Chapter 48

Chris' POV

Chris' POV

4 Months Later

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part."

I opened my eyes when I heard my alarm go off. It was 9 am and I had to be at Madi's doctor's appointment at 10:30. I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

To say these past months have been good without Madison, I would be lying. I haven't seen her in four months. After she walked out that day, she went back to Miami to get all her things together, ship all her shit, move her business out here, and find a new house.

Meanwhile, I isolated myself from everybody. I didn't wanna see anybody, except Madi, but that wasn't happening. That girl is my life, but she broke my heart. Silly thing is, I still love her. For the first time in months, I was going to see her, and I was excited. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got and headed out to pick her up.

****

I pulled up at her house and knocked on her door and waited for her to open. "Hold on!" She yelled. Seconds later, she opened the door with wet hair and a towel. "Hey." She said nervously. "Hi." I replied. "I just got out the shower. You can come in and wait if you want." "Alright." I said walking in and shutting the door behind me.

I sat down on the couch and made myself comfortable. She was standing next to me still in her towel. Her stomach was much rounder than 4 months ago, and she had gained some weight, but she still looked beautiful. "I would hug you but I don't wanna get your clothes wet." She said as we both chuckled. "It's cool." "Let me get dressed, I'll be right back." She said before carefully walking up the stairs.

I watched her intently before she disappeared into one of the rooms. "Damn." I mumbled. Her boobs had gotten bigger, her thighs were thicker, and her ass was bigger. I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

****

"Ok, now I can give you a hug." said as her foot hit the bottom step. We laughed as I got up to hugged her. "You look beautiful." I said. She blushed and giggled. "Thank you." "Ready?" "Yea." She said before grabbing her purse. We walked out, locked the door, and headed to my car. I helped her in and walked around to the driver's side and hopped in.

"So, how you been?" I asked as backed out her driveway. "Pregnant." She giggled. "But for real, I've been good. A little stressed with all the moving, but other than that I'm good. How are you? I saw that you got a couple new tattoos." She said. "So you was checking me out huh?" I chuckled. "Whatever Christopher." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Nah, I'm playing. My new favorite is the wolf one on my neck. It symbolizes a boy turning into a man." I said looking at her. She smile slightly before looking out the window with a smirk.

"What? You don't believe me?" I smirked. "Did those words come out my mouth?" she giggled. "Nah, it was implied." I said turning the corner. "Whatever you say Mr. Brown." she said pinching my cheek. I smiled and my dimples grew deeper.