Goodbye Derek

"She better not hurt him." I slammed the car door, following Stiles into the station. "If she laid a damn finger on him, i'm going to rip her throat out and shove it up her-" Stiles shot me a glare as we walked into his dads office.

"Dad, I have to go to Mexico." His dad's eyes widened. He walked over to the door, shutting it. "You are not going to Mexico." He pointed his finger at Stiles before his glare turned towards me. "And Neither are you."

Stiles sighed.. "Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico." I nodded. "I think that's a pretty damn good reason for a trip to Mexico."

He sighed, placing his palms down on the desk. "Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this. The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels."

"Dad-"

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Stiles cut him off. "Dad, We can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different offices. Okay?" His dad opened his mouth, but Stiles kept going. "Someone needs to go down there right now find them and rescue them." He glanced down at me. "We're going."

Stiles' dad took a step forward, crossing his arms. "I can keep you from going." He turned towards me. "You, I physically can't but still." He turned back to Stiles. "You I can."

Stiles shrugged. "I'd find a way."

"I can throw you in a cell."

"I'd still find a way." He sighed. "Guys please. Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye!" He groaned. "Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to."

He sat down at his desk. "If nothing turns up, then i'll book 3 flights to Mexico. We'll both go. Okay?" Stiles and I nodded. "Okay, great."

Stiles opened the door to leave, before turning back around. "Do I get a gun?" His dad rolled his eyes. "No."

Stiles sighed as I smirked, pulling him out of the room. "Come on, we have some work to do."

He furrowed his eyebrows as we left the building. "What do you mean?" I got into the car, Stiles getting in beside me. "We're gonna go get Scott."

Stiles started the car, smirking. "And this is why I love you."

"Here, try this." Stiles threw me a shirt. I brought the shirt up to my nose, the smell of soap ran strongly through it. "Fabric softener." Stiles groaned, running to the bathroom. He reached into Scott's laundry basket, pulling out a pair of boxers.

"Oh no." I started to shake my head as Stiles held out the boxers in front of me. "There is a limit to what i'll do and this is the line."

"Aubrey, Remember, Scott's life is on the line." I groaned looking around, spotting his pillow. I walked over to it, smelling it. I sighed. "Thank god."

Stiles put down the boxers. "That works too." I kept my mind on the scent as Stiles and I walked down the stairs. Stiles sighed. "Oh no. Liam, Kayla go home." Glancing past Stiles, I saw Kayla and Liam sitting at the dining room table. "Kayla, no. You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" They both said in the same annoyed tone. "Because it's a full moon." I turned towards Kayla. "And you're not ready yet. Not until we figure out your powers."

Stiles nodded. "And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you guys my throat out."

"Bu-" I put my hands on Kayla's shoulders. "Kay, we'll test your powers when I get back. But you have to stay here, I don't want anything to happen to you. Trust me, you're not ready for these things." She sighed. "I guess you're right." She turned towards the door, opening it. "Just be careful." With that, she walked out the door.