A Day Full Of Lies

"We have to get out of here," Malia exclaimed as she ran her fingers through her hair. Who could blame her for panicking? Being trapped inside the police station with werewolf hunters outside can be quite frightening. 

"Give him a chance," Scott said as he watched Stilinski outside, trying to converse with Monroe and her crew. "He knows what he's doing." 

"I am giving him a chance. He can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here." She glanced around the room, her breathes quickening. 

"How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?" Liam asked, referring to the two werewolves, along with Theo who were held up in the jail cell; apparently, they had killed someone. 

"Screw them." Malia replied, rolling her eyes. "It's Stilinski's job." 

"What if it was Liam or Lydia locked up in that cell?" I asked and Scott nodded. "It's our job to keep them alive." 

Malia sighed as a voice came through the door, revealing Theo. "Not mine." 

"Do you want me to klll him?" Liam asked Scott and he shook his head. "No, just leave him." 

"Can we please, just go?" Malia pleaded as Quinn; the new werewolf we had stumbled upon spoke. "We're not going anywhere. Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all the windows and doors covered." She sighed as she sat back in her chair. "We're going to die in here." 

"Does someone want to kill her?" Theo pointed at Quinn causing Malia to step forward. "Shut up!" She yelled at Theo, narrowing her eyes; her fists shaking as she stared him down. 

"Malia." Scott walked up to her, placing her hands on her shoulders. "Take a breath." He said, looking at her. "You're shaking." 

Malia took a deep breath, shaking her head. "I'm fine." She muttered. 

"Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there." Lydia stepped forward. "We can take them." 

"Without one of us dying, impossible," I said as I crossed my arms. 

Liam shot me a glare before turning towards Scott. "Scott, they're the last of Satomi's pack. We can't leave them behind." 

"But we also can't risk one of our pack getting killed in the process." I countered, facing my brother. 

Scott shook his head. "Okay." He paused for a moment. "We go. But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us."

Liam ran into the jail room while the rest of us gathered around the door. "This is pretty risky Scott," I said as I stood beside him. "You're not usually the "act first then talk later" kind of guy."

"They're not going to stop until we give them Tierney and Jiang. And then they won't stop until all of us are dead." He said before turning around. 

Liam had joined the group along with the two other werewolves. "We ready?" Scott asked as we all nodded. 

Malia let out a quiet growl as Scott nodded, turning back towards the front. 

"Nobody is going anywhere." A voice said, causing the group to turn around. Stilinski stood next to Parrish. 

"I can get through them," Lydia stated but Stilinski shook his head. "We're not gonna fire the first shot. Now get back from the door, all of you." 

He turned towards Parrish. "Get these two back in their cell." He said, directing towards Tierney and Jiang.

"What happened?" Scott asked Stilinski as Parrish took Jiang and Tierney. 

"She gave us till midnight." He answered.