Redemption

My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the boy I thought I'd never see again. 

At first, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me; like this was all an illusion, until he spoke. 

"Aubrey." He muttered. 

My feet felt like they were glued to the ground; my mind swirling with thoughts. 

How was I supposed to react to the person I basically thought had died was standing two feet in front of me?

Theo's eyes wandered behind me, his face turning pale. Before I could turn around, a figure shot forward, bringing Theo to the ground. 

Growls erupted from the floor as I turned my gaze to see Malia attacking Theo; her fists colliding with his face. 

"Malia," I yelled, grabbing her arm, throwing her off Theo. "Enough!" 

"Why are you defending him?" Malia narrowed her eyes, her claws still retracted. 

"Because Hayden and Liam wouldn't just bring him back up if he wasn't useful." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. 

Malia scoffed, turning towards Scott. "He's going back in the ground." 

"You can't." Hayden spoke up, causing Scott and Malia to turn around. "He remembers Stiles." 

"Scott remembers Stiles." Malia grunted. "Lydia, Aubrey, and I remember Stiles." 

Liam shook his head, taking a step forward. "The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." 

"Or he could kill us." Scott pointed out, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"He's my responsibility." Liam stated. "Noshiko gave me the sword." 

Theo sighed from the floor. "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." 

"Shut up!" Liam and Scott said simultaneously, shooting Theo glares. 

I shook my head, walking up to them. "You both are right." I stated. "If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now.-" 

Malia cut me off. "He goes back now." 

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo spoke up. 

"Shut up!" Everyone groaned. 

Malia's glared hadn't left the Theo the whole conversation, her eyes narrowed as he breathes got heavier. 

"Malia?" Scott asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" She asked, causing me to cross my arms. 

"Why?" I asked as she narrowed her eyes further at Theo.

"So I can kill him." 

Theo sighed, resting his hand against the wall as he stood up. "Okay look, I know that there are mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." 

"Let's kill him." Malia said, her eyes still glued to Theo. 

Scott grabbed mine and Liam's arm, dragging us into the other room. 

"What, you don't trust me?" Liam asked, causing Scott to shake his head.

"I don't trust him. Do you?" Scott asked. 

Liam shook his head. "No, But I think we can use him." He replied, causing Scott to sigh. 

"Remember who he is. He got into your head and you tried to kill the both of us. And we that didn't work, he killed me, resulting in Aubrey dying as well. And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister."