It's Been A Glorious Ride

You don't have to read this if you don't want to but there will be an epilogue sometime in the near future.

Anyways, I really don't even know how to start this and I can't believe that i've made it to this point where one of my characters is technically retired. Aubrey was started on a dream and an inspiration that just randomly popped into my head one day, heck I don't even think I was caught up on Teenwolf at the time. It was around the end of 2015 when the actual book Aubrey was started and now her story is ended on August 26th of 2018, 3 years with this character and the amount she has helped me develop my writing and gather new ideas for new characters and start new chapters of my writing life is incredible but I couldn't do it without you guys. I know a lot of people say this but I started this with a dream and I really did not expect Aubrey to get as much attention as she has received, heck I never expected 151,000 people to read my first book, which  I don't think is even that good but apparently, you guys do. Seeing that growth and that many people reading what I choose to create just brings me so much happiness in my life and it drives me and inspires me to continue on this journey, to which I have created 4 new characters and potentially start 4 new books at some point in the future, but this is for you guys. It is my honor to conclude this story. 

To conclude Aubrey Rose McCall and her journey

To conclude the Ariz (Even though it was rarely used) 

To conclude the epic/not so epic love story of Staubrey 

The sibling relationship inspired by a collection of siblings throughout different shows between Scott and her

But honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you guys so much for tuning into Aubrey and Hiraeth and I really hope you enjoyed this story. 

Like I said, there will be an epilogue, not too long, but there will be one whenever I find the time before school, but again, thank you. 

For the last time on this story excluding the Epilogue

-Brianna