17 Again

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles stated as we roamed the dirt covered town. I rolled my eyes. "It's not the town, it's the plan. Frankly, this isn't how I wanted to spend my last weekend of summer."

Just after the school year ended last June, Derek had gone missing. Nobody knows who took him, but we found out they were in Mexico. So that's where we went. Before we went, Peter told us some useful Intel on who captured Derek actually was. He had an idea that it could've been this hunter named Araya or something. Scott came up with the plan that we we're going to sneak into their base and basically blackmail them.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows as I crossed my arms. "Stiles, This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. Please tell me you're aware of that." He nodded. "I'm aware that it's not our best."

I pursed my lips as we walked down the alleyway. "We are going to die." Stiles sighed. "Thank god you're not a Banshee but stop being pessimistic." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not being pessimistic. I'm a person that doesn't want to die."

"Okay, would you mind restricting any death talk right now." I sighed. "Fine. This plan is stupid and we're going to get killed."

He shot me a playful glare. "Oh, Thank you."

"Mmm."

We walked up to door that Scott described to us. Red with black dots on the sides. Two guards stepped in front of us, arms crossed with heavy glares. "Uh, Esta aqui donde la fiesta?" I asked as the one to the right smirked, shaking his head.

I sighed, glancing at Stiles who reached into his pocket. He pulled out a card with a skull on it, showing it to the guards. The guard's eyes widened before they directed us towards the camera. Stiles held the card up to the camera. The door clicked, opening. Stiles put the card back into his pocket as we entered the building.

The hallway was dim as we made our way down, the door shutting behind us. Stiles and I glanced at eachother before moving down the hallway. Music blared through the door as we got closer. Stiles grabbed the door knob, whipping the door open.

It was like a grind fest. Everyone was grinding up on eachother. Kinda of reminded me of that club Isaac and I went to, trying to save Jackson. "Come on." Stiles muttered, putting a hand on my back, guiding me through the crowd.

We got to the bar, taking a seat. "This is weird." I whispered as Stiles nodded. Two drinks were placed in front of us. Stiles sighed, reaching into his pocket. Suddenly, hands were placed on our shoulders. "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

I pursed my lips, not looking at him. "We didn't come to drink." I reached into my pocket, grabbing the bullet, placing it in the drink.

"Come with me." The man said, dragging us out of our chairs. We followed him down another hallway, this one covered in guards. He opened the door to revel another room, with more guards. "Severo hates this music." A lady said as we took a seat. She sat in front of us, wiping a knife. So this was Araya.

"Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy."

"We're here for Derek Hale." She glanced up at me, smirking. "Is that so?" I hesitantly nodded. "We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." Stiles pulled out the briefcase, opening it and placing it in front of Araya. "It's 50,000 for Derek."

Araya chuckled. "Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" Guns cocked in the back of us as Araya stood up. "Not smart to come alone."

Stiles narrowed his eyes smiling. "What makes you think we came alone?" Araya's eyes widened. "You brought a wolf into my home?"

I smirked. "We brought an Alpha."

She walked around us, glaring. "My friends. I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is?" I nodded. "The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky."

She nodded. "But do you know its meaning?" I crossed my arms. "Some people say it's a time of reflection. Or grief."

"Grief and loss, mija. I wonder why when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale." I narrowed my eyes. "Derek was my first alpha and We don't like to lose."

"Front door clear. South clear." Voices blared from the radio. "North?" The radio went silent as the man shook it. "Hola?"

"Stiles. Take 10 off the table." Scott's voice said through the radio as Stiles took 10,000 of the table. "Maybe you should just take the deal."

Araya shook her head. "I'm going to have to decline." Stiles groaned. "Aaa come on. Just give us Derek. You don't want him anyway. Haven't you noticed what a downer he is. No sense of humor, poor conversationalist. Just come on, take the money."

Araya smirked, turning to the guard. "Severo? Show them how the calaveras negotiate." He nodded, pressing a button. Araya got up. "Watch them while I greet my guests." He nodded as Araya got up, walking out of the door.

