Chapter 35

"Alright, run that back one more time

"Alright, run that back one more time." I said exiting the booth. I sat down in the computer chair positioned in front of the sound board. I bobbed my head to the beat.

"Shit is nice." Mijo said taking a sip of his soda. "Nice one Brown. Fortune is gonna bang." Austin said dapping me. "What you think Ty?" I said looking over at him. His face was scrunched up as he texted rapidly. "Ty!" I screamed. "Huh?" he said looking up. "You good bruh?" "Yea, sorry. Just having a lil argument with Kaya. She think I'm cheating on her." he said shaking his head. "Are you?" I asked. "Not really." he smiled. "What the hell does that mean?" Mijo asked through a fit of laughter. "it's a yes or no question." Austin added. "Not really." he repeated. I kissed my teeth and shook my head. "You know Kaya will beat that ass keep playing." I said. "Yup. She'll set them eyes straight too." Austin chuckled. We all joined him making Ty shake his head.

I called Madi to let her know the guys were coming over, and we were hungry as hell! Well at least I tried. She wouldn't pick up, so I'm guessing she went to work. So, I dropped the boys off and picked up some food for the both of us.

It took me a good thirty minutes to get there with all this damn traffic. Miami's traffic was no joke, plus this sun wasn't helping. I grabbed the food off the passenger seat and hopped out the car. I fixed my and proceeded inside.

I got off the elevator and made my way to her office. I saw Camille sitting at the front desk, concentrating on the computer. "Hey Camille." I said taking her out of her daze. I set the food down on her desk. "If I knew you were here I would have brought you some food too." "Its cool. Me and Madi just had lunch actually. Compliments of Julian." she smiled. "Julian? As in the Rangers?" I asked. "Yea." she smiled. "Well, isn't that nice." my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Is Madi busy right now?" I asked. "Yea, she's in a meeting with them right now. I'll let her know you're here." she said. "Thanks." I mumbled.

I took a seat on the couch and pulled out my phone. I hopped on twitter to see what TeamBreezy was up to. I retweeted a couple people and sent out a few tweets. I was so caught up in my phone I didn't even hear Camille calling my name. "Christopher!" she said snapping her fingers in my face. "Huh?" "Madi will be out in a minute." she giggled. "Thanks." I chuckled before getting up.

I grabbed the food off the desk when Madi's door opened. walked out with Julian, Day Day, and Langston behind her. Julian face formed into a smirk when he saw me. "Whats up Chris?" he smiled. "What the hell is he doing here Madison." I asked getting pissed by the second. "Whoa CB. Calm down. Damn, these tabloids is right, you do have an anger issue." "Julian, stop it. I think you should go now." My jaw was clenched as he walked by me, nearly bumping me. My eyes followed him as he made his way to the elevator.

I looked over at Madi, who was now fiddling with her fingers. I shook my head and walked onto her office. I put the food on her desk as I heard heels click against the tile. "Shut the door." I said calmly. She sighed and pushed the door closed.

"I brought you food." I said sitting in the chair in front of her desk. "Thanks, but I already ate." She mumbled. "Oh yea, Camille told me. Your boy Julian brought you lunch." I smiled. " The same nigga that almost raped you bought you lunch, so its all good now. Wow Madison." I said laughing. "First of all, nobody is forgiving anybody. Do you think Im stupid?" She asked furrowing her brows. "You sure are acting like it." I mumbled. " What was that? You wanna speak a little louder so I can hear you?" She said. I kissed my teeth and shook my head. "This is some bullshit, Madison. And you know it. Why the hell you even talking to this nigga? You know I already don't like him, why you pushing me?" I said before clenching my jaw yet again. "Can I talk now?" She asked. "The only reason I'm talking to him is because I was supposed to help them do a video months ago, and I didnt. I'm under a contract, I have to do what I have to do." She continued.

"Whatever. But when thats over with I don't want to talking to him." I said getting up. "Whatever." She said rolling her eyes. "Why you got a attitude?" I said in.my best girl voice. "Shut up." she giggled. We were chillin' in her office for about a good hour and I was ready to go home, shower, and go to sleep.

"I'm ready, lets go." I said wiping my hand across my face. "Ok." She said grabbing her purse. Camille had already left, so all she had to do was lock up her office and we could go.

We stepped on the elevator and I pressed the lobby button. "I'm hungry now." She said hugging me. I chuckled and shook my head. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her. "Chinese sounds so good right now." she said looking up at me. "Alright." I said before kissing her lips. We walked outside hand in hand. "Oh shit, I forgot I drove." She giggled. "You want me to get the food?" I asked. "Nah, I got it. I have to drop this at Camille's anyways." She said pulling out a folder out her purse. "Alright, hurry up." I said kissing her again.

I started my car and sped to her house. I still cant believe Madison is talking to Julian. All I know is, he better not try any thing stupid or I will be going to jail.

It took my exactly 25 minutes to get to Madi's house. I jogged up the stairs and made my way to the bedroom. I took my basketball shorts, wife beater, and boxers out my bag and threw them on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I turned the shower on, waited until it got hot enough, and hopped inside.

Minutes later I hopped out and wrapped the towel around my lower half. "Chris!" I heard Madi call out. "I'm upstairs!" I yelled back. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to see her on the couch with a plate full of food. "Couldn't wait for me?" I asked. "No." She giggled. "I was just so hungry!" She smiled.

I chuckled before grabbing a plate and putting food on it I sat down next to her and dug in. When I was half way done, I could hear her phone ringing in the kithen. "I got it babe." I said getting up.

The caller ID read 'Doctor Wright'. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi, is Ms. Smith around?" He asked. I could hear the thick Jamaican accent with every word that came out of his mouth. "Yea, she's a little busy right now but how can I help you?" I said. "Well, I just calling to let her know that her abortion was rescheduled for tomorrow at 1 pm." "Excuse me?" I said suprised. "You didnt hear me? I said-" I cut him ofd quickly. "I heard you. Don't worry I'll let her know." I said ending the call. I slammed the phone down on the counter cracking the screen.

"Madison!" I yelled. "Yes baby?" She cooed. " Don't 'yes baby' me. Are you pregnant? And don't you dare lie to me!" I yelled. I was furious. The veins on the side of my head were now visible and my jaws were clenched. She sat there speechlessas her eyes began to get glossy. "You were gonna get an abortion and you weren't even gonna tell me?" I yelled before punching a hole in the wall.

She screamed and covered her mouth as she began to cry. "Don't even try that shit! Man, you know what? I'm out." I said picking up my keys off the table. I pulled on my Tims and headed for the door. "Chris, wait! Let me explain!" She said in between sobs. "I don't wanna hear shit from you." I said before slamming the door.