to chill with the boys? I mean she does look like a man Ty but damn, doesn't look like y'all was chillin' to me." I said referring to him being shirtless.

"Baby, listen I can explain." he said backing up as I stepped into the house. "Bitch, get-" Brittany tried to say but I cut her off with a quick slap to the face. She pushed me, causing me to retaliate with a punch in her jaw. "Nobody was talking to you, bitch." I said standing over her body that was now laid out on the floor.

"I can't believe you Ty! Just a while ago, you were kissing me telling me how you love me and then this is what you do?!" I shouted. I could feel my adrenaline pumping and me becoming more angry by the second. "Listen, Kaya baby-" he started. "Shut the fuck up! I'm not your baby. Its over Micheal!" I screamed at him.

I didn't even realized I was crying. The tears were pouring out of my eyes like a fountain. "I hate you, I wish I never met you!" I said pushing him.

"Come on baby, you don't mean that." he said trying to pull me into a hug. "Don't touch me! I meant everything I just said. I hate you! I wish I never met you! It's over, I never wanna see you again! Fuck you!" I said with no remorse.

I turned to walk out of the house, when Brittany got up and tripped me. She kicked me in my side twice before Ty pushed her away. "What the hell are you doing?!" he screamed at her.

I got up and charged at her. I grabbed her hair and began to drag her across the house. "Kaya, stop!" Ty said trying to get me off of her. "Don't touch me!" I repeated elbowing him in his crouch.

After that, I just blacked out.

End

"That's all I remember." I said shrugging at Madi. "Damn, Kaya! I can't believe you actually dragged her across the floor!" she said before breaking out in a fit of laughter. "She deserved it!" I laughed. "My baby is 'bout that life though!" she shouted. "Shut yo pregnant ass up!" I laughed.

We continued to joke around and laugh for another hour. But all I wanted to do was go home, cry, and eat ice cream. I knew Madi knew too, but she was just trying to help me take my mind off things.

"Ok, its time I bring my ass home. I have another photo shoot in the morning." I said getting off the couch and stretching. "Ok, love." Madi said yawning. "Bye, mama. Take care of aunty's baby." I smiled. "Get out." she giggled. I kissed her cheek and pulled her up. "Come lock the door, lazy ass." I said.

"Ok." she pouted. "And you better not go home and do what I think you're going to do." she said as I exited. "Leave me be, Madison." I laughed walking to my car. "I wuv you sis." she cooed. "Wuv you pregerz." I said sending her an air kiss. She giggled and shut the door. I started my car and made my way home.

20 minutes later, I pulled into my driveway. I got out the car and opened the door, before locking it with the locks. I walked into my bedroom, and hopped on my bed. I threw my bag in the love seat, kicked off my Tims, and laid back on the bed.

I gripped my pillow and stuffed my face into it. "It smells just like him." I thought as the first tear rolled down my cheek.