Chapter 8 (Part Two)

Madi's POV

Madi's POV

We all sat down for dinner and surprisingly, it wasn't awkward between me and Chris. We were cracking jokes and throwing food at each other. Everyone was staring at us the whole time. "Yo, y'all making this awkward. Stop staring at us." Chris said.. "I'm not staring at y'all." Mijo mumbled. "Staring at Madi titties.." he trailed off. I gasped and slapped him as we all erupted in laughter.

When we were all done with dinner we all decided on watching Laugh At My Pain. Chris's head was in my lap, Ash and Austin were on the floor cuddling, Kaya and Ty were in one of my guest rooms doing God knows what. Mijo and Mel were in the kitchen finishing the cheesecake, fatasses.

"Nuuu! She wasn't ready." Kevin said. I busted out laughing. I could never get tired of this movie. I looked down to see Chris staring at me. "What? Something on my face?" I began touching my face. He chuckled and sat up. "Nah, your just really beautiful" he smiled genuinely. I blushed, he is too charming. I grabbed the blanket to cover my now red cheeks, "Thank you." "No problem." he kissed my cheek.

When the movie was over, Mijo switched on the lights. "Aight lil nigga, go get packed." Mijo said looking at me. "Excuse me? Where are we going?" I asked confused. "L.A." the girls said in unison. "We're all packed, except you. And your going." Mel said in a "matter of fact" tone. Everyone looked at me, "Look y'all go. We'll meet y'all at the hotel." Chris said. Everyone said their goodbyes and exited the house. I sat back in the sofa crossed my legs Indian style and looked at him. He looked at me and sighed. He suddenly got up and started jogging up the stairs. I followed right behind him. He walked into my bedroom and made his way into my closet. He looked around for a second and grabbed my suitcase out of the corner. 

He placed it on the floor, opened it and looked up at me. "Start packing" he simply stated. He walked out my closet and hopped on my bed. "You're celebrating with me whether you want to or not." I sighed. "Chris, trust me. I would love to celebrate your birthday with you. But I have things to do this whole week." "No you don't, I rescheduled them." he said turning on the TV. "How did you..? Melissa." I said shaking my head. "Yep. Now hurry up and pack." I sighed and did as I was told

I was almost done when he walked in. I bent over to grab my Jordans & my nude Giuseppe Zanotti wedges. "Damn, you know you got a nice ass." he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes, "I've been told." I threw my Strawberry body butter and New York Fashion perfume in my suitcase and zipped it up. He hugged me from the back and kissed the back of my neck. "Oh God, not this again." I said a little annoyed. He chuckled, turned me around and looked into my eyes while holding both of my hands. "Why don't you like me the way I like you? Why wont you give me a chance?" he asked pouting. "One reason and one reason only. You have a girlfriend. Did you forget about her?" I asked raising my eyebrows. 

"We have an open relationship though." he said trying to make light of the situation. I let go of his hands and pushed him away, "That doesn't make it any better." He sighed and picked me up and put me on the counter. "Christopher!" I screamed. "That's my name baby." he winked. He brought his face close to mine, just as he was about to kiss me, I moved my face. "Don't even think about it." I laughed. "Pass me those black sandals please." I said batting my eyelashes. "Ugh!" he yelled grabbing my shoes. I giggled, he's so dramatic. 

"Can you bring my suitcase downstairs?" I asked putting them on. "Can I have a kiss?" he asked. "No." I replied quickly. "Ok then. There's your answer." he stated seriously. "Please Chris!" I said kissing his cheek. "Yea, you better kiss me." he mumbled grabbing my suitcase. "I need a real one though forreal." he said. "I'll kiss you in the car. Pinky promise." I said sticking my pinky out. He looked at me suspiciously and squinted his eyes. He extended his pinky and latched it with mine. "I better get it to." he said matter-of-factly heading down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and shook my head. "You aint gettin' shit" I thought.

When I got downstairs he was by the door putting his shoes on. "Ready?" I asked. "Yea, leggo!" sounding like he did in TUTM. I giggled as we made our way outside. We stepped out to see paparazzi everywhere. Great. "Chris, where's Kae?" "Is this your new girlfriend?" "Where you guys headed?" Chris smiled and opened my door. He opened his trunk and placed my suitcase inside. He climbed into the car and we made our way down the street. They kept following us, flashing pictures. "They are going to have a field day with this." I said shaking my head. He laughed, "Who cares? Get out the way!" he screamed letting his country accent flow. "Country ass" I said. "And you love it" he said going faster.

"Damn! I love this car!" I said as we made our way downtown. "How much was it?" "Too much. You cant afford it." I kissed my teeth, grabbed my purse and pulled out a couple stacks. "Like I said, how much was it?" I smirked. He busted out laughing. "Man, those stacks don't phase me. I got racks on racks on racks." he sang.

We continued to joke around until we got to the hotel. When we made it to the elevator, I put my hair in a high ponytail. He looked at me and licked his lips. "What?" I giggled as we stepped into the elevator. "Well first off, you look good as hell. Them bitties sittin right." he laughed. I rolled my eyes as he continued. " And second, I have yet to get my kiss." he said clenching his jaw. Lord Jesus save me! He turned around and pressed the stop button. "Now we aint going no where until I get it." he said walking back over to me. He towered over me which caused him to look down at my lips. "Maurice, are you serious right now?" "As a heart attack." He dropped his head in the crook of my neck, "Your neck always smells good." he stated smirking. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up. I screamed a little 

"Omg! Christopher, if you drop me I'll kill you." "Christopher huh?" he laughed. "Wrap your legs around me & shuttup." He said. I did as I was told. He backed us up against the shiny elevator wall and moved his hands under my dress. He grabbed my ass with his cold hands. I screamed/moaned a little. "Moaning already?" he asked. "Shuttup!" He leaned in and licked his lips. Those beautiful pink, plump lips. Our lips finally touched. At first it was a simple light kisses. But it suddenly turned into a full out make out session. Our tongues colliding, my arms around his neck as he caressed my curves. We were going at it. His lips quickly shifted to my neck. Lightly kissing and biting it. Suddenly, his phone went off indicating a call. We stopped and looked at his phone disappointed. He put me down and answered his phone. My phone then vibrated.

Ashley: Where are you guys!? Its been 2 hours!

I sighed and quickly replied.

Me: We're in the elevator coming up. Relax.

He hung up the phone and hugged me. "Ready?" he asked pressing the Go button. I pressed my head again his chest taking in his scent and nodded. I untied my hair, scratched it and walked out the elevator as it made the "DING" sound.