I Won't Give Up

My eyes shot open as oxygen filled my lungs. The smell of ash filled my nose as I looked up at the dark figure crouched in front of me. As my eyes adjusted, I sprung back, crawling away.

It was Theo. The guy who killed my brother. The guy who killed me.

"Wh-" I muttered as Theo stood up. "What's happening?" A voice said from beside me. I glanced over to see Hayden standing up, her eyes wide as she watched Theo.

I carefully stood up, noticing 3 other people standing near Hayden. Specifically Tracy, Josh, and Corey.

"I'm your Alpha." Theo stated, glancing at each of us. "And all of you." He paused, turning around. "All of you belong to me."

We all hesitantly glanced at eachother before following. "Do you have any clue what just happened?" I whispered to Hayden.

"I have no clue. One minute i'm dead, the next minute i'm alive covered in who knows what." She said, glancing down at herself.

I bit my lip, crossing my arms as I jogged ahead of the rest of the group, walking the same pace as Theo.

"Care to explain." I asked, keeping my eyes ahead of me.

"I brought you back to life." He said bluntly. "Why?"

"Because you didn't deserve to die."

I laughed dryly. "And my brother did?"

"It had to be done Aubrey, i'm sorry." He said, shaking his head.

"Explain something to me." I glanced over at him. "Who are you really?"

"What do you m-"

"You clearly knew all about the doctors and the chimeras and you didn't actually come back to Beacon Hills to get a pack did you?" I asked as he sighed. "No, not entirely."

I scoffed. "To think I trusted you."

"I'll explain everything, right here, right now. Just hear me out." He pleaded as I sighed. "Fine."

"Okay. It started when I was younger, when I first moved. The kids at the new school would bully me, call me names. I had no one." He trailed off.

"Then one day, everything changed. These guys is masked showed up in my room, telling me that I could be stronger. No longer the kid that was bullied. But there was a cost. I needed a heart." He said as we continued through the woods.

"So I took my sister down to the bridge that night and she fell in. I was going to save her but what the masked men said echoed throughout my head, so I left her in the water and she froze to death."

"You killed your sister." I stated as he nodded.

"They took her heart and me into their labs down in the water treatment. Next thing I knew, I was stronger, had all these incredible senses. I felt unstoppable." He smirked.

"As I grew up, I'd help the doctors in away way I could. Once I hit 18, they promised me a pack if I could help them, so I moved back to Beacon Hills. Finding random people to be their experiments."

"So what exactly are the doctors trying to accomplish anyway?" I asked as he shrugged. "Think about it. Doctors who have live their lives by twisting the laws of nature in pursuit of one goal. The perfect killer."

"Do they have a success?" Theo shook his head. "I don't know yet. Besides, they wouldn't tell me. We're at a disagreement right now."

"Because you stole some of their life good to bring back dead chimeras?" He chuckled. "Precisely."