M.Stilinski

"Absolutely not!" I yelled, facing my brother. "No way in hell are you doing that!"

"Aubrey, this might be the only way to save him." Scott sighed, causing me to bite my lip.

"There is another way. You are not doing that to Stiles."

Scott had come up with possibly the most stupid idea he's ever come up with in his whole life.

He wanted to bite Stiles and turn him into a werewolf.

"It's the only way, Aubrey."

I chuckled at his statement. My brother was an idiot.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Scott sighed. "With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan. He's good at that."

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" I rolled my eyes as Scott nodded.

"You're an idiot."

Scott shook his head. "Aubrey, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place. That's why I'm the only person that's going in."

"No Scott. You're not going in alone."

Scott sighed in frustration. "Aubrey, stop being so hard-headed."

I laughed at him. "I'm not being hard-headed. You're trying to turn my boyfriend into a freakin werewolf and have me stay here while you go and do it. I'm being a concerned girlfriend."

Peter took a step forward. "I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But Aubrey's right, it can't work." I raised my eyebrows, holding my hand out towards Malia.

Malia turned towards him. "How do you know?"

Peter shrugged his shoulders. "Logic. Life experience."

I turned towards Liam. "Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?"

Scott nodded, crossing his arms. "You got a better idea?" He asked, turning towards Peter.

"Yeah, it's called, run like hell." He answered.

"You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift."

Peter shrugged. "I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide."

I sighed, shaking my head. "If you can't help us, we can find it ourselves."

Peter sighed. "I'll admit, you two have a flair for beating the odds. But this? You don't walk away from."

Malia, Lydia, Scott, and I made our way into the woods that surrounded Beacon Hills. The woods felt oddly different from all the times I'd previously came here. The tree leaves blossoming as spring was turning into summer. Kinda reassuring, maybe everything would be okay.

The woods seemed ominously quiet, even with my hearing, all I could hear was the sound of our footsteps padding against the fallen leaves. As a small gust of wind blew, leaves danced around the air, falling slowly to the ground, ending up under our feet as we walked.

"When you were here before, how long until the Ghost Rider showed up?" Scott asked Malia as we followed her further into the woods.

"A couple minutes." She answered, causing me to nod.

"That's reassuring."

"What's a rift supposed to look like? If it's a tear in the fabric of our world." Malia asked, causing Lydia to shrug.