Chapter 3

Chris's POV

Damn. She was beautiful. Beautiful skin, amazing body, and luscious lips. She smiled awkwardly and nervously as we stood by the entrance to the basketball court. "Uhhh, you really didn't have to pay for our stuff." she said nervously. "Its no problem. Plus I wanted to." I said genuinely. "I know you know my name-" I got cut off by the girl with freckles. Lowkey, I saw Mijo staring a t her ass. I smiled a little, typical. "OH!" She said screaming a bit. "She know your name alright. Your first name, middle name, last name. Your mother's name AND your dad's name. Where you were born. Your age. Your fave-" Beautiful put her hand on her mouth and giggled a bit. "Melissa, sweetie. I think he's heard enough" she said through gritted teeth. My boys and I chuckled. "As I was saying, I didn't catch your name." "Madison. But I let these hoes and my parents call me Madi" she said. "Madison. Beautiful name for an even more beautiful girl." she blushed a bit. "Aye bruh, lets go! Third quarter 'bout to start." Ty said. "Aight bruh, gimme a minute. I don't think I got your friends names?" The one with the freckles smiled, grabbed my hand, and shook it. "Melissa" she smiled. "This is Mikaya and Ashley" she added. "Nice to meet yall. Nice tatts by the way" I said in Mikaya's direction. "Well.." she said brushing her shoulders off. "Yo, Brown! Bring ya ass man!" Austin called out. "See yall inside?" I asked walking away. "Duhh" they said in unison. I chuckled, put my hand in my pockets, and made my way back to the court. "I see someone rocking Nature's Army doe!" Austin screamed at Ashley while winking. I heard her giggle. "Look at you tryna be cute" I said to him. "Trying? Nigga, all I do is win!" he said in his best Dj Khaled voice. He laughed at his own joke. I stood there with my best serious face, shook my head and walked back to my seat. "What? It wasn't funny? Tell me Brown!" he screamed.

______________________________________________________

Madi's POV

We finally found our way back to our seats. We had missed about 3 minutes of the third quarter by talking to Chris. Lakers were up by 2 & Kobe had been fouled. Lakers decided to take a timeout. It gave me a little time to think about what just happened. Chris Brown just complemented me. ME! Madison Smith. The girl that was never as confident as she should be or ever will be. The only times boys ever paid me any attention was when they wanted to tease me. This was big for me. "He called me beautiful" I whispered to myself. "Oh shit. Madi on some creep shit y'all. She over here whispering to herself....Nshit." Mel said to the girls. Their heads snapped in my direction. I had on my best Emanuel Hudson face, which cause them to bust out laughing. "Why must you do this Melissa? Why? Can you let a bitch have her moment?" I asked smiling. "Mhhmm. Go ahead. Have your moment. Think about what Mr. Chris Brown just said to you. LET IT SOAK IN!" She said in her best church voice. "You aint shit, you know that?" I asked her laughing. "Don't sleep on me! I aint shit YET" she said emphasizing the last word. I swear she always have us rolling.

The fourth quarter finally rolled around, the Lakers were up by 16. Great. Note my sarcasm. "Lets go Heat" we all began to chant. Chalmers tried for a 3 & had no luck. Great. With 6 minutes left, we heard a deep voice behind us. Our heads snapped in that direction. "Excuse me ma'am. I'm sorry to disrupt you, but my friends and I were wondering if we could switch seats." he smiled and his dimple popped out. "We're seated right there, its just a few seats down. We just wanted to sit with our new friends." he said smiling yet again. "S-Sure baby. I'll do anything for you. Anything." she said winking while scooting down. "THE THIRST!" my girls and I screamed at her. The boys laughed at our comment, she rolled her eyes and sat down. Chris sat beside me as his friends waved. "Mijo" "Austin" "Ty" they said introducing themselves. Kaya screeched a bit as Tyga introduced himself. She calmed herself down and smiled. "Mikaya" she said twirling her hair, shaking his hand, trying to play it cool. He chuckled, "Nice to meet you." "Ashley" "Melissa or Mel is fine. I prefer Mel tho. So call me Mel" she said babbling a bit. "Mel, calm down" I whispered to her and laughed. "Well, now that we're all acquainted..." Chris started. I smiled in his direction as he continued. "I think we should exchange numbers Madi." My smile fell. "What?!" I said a bit surprised. Was this really happening?