A light mist flooded from under the door, into the air. I stood up, glaring at Severo. "What is she doing to them." He narrowed his eyes. "Sit down." I growled, glaring at him. I held my arm out to the light, closing my fist as the light went out. "What the-" I grabbed his arm, twisting it as he fell to the ground. "You should really do a backup check on who you're messing with."

I went to grab him again as my lungs squeezed shut. I started wheezing, falling to the ground. "Stiles-" I groaned as he stood up. "Aubrey? Where are you?" I reached a hand up towards him. "Down he-" I fell to the ground, my vision turning black.

"Are they awake yet?" I heard Stiles ask. "No, not yet. I think they both got a shot of each others pain." I groaned, opening my eyes. "Aubrey, thank god you're okay." Stiles came next to me, hugging my body.

"What happened?" I sat up against the pillar. "Araya shot wolfsbane at you. All of you." I narrowed my eyes. "Bitch."

"He's awake." I glanced over towards Kira who was leaning over Scott. "Guys, he's awake." I crawled over to Scott who was glancing around the room. "Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked as Scott nodded.

"Yeah. They don't have him. They don't have Derek." Kira sighed, nodding. "We know. But right now, they've got Lydia." Scott's eyes widened. "Lydia? What do they want with Lydia?" Everyone glanced at eachother. "We don't know."

Scott shot to his feet, walking around the room. It reminded me of a meat locker. "We already looked for a way out. I think a lot of people have." Kira commented at the scratch marks on the wall. "I say when the door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it."

"What about Lydia?" Malia shrugged. "What about her?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "We're not leaving without her." She glared over to me. "Why not?" Sometimes she could be so freaking rude.

Stiles noticed the tension, stepping in between us. "Because we don't leave without people. We talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." I still don't know why Scott invited her to the pack, she just cared about killing basically.

"Is that what you would do as a coyote, leave her for dead?" Malia nodded. "If she was weak and injured, yeah. If hunting had been bad that season, I would ear her. Then i'd leave." Kira's eyes went wide as she glanced at Stiles who shrugged. "Believe it or not, that's progress."

Scott sighed. "Alright guys, we're not dead yet. And that means Araya wants something." I crossed my arms. "But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft. They could've been set up."

Stiles nodded. "Maybe he left on his own." I shook my head. "I think someone else got to him."

Suddenly the door opened, reveling 3 big guards. They stormed into the room, grabbing Scott and Kira. "No!" I shouted running up to one of them. He held out a gun as they backed out of the room. I stopped, watching them take my brother. "Son of a-" Stiles came over to me, grabbing my shoulders. "It's okay. He's going to be alright."

"What are they going to do to him?" I sighed, sliding down the wall. Suddenly, I felt my volts shock my entire body as I groaned. "What the hell is going on?" Stiles shouted, kneeling down next to me. "Scott." I muttered as the pain faded. "Can you hear him?"

I concentrated on Scott's voice. Come on Aubrey, focus. "I said I don't know." The electricity came back as I heard Scott groan. "It's okay. I don't know." Scott screamed as the pain got worse.

"Who is it Scott? Someone who could have turned without you knowing. Turned, but not by a bite?" Araya asked. "I don't know." The pain continued.

"They're killing him." I panted as the pain continued to get worse. "I don't know!"

"They're using Kira's electricity to hurt him." I groaned. "Kate." The pain stopped as my eyes widened. "Kate." I muttered. "What?" Stiles asked. "What did you say Aubrey?"

"Kate. Kate is alive. She's supernatural." Stiles' eyes widened as Malia came over to us. "That's impossible. It's impossible. That can't be what he said."

Malia shrugged her shoulders. "Why? Who's Kate." Stiles glanced up at her. "She's a hunter. An Argent." Suddenly, the door opened, reveling Scott, Kira, and Lydia. "Come on guys, we're leaving."

I ran up to Scott, pulling him into a hug. "Are you okay?" He nodded, hugging me back. I"m fine." He turned to Araya. "So you're just letting us go freely?"

She nodded. "I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. None of them come back. Let's see if you can do better." Scott narrowed his eyes. "You could've just told me she was alive."