Chapter 32

Chris's POV

Chris's POV

4 months. 4 long months. It's been 4 long excruciating months with having sex and I was dying. Madi had pretty much gotten over the situation, but she had been busy. Shit, both of us have. Our schedules had us busy as hell, meaning we've barely been able to see each other.

She was finally coming to L.A. today and I was excited... Not like that, pervs. I hadn't seen her in a week and I was anxious. I was sitting outside the airport waiting for her to get out., when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said answering. "Christopher." she said simply. "Hey ma" I said through a chuckle. "I like how I haven't gotten a call from you in months" she said. I could picture her pressing her lips together and crossing her arms. "You see what had happened was.." I started. "I don't even wanna hear it." she said cutting me off. "Ma, I'm sorry. I've just been busy with the music, shows, my new relationship" I said mumbling the last part. "Mhmm, I heard about that. She better be a good girl Chris, you don't need anymore trouble." she said before sighing.

"She's amazing ma." I said watching her walk out of the terminal. She was struggling with her things. She looked tired and frustrated. I chuckled as she dropped all her things and let out a scream. "Mom, can I call you back?" I said trying to hold my laughter in. "Yea, sure baby." "I love you." "I love you too" I said before hanging up.

I got out the car and ran over to her. "You alright?" I said laughing. "No, I wanna go to sleep." she said pouting. I picked up her bags and brought them over to the car. I put them in the trunk as she sat in the passenger seat. When I was finished I got back into the car to see her sunglasses on and her head tilted back against the headrest.

"Sooooo...no kiss?" I said looking over at her. "I'm sorry baby." she said leaning in. She gripped my face and kissed my lips. "I missed you so much!" she said when she pulled away. "I missed you too, babe. You have no idea." I said chuckling. She erupted in laughter. "Oh don't worry baby, I have a little surprise for you." she said pushing her sunglasses on the top of her head. I licked my lips and kissed her again before pulling off.

I pulled up to my house and we got out. I grabbed her bags and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I opened the door and we got situated inside. She headed upstairs to change while I sat on the couch. I flipped through the channels, decided on something and grabbed my phone. I was replying to Tyga's text when she flopped down in my lap.

She was dressed in one of my button up shirts and her boyshorts. "Feed me." she mumbled wrapping her legs around my waist. "Feed me first." I mumbled against her neck. She giggled and pinched my arm. "Im serious Maurice." She whined. "Shit, me too. It's been 4 long ass months!" She licked my earlobe and wrapped her arms around my neck and started grinding on me. "Feed me first and I promise we can do anything you want to tonight." She whispered in my ear.

I moved her off my lap and grabbed the Jet fighter keys in a swift motion. "I can just pick up anything right?" Whatever I could do to get back faster, I was gonna do it. She giggled and nodded. I kissed her lips and made my way out the door. I hopped in the car and sped down the street to find the nearest fast food restaurant.