Just Trust Him

"We should get you to the hospital." Theo said to Stiles as he rested his head against the jeep.

Stiles shook his head. "I'm fine-." He muttered before bursting out in coughs. I sighed, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're clearly not okay, Stiles."

"I'm f-" "Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and in route to station." The radio cut him off.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, walking over to the jeep and opening the passenger door. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." Stiles eyes widened as Theo approached us.

"What's a 1-8-7?" He asked as Stiles sighed. "Homicide."

We quickly made our way to my house, meeting Malia downstairs as Lydia, Mason, and Corey were upstairs.

"Where's Scott?" I asked Malia as we came into the house. "He said he was on his way." She replied as I nodded. "Do you think Kira actually did this?" She asked, turning towards me.

I sighed, crossing my arms. "Of course not. Not her, but the thing inside her." I muttered, glancing up at her. "I don't want to hold it against her, but I just have mixed feelings." I admitted as Malia nodded.

"You think she's dangerous?"

"I think if she doesn't get the control she needs, she could be."

The front door opened, reveling Scott. "Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as Scott walked past him, up the stairs.

"Scott?" I called, running up the stairs. "No, Scott, don't!" I heard Lydia say as I walked into the room.

Scott was standing in front of Corey, his claws deep in his neck. Theo, Stiles, and Malia came into the room, staring at Scott. "Don't get to close." I muttered.

"What is he doing?" Theo questioned, not taking his off of Scott. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." I replied as he nodded.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" He asked as I nodded. "Probably more."

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked as Scott's eyes shot open.

He gasped, stumbling away from Corey as he yelped in pain. I ran over to Scott as he leaned against the desk. "Is he okay?" Lydia asked as Corey panted. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be alright." Scott replied, taking deep breathes.

Corey reached for the back of his neck, eyeing his hand. "There's blood. He stated as Scott shook his head.

"You'll heal." He replied. "Scott.." Stiles trailed off as Scott groaned. "He'll be fine!"

"Listen..I think it worked. I saw something." He said, grabbing a notepad. "There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides." He drew some sort of door as Theo's eyes widened.

"Wait a second, I know this. I've seen this before." He said, taking the drawing from Scott. "That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in." He said as Stiles nodded. "Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back."

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia muttered as Scott stood up against the door. "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

Scott whipped open the door, jogging down the hallway. "Scott, slow down." Stiles muttered as we followed him down the stairs. "Just think for a second. Mason should be going."

Mason nodded. "Liam's my best friend. I'm going." He said, walking over to Scott's side. "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development." He snorted, crossing his arms.