New Beta

"Scott this is kidnapping. Literally. It's illegal." Scott whipped around, running a hand through his hair. "Aubrey what other choice did I have? He has no clue what's going on, I can't just let him run around with a bite on his arm."

I crossed my arms. "You didn't have to freaking tie him up and put him in the bathtub." He opened his mouth as the door bell rang. "Stay here, make sure he doesn't get out." Scott said as he walked out his bedroom do. "No worries, I don't mind helping you kidnap a child."

I sighed, walking into the bathroom, where Liam laid helpless. Small tears ran down his face as he looked up at me wide-eyed. I knelt down in front of the bathtub. "Don't worry Liam, i'm going to get you out of this okay?" I asked him as he nodded. "Nothing is going to happen, don't be afraid. There are just some things you don't understand."

"You barley told me about Liam. What did you do with him anyway?" Stiles' voice boomed from the hallway. I glanced at Liam. "I'll be right back." I stood up, walking back into Scott's room as the boys came in. "He's lying down." Scott said as they both looked up at me. "More like tied down."

Stiles' eyes nodded as Scott glared at me, walking into the bathroom, Stiles not far behind him. They came out a minute later, Stiles crossed his arms. "So you bit him?" Scott nodded. "Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him." Scott narrowed his eyes at me as I smirked. "Yeah."

"And you brought him here." Scott groaned. "Look, I panicked."

Stiles nodded. "Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" My eyes widened as I heard muffled cries coming from the bathroom. "Stiles, really?" I glared at him as he held his hands up in defense. "Just bring him out here and talk to him." The boys glanced at eachother before nodding.

"Okay, this is not what I meant." I groaned as they tied Liam to a chair. Stiles rolled his eyes, bending down in front of Liam. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth, if you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Liam nodded. "Okay."

Stiles grabbed a side of the tape, ripping it off. Liam yelped in pain as I glared at Stiles. "Really?" Scott shook his head. "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

Liam stared blankly at Scott, shaking his head. "Not really." Stiles nodded. "Good. That's good."

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "I don't understand either." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Maybe you should just tell him the truth."

Scott sighed, nodding as Liam stared between us. "Tell me what?"

"Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you." I nodded as Stiles crossed his arms. "Unless it kills you." My eyes widened as I turned to Stiles. "Shouldn't have said that."

Liam frowned as he watched us. "W-What?" He sniffled as Stiles groaned. "Uh, uh oh. Oh no. Is he crying?" I glared at Stiles. "Nice one." I walked over to Liam, bending down so I was his height. "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright." He sobbed as I placed a hand on his forearm. "You're not going to die."

"Probably not." I whipped around, flashing my eyes at Stiles. "Scott please tell him to shut it." Scott sighed, turning to Stiles as I turned back towards Liam.

"I want you to get ready to run okay." I whispered, keeping an eye on Scott as I untied Liam's restraints. "Okay, Liam are you oka-" Scott was cut off by Liam bolting out the door. "Aubrey, what the hell!" He screamed as he ran after Liam, Stiles following behind him.

"Liam." Scott yelled as I walked out the door. Liam stared at his leg in awe before glancing up. Scott and Stiles screamed, running towards him. Liam yelled as they ran down the hallway. Suddenly, I heard bangs and screaming. I walked over to the stairs to see all of them wrestling. Liam quickly stood up, running out the door as Scott and Stiles grabbed each others legs.

"I got him!" They both screamed. They looked up at eachother glaring. Scott looked towards the open door, sighing. "Your plan sucked, too." I went up to them, patting their backs. "Well boys, my job here is done, i'm going to bed." I said, walking up the stairs as the boys groaned. Today was an eventful day.

"Go to class, stop worrying about Liam." I said as Scott's eyes darted around the hallway. "How can I not worry? It's the full moon tonight, for all I know he could be running around already." I put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him aside. "Scott, it'll be fine, get to class." He sighed. "Fine. But if you see him, take note of anything unusual" I nodded, walking out the front doors. "Will do."

As I walked out the doors, I noticed Liam running up to some people whom I assumed were his friends. "Hey Liam, why weren't you on the bus?" He panted as he turned to the boy. "I ran."

"You ran three miles to school?" Liam nodded. "Yeah. I just started running."

"So I guess your leg's okay? What happened to your arm?" Liam opened his mouth, gripping onto the bars. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he panted. "Dude, are you okay?" Liam glanced up, staring into the distance. Looking in the same direction, I saw Scott staring at him. Can't they just leave him alone.

I walked up to Liam, putting a hand on his back. "Liam, come on." He looked up, giving me a small nod. "I'll talk to you later Mason. I gotta get to class." Liam followed behind me as the boy groaned. Liam, hey!" Liam ignored him as we walked into the building.

"Aubrey, what's happening to me?" I sighed as we walked down the stairs, towards the locker room. "It's hard to explain Liam. Jus-" I was cut off by Liam running behind me, "Stay away from me." I looked up to see Scott and Stiles running down the stairs.

"We need to talk." Liam frantically shook his head. "No, you need to back the hell up okay? Both of you." Scott sighed, taking a step forward. "Can you just listen for once second. Please? Liam, we're brother now."

I rolled my eyes, "You've got to be kidding me." Liam furrowed his eyebrows. "What? What are you taking about? We just met and you bit me."

"The bite. The bite is a gift." Stiles groaned. "Scott, stop. Please stop. You, you. We're trying to help you, you little runt." I stepped in front of Liam, narrowing my eyes at Stiles. "Hey, take it easy."

"And how did you help me? By kidnapping me? At least one of you has some common sense." Stiles rolled his eyes. "Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? I aided and abetted." Scott sighed. "Liam, i've gone through this before. Something's happened to you. Something big."

Liam shook his head. "Nothing's happening to me. Nothing." Liam pushed past the boys, running up the stairs. They both turned around, glaring at me. I held my hands up. "Hey, it's two against one for him, that's not fair." Stiles crossed his arms. "Why are you defending him? You know we did the right thing."

I laughed dryly. "Kidnapping someone and telling them the bite is a gift is not the right thing to do." The bell rang as I hitched my bag onto my shoulder. "Now, i'll see you guys later." I said, walking past them and heading to my next class.

"How in the hell are you going to do this?" I asked as Stiles and I met up with the rest of the group. Apparently, they made a plan to get Liam to Lydia's boathouse and tie him up, not informing me. "I'm not sharing my basement." Malia stated as Lydia shook her head. "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

Scot stepped forward. "Alright, she's still learning." He turned towards Lydia. "But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." We all nodded as Kira sighed. "But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" All eyes turned towards me as I shook my head.

"No." Stiles groaned. "Aubrey he trusts you." I nodded, crossing my arms. "Exactly, and i'm not going to lose this trust."

Stiles grunted. "You know what. I say if it keeps him for murdering someone we chloroform this little bitch and throw him in the lake."

Malia nodded. "I'm in." I shook my head. "Absolutely not. We're not killing him or kidnapping him again." I glared at Scott and Stiles.

Lydia nodded. "Let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Stiles raised an eyebrow. "So, you going to ask out a freshman?" Lydia chuckled. "No, i'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use a trickster." She turned towards Kira who went wide-eyed.

"Who me? No way. Not me." Lydia nodded. "Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen."

"Me?"

"You can do it Kira. Be a vixen." Kira nodded, turning towards the stairs as the bell rang.

She slowly walked down as Liam shut his locker. He turned his attention towards Kira, his mouth falling open. Kira was almost down the steps, when she lost her footing. She tripped on the last step, falling onto her face. She winched as Liam ran up to her. "Are you okay?"

Kira nodded, standing up. "Yeah fine. Hey, you want to go to a party tonight?" Liam glanced towards Mason before turning back to Kira, nodding. Mission accomplished.

"I still don't like this plan." I crossed my arms impatiently as we waited for Liam and Kira to arrive. The door creaked open as Liam appeared, Kira following behind him. "Yay! Party." Liam turned around, glaring at Kira. "Sorry."

"What the hell is this?" He glared at everyone. "Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Scott nodded. "And we're the only ones that can help it."

He turned to me as I shrugged. "And I couldn't stop them so I'm here to make sure they don't kidnap you again."

"So, we have some, uh things to tell you." Liam crossed his arms as Stiles stepped forward. "Everyone here, apart from me, is some sort of supernatural being." He pointed to Scott. "Scott, is a werewolf. Specifically an Alpha. He bit you, meaning your his beta seeing as that you're not dead."

He pointed to Malia. "Malia, is a werecoyote. We changed her back into a human a couple of months ago. She's still working on the full moon concept."

Next was Kira. "Kira is a kitsune. We're not totally sure what she can do yet, other than the fact she's got electrical powers and is a total badass at wielding a sword."

He turned to Lydia. "Lydia is a banshee. She can predict if someone is going to die, or if they are close to their death. Kinda of like a body tracker."

"And finally is Aubrey. She's an Ariz. Specifically a Shadowarizmic. She recently discovered her powers when she was possessed by an evil version of herself. So we still haven't gotten a chance to explore her powers due to the fact that there have been more deaths and strange things happening in Beacon Hills."

Liam nodded slightly, looking at all of us. "What are you?" He asked Stiles. "Uh, for a while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil."

"What are you now?"