The Plan

"Unit Five heading northwest on Crescent reporting an incredibly large..something." The radio blasted as Stiles sped down the road. As we were coming up with a plan to save Lydia, Stiles' police radar went off. 

"Unit Nine, to Dispatch, I think i've got eyes on the same thing. Some kind of rabid animal.

"Unit Five to Nine, trust me, that's no animal." The scanner rang as the we continued to follow the police. 

"Unit Six to Dispatch. We have a situation downtown. Multiple fatalities." It had been quiet for a few days, until this happened. 

"Copy, medics on the way. Do you have a perp in sight, Unit Six?

"Negative. Looks like a 10-91E. Animal attack.

"10-4, can you say what kind of animal?

Sirens wailed throughout the air as the tires screeched against the pavement. The police cruisers were getting closer and closer to The Beast. 

"All units stay back, Do not engage." Stiles had picked up the radio. "I repeat, do no engage." 

"Stiles, get off the radio." His dad's voice said over the speaker as Stiles sighed, causing him to put down the radio. 

"All unit alert. Wait for back-up. Repeat, no one goes near this thing."  The sheriff's voice blared over the radio. At least he was listening to us. 

"Unit Five reporting a sighting on Hill Road southbound." "Unit Nine, I've got it turning off Oakridge, southbound on Beachwood." "All units, this is Dispatch. We've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Michell." 

Stiles' eyes widened. "Wait a second? Beachwood to Michell?" He questioned as Scott gulped. "It's headed back for the hospital." 

Stiles picked up the radio, holding it to his mouth. "Dad." 

"Stiles, get off this channel." His dad yelled. 

Stiles sighed. "Dad just listen to me, okay? It's headed for the hospital, alright. He's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? It's headed for the hospital." Stiles said as the radio went silent. 

"Unit Five, Clark, I need eyes on Parrish. Does anyone have Parrish's 20?" The Sheriff's voice said. 

"All units, we have a 911 emergency call reporting a man on fire running into Beacon Memorial." 

"Clark, disregard." He sighed. 

Stiles turned the corner, speeding down the road, heading for the hospital.  

The hospital was crowded with people as Stiles pulled into the parking lot. We rushed into the doors, the lights were darkened, the inside silent. 

A gun cocked behind us as I jumped, whipping my head around. Sheriff held a finger to his lips, shushing us as we walked further into the newly deserted hospital. 

A loud growl erupted into the air as the room went silent. As it subsided, Scott and I both glanced at eachother. "Forth floor." 

We ran down the hallway, opening up the stairwell. We ran up the stairs, Sheriff and Stiles following closely behind us. As we entered the forth floor, various parts of the floor and wall were in flames. 

As we were about to walk into the hallway, a flaming body flew through the air, landing against the wall. 

As the flames subsided, the body reveled to be Parrish. He has a large gash across his chest, similar to the ones across that were on my cheek. His eyes glowed a bright orange as he stared into space.