Meredith?

"Scott, it's almost 4 in the morning. What do you want?" I groaned, placing the phone to my ear.

"Aubrey, you need to get down to Derek's right now." I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Why, what's going on?"

"It's with Parrish." I furrowed my eyebrows. "The Deputy?"

"Yeah, he's one of us." I sighed, slipping on my converse. "I'll be there in 10."

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek questioned as I walked in. He held Parrish's hands, examining them. Lydia stood by him, watching him closely.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

Derek nodded. "Well, they should be gone." Parrish stood there clueless, looking between us. "I was set on fire. All of me should be gone."

Scott shook his head. "Not if you're like us."

"Like you?" Parrish questioned as Derek shook his head. "I don't think he's like us."

"Then what is he?" Derek shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, but I have no idea." Scott stepped forward. "But you knew about Jackson and Kira."

Derek nodded. "This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent."

Scott shook his head. "I don't know where he is." Parrish stepped back, holding his hands out. "Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary?" He shook his head. "Actually, that's not even my first questions. Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia." He glanced towards her. "Are all of you psychic?"

Derek glanced at us. "Psychic?" Scott shook his head. "Yeah. Not exactly."

"Okay. Then what are you?"

"Okay so you two are werewolves?" He pointed at Derek and Scott as they nodded. "Lydia's a banshee." He turned towards me. "And your a Darkarizmic?" I nodded. "What even if that."

"To be honest, i'm still trying to figure that out myself. All I know if that I can literally take shadows and use them."

"But what's a Kanima?" Scott shook his head. "We'll get back to that. Just know that everyone like us, everyone with some kind of supernatural ability is on the Deadpool."

Parrish looked down at his feet. "But I don't even know what I am."

"I'm pretty sure they don't care." Derek said bluntly.

"How many professional assassins are we talking about?" Lydia shrugged her shoulders. "We're starting to lose count."

"But is it still just professionals?" He glanced around at us as Parrish shook his head. "I don't think Haigh's ever tried anything like this. I think he was taking a chance."

"That means anyone with the Deadpool could take a chance." I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall.

"But if Haigh had it, then who else does? How easy is it to get this thing now?"

Suddenly my phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"Aubrey, we have a problem." Liam's voice blared through the phone. I stood up from against the wall, pressing the phone closing to my ear. "Liam, what's wrong?"

"The DeadPool. It-It's being printed from my printer. So many copies of it." My eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, it wouldn't stop, I had to unplug it." I sighed. "Ok, Thank you Liam. Now, get some sleep okay."

"Okay." I hung the phone up, placing it back into my pocket. "Someone definitely wants us dead, bad."

"You said it was a Banshee right?" Lydia turned to Scott and I. "Yeah, but the only Banshee we know is you." She shook her head. "Meredith